What's new

Divine laws are more relevant for modern societies.

Well i don't consider every thing as Jihad like Religious nuts .. I will leave Pakistan or any country that has the flawed Shariah system which i know will be mis-use and Hijacked by Extreme Levels of Chu*** people claiming to be Shura's or Aalim ... I rather trust a Jewish Judge in a Democratic land than a Uneducated Jahil Aalim in Shariah implemented country .
if khalifa order to lash me or my family for any stupidity , i will put the Danda back in the A$$ of him alone with all his shura :D
I will rather lived in Bangladesh rather live in Pakistan with Shariah System ( God forbid that happen )

That's what we are talking about sir. Misrepresentation by officials. :)
And yes we people love to buy the goods with stamp of USA/UK/Canada etc on which are already imported from Pakistan. Same goes with democracy and shariah law. Ha'.
Yes it's democracy so must follow because superpower follow. Ironically, their law is inspired by Islam. :)

Things Change . Things Evolve .

Things go through many stages .

The world we live in is temporary .

5000 years ago , Certain Laws and rules existed in the world . They went through changes with change in time .
Even if these laws are implemented , Some time in the future They will again be replaced .

But some people want the "Back to the Future in the Seventh Century" approach to be forced upon all, whether they agree or not. That is where the problems arise, specially when the whole premise is that "divine law is natural law" is patently false, without realizing the wide diversity of personal beliefs and religious concepts across the world today.

But some people want the "Back to the Future in the Seventh Century" approach to be forced upon all, whether they agree or not. That is where the problems arise, specially when the whole premise is that "divine law is natural law" is patently false, without realizing the wide diversity of personal beliefs and religious concepts across the world today.
Yup !

Once we believed Earth was Flat but Now it has been proven wrong .
New ideas come into existence . Those who survive the hammer of time stay intact while others are lost .
People said God created the World , then came people who said Big Bang caused the creation . Now there is another group that talks about other phenomena .

Humans are under the control of their senses .
Senses play with Us .
Those who have control over senses are the only ones who see the world in totality .

It all comes down to perception .

And yes we people love to buy the goods with stamp of USA/UK/Canada etc on which are already imported from Pakistan. Same goes with democracy and shariah law. Ha'.
Yes it's democracy so must follow because superpower follow. Ironically, their law is inspired by Islam. :)

Since when in History we have Perfect Representation of Shariah ? right after death of Prophet , the same Companions were almost fighting for Khilafat .. choosing a Khalifa from the tribes of Mecca shows that Death of Prophet marks the downfall of Islam ..
and as for US laws inspired by Islam is exact same theory that people call Einstein a Muslim in disguise lol

Living in america and craving for sharia! time to change your mosque/preacher lady .. before it becomes too late

Since when in History we have Perfect Representation of Shariah ? right after death of Prophet , the same Companions were almost fighting for Khilafat .. choosing a Khalifa from the tribes of Mecca shows that Death of Prophet marks the downfall of Islam ..
and as for US laws inspired by Islam is exact same theory that people call Einstein a Muslim in disguise lol

Right so the time period of Umar (Ra) is not worth mentioning and what about the Khilafat of Abu Bakar? Also, I mentioned about Ottoman Empire above.
Conflicts over khalifat has nothing to do with shariah, Sir.
It's a whole different debate.

Divine law is Shariah law or natural law for muslim society. Wide diversity of belief or kinds of divine law is not the scope of the article.
However this premise, particularly with respect to shariah law as divine law for modren muslim community is perfect

Practice what you preach .

1. If Sharia has been implemented perfectly ( according to you ) move to that country . There is no need to live under oppressive secular society .

2. If Sharia has not been implemented perfectly in any country until now then obviously something is very wrong with that system .

Living in america and craving for sharia! time to change your mosque/preacher lady .. before it becomes too late

Haha. This just made me laugh.
I am obligated to learn about the matters and learn about what Quran or Islam has to say about it.
Being in USA doesn't stop me to educate myself, sir.

Divine law is Shariah law or natural law for muslim society. Wide diversity of belief or kinds of divine law is not the scope of the article.
However this premise, particularly with respect to shariah law as divine law for modren muslim community is perfect

Please read the title that contradicts you directly.

Yup !

Once we believed Earth was Flat but Now it has been proven wrong .
New ideas come into existence . Those who survive the hammer of time stay intact while others are lost .
People said God created the World , then came people who said Big Bang caused the creation . Now there is another group that talks about other phenomena .

Humans are under the control of their senses .
Senses play with Us .
Those who have control over senses are the only ones who see the world in totality .

It all comes down to perception .

You want to discover beginning of universe
good
keep going

Then advocate it in Muslim countries . Non muslims don't wanna do nothing with Sharia in their countries .

Haha. This just made me laugh.
I am obligated to learn about the matters and learn about what Quran or Islam has to say about it.
Being in USA doesn't stop me to educate myself, sir.

key is education. learn as much you can .. learn from multiple sources with different sources. Dont jump to any conclusion in haste ... just like you are doing now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom