What's new

Diwali hopes dashed as poor Hindus denied financial help

I agree with you The subject is of Pakistani Hindu's..Pakistani nationals...Pakistani Issue...so their is no need for us in Poking our Nose in your Business....

But..But...But can i expect same kind of maturity from you when we will be talking about Muslims in India..including Muslims in Gujrat..because atlast they are Indian Muslims...Indian citizens....Indian Issue...

Lightning up Diwali Dheeps is a little different than burning humans alive.....wouldn't you agree. !! ??

Lightning up Diwali Dheeps is a little different than burning humans alive.....wouldn't you agree. !! ??

Yep i agree thats why u burnt alive Christians in Pak and killed millions of Hindus in Bangladesh

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

1971 Bangladesh atrocities - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The minorities of Bangladesh, especially the Hindus, were specific targets of the Pakistan army.[1][2] There was widespread killing of Hindu males, and rapes of women. More than 60% of the Bengali refugees who fled to India were Hindus.[53] It is not exactly known what percentage of the people killed by the Pakistan army were Hindus, but it is safe to say it was disproportionately high.[54] This widespread violence against Hindus was motivated by a policy to purge East Pakistan of what was seen as Hindu and Indian influences. The West Pakistani rulers identified the Bengali culture with Hindu and Indian culture, and thought that the eradication of Hindus would remove such influences from the majority Muslims in East Pakistan.[55]

R.J. Rummel has stated states that

The genocide and gendercidal atrocities were also perpetrated by lower-ranking officers and ordinary soldiers. These “willing executioners” were fueled by an abiding anti-Bengali racism, especially against the Hindu minority. “Bengalis were often compared with monkeys and chickens. Said General Niazi, ‘It was a low lying land of low lying people.’ The Hindus among the Bengalis were as Jews to the Nazis: scum and vermin that [should] best be exterminated. As to the Moslem Bengalis, they were to live only on the sufferance of the soldiers: any infraction, any suspicion cast on them, any need for reprisal, could mean their death. And the soldiers were free to kill at will. The journalist Dan Coggin quoted one Punjabi captain as telling him, "We can kill anyone for anything. We are accountable to no one." This is the arrogance of Power.

—R.J. Rummel, Death by Government[56]

Yep i agree thats why u burnt alive Christians in Pak and killed millions of Hindus in Bangladesh

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

The minorities of Bangladesh, especially the Hindus, were specific targets of the Pakistan army.[1][2] There was widespread killing of Hindu males, and rapes of women. More than 60% of the Bengali refugees who fled to India were Hindus.[53] It is not exactly known what percentage of the people killed by the Pakistan army were Hindus, but it is safe to say it was disproportionately high.[54] This widespread violence against Hindus was motivated by a policy to purge East Pakistan of what was seen as Hindu and Indian influences. The West Pakistani rulers identified the Bengali culture with Hindu and Indian culture, and thought that the eradication of Hindus would remove such influences from the majority Muslims in East Pakistan.[55]

The genocide and gendercidal atrocities were also perpetrated by lower-ranking officers and ordinary soldiers. These “willing executioners” were fueled by an abiding anti-Bengali racism, especially against the Hindu minority. “Bengalis were often compared with monkeys and chickens. Said General Niazi, ‘It was a low lying land of low lying people.’ The Hindus among the Bengalis were as Jews to the Nazis: scum and vermin that [should] best be exterminated. As to the Moslem Bengalis, they were to live only on the sufferance of the soldiers: any infraction, any suspicion cast on them, any need for reprisal, could mean their death. And the soldiers were free to kill at will. The journalist Dan Coggin quoted one Punjabi captain as telling him, "We can kill anyone for anything. We are accountable to no one." This is the arrogance of Power.

and what has 1971 got to do with this thread, typical Indian troll!!!

Why are trolling? Why do you start a thread and go off thread? Are you dim or are you dim? Take a day off on Diwali.

Its sad that the hindus in Pakistan have been treated badly. I think our government are as equally cr*p with all cultures and religions.

Why the **** does everything have to do with religion.. Blame the corruption and lethargy of a screwed up bureaucracy for the mess (happens a lot in India too) and get over it..

Why are trolling? Why do you start a thread and go off thread? Are you dim or are you dim? Take a day off on Diwali.

Its sad that the hindus in Pakistan have been treated badly. I think our government are as equally cr*p with all cultures and religions.

I could ask you the same thing why bring up gujarat riots like troll windjammer?

I could ask you the same thing why bring up gujarat riots like troll windjammer?

You started a thread. The least you could do is be on topic. You are the ultimate incredible troll of the century. On Diwali one chose to troll.
It is indeed regretful that out sh*t politicos are managing this situation so poorly. I pray for all in our nations things like this improve.

You started a thread. The least you could do is be on topic. You are the ultimate incredible troll of the century. On Diwali one chose to troll.
It is indeed regretful that out sh*t politicos are managing this situation so poorly. I pray for all in our nations things like this improve.

Im the troll? when it was you who bought up Modi and Windjammer on gujarat riots? which has nothing to do with this subject matter

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

I just posted this article from a Pakistani newspaper and i felt bad the Hindus were treated like this on Diwali of all days if that makes me a troll so be it

You are insinuating our nation has issues regarding minorities. We have issues with majorities so thats no surprise. I merely stated our nation needs to look across the border and learn from others. You start a thread and THEN subsequently be off thread. Stop being so dim. There is no reason to make out Hindus on Diwali are having issues in Pakistan. You are bringing religion into this. They sadly will have issues all times of the year. Stop trolling and behave yourself. Take a day off today from trolling today. Any person can see why you have posted this thread and that is not to have sympathy for these poor people but for an opportunity for you to troll on a thread you have started yourself.

You are insinuating our nation has issues regarding minorities. We have issues with majorities so thats no surprise. I merely stated our nation needs to look across the border and learn from others. You start a thread and THEN subsequently be off thread. Stop being so dim. There is no reason to make out Hindus on Diwali are having issues in Pakistan. You are bringing religion into this. They sadly will have issues all times of the year. Stop trolling and behave yourself. Take a day off today from trolling today. Any person can see why you have posted this thread and that is not to have sympathy for these poor people but for an opportunity for you to troll on a thread you have started yourself.

umm read the article is is obvious Hindus have issues in Pakistan hence the title

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

On Tuesday, a day before Diwali, the offices of the Minorities Affairs Department at the Sindh Secretariat were thronged by a large sea of people, including widows and disabled people, who had come to receive cheques of Rs2,500 each as promised by the government for the religious occasion. But, to their great disappointment, they found officials absent and the offices locked.

Under the scorching sun, Rajesh, who works as a supervisor at a bank, had been waiting with his wife and their two-month-old baby since 10am. “Tomorrow is Diwali and we have no money. Our festival is ruined.”

You are dense character beyond doubt.....Gujarat only came into discussion in a likewise reply.
You are worried about Hindus in Pakistan but don't give a damn about the over 400million in your own back yard, don't they deserve to celebrate Diwali...remember, charity starts at home. !!

Back
Top Bottom