What's new

Divine laws are more relevant for modern societies.

Living in america and craving for sharia! time to change your mosque/preacher lady .. before it becomes too late

And learning make you follow the right way. It also makes you come up with a conclusion, along with keep exploring and searching and learning. :)

Then advocate it in Muslim countries . Non muslims don't wanna do nothing with Sharia in their countries .

Ethics or morality is divine and universal religion of humanity.
Sharia is something similar to universally acceptable ethics

like help poor
Don't lie cheat or kill someone

however no one can force non muslim to follow some set of rules

Right so the time period of Umar (Ra) is not worth mentioning and what about the Khilafat of Abu Bakar? Also, I mentioned about Ottoman Empire above.
Conflicts over khalifat has nothing to do with shariah, Sir.
It's a whole different debate.

I like how you ignore my question and try a face saving lol ...
why not chose a Ansar Khalifa ? why it was important to accept a non meccan Khalifa ? because Meccans were never really free from the shackles of the Tribal BS ..
in the times of Abu bakr the rebellions started , and Abu Bakr Ordered a battle for a Tribe who refused to pay zakat after Prophet died .. Does Quran speak that Go to war with those who refused to pay Zakat ? i am all ears here :D

Umar ibn khattab ruled pretty well , but hey, how many new things he introduce in Shariah .. Allowance, Governors , record of property and so on .. that is complete different story ..

If the system was perfect there wont be any conflict ... Sir/Madam whatever you are :)
and not to mentioned that 3 out of 4 Rightly Guided Khalifa's were murdered

why not chose a Ansar Khalifa ? why it was important to accept a non meccan Khalifa ? because Meccans were never really free from the shackles of the Tribal BS ..
in the times of Abu bakr the rebellions started , and Abu Bakr Ordered a battle for a Tribe who refused to pay zakat after Prophet died .. Does Quran speak that Go to war with those who refused to pay Zakat ? i am all ears here :D

Umar ibn khattab ruled pretty well , but hey, how many new things he introduce in Shariah .. Allowance, Governors , record of property and so on .. that is complete different story ..

If the system was perfect there wont be any conflict ... Sir/Madam whatever you are :)

3 out of 4 rightly guided khalifa were murdered because Martyrdom is blessing of Allah.

Using your logic..................... democracy is failed system as many of US presidents were also Murdered .............

Four sitting presidents of United States have been killed:

Abraham Lincoln (the 16th President),
James A. Garfield (the 20th President),
William McKinley (the 25th President)
John F. Kennedy (the 35th President)...................

Using your logic..................... democracy is failed system as many of US presidents were also Murdered .............

Four sitting presidents of United States have been killed:

Abraham Lincoln (the 16th President),
James A. Garfield (the 20th President),
William McKinley (the 25th President)
John F. Kennedy (the 35th President)...................

I think democracy is the best system of governance known to human civilization from beginning of this universe.
It is more closer to islamic principles of governance as compared to kingship or anything else

Are you talking about the conflict of choosing Umar (ra) or Ali (ra)? This debate will go into sectarianism and that is why I avoided. Plus read the history why Umar (ra) was picked as a leader.
Sir read the history of Ridda war before and the reasons.
Lastly, Flexibility in Islamic law is completely fine as long as the whole purpose of the law is not being changed.
Murder of Khalifa was not because of conflicts in shariah, but mainly personal interests. Ansar and Muhajir wanted the leader from their tribes and this brought the conflict. It was not based on different opinion on shariah at the time.

Last edited:
Then advocate it in Muslim countries . Non muslims don't wanna do nothing with Sharia in their countries .

If Muslims want Sharia in their own countries, then it is their right to have it within their own borders as they wish. That right must be respected, as long as there is no imposition on others.

I think democracy is the best system of governance known to human civilization from beginning of this universe.
And I consider it one of the worst system in existence ...................
A bad thing wrapped in good cover :-)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom