What's new

Divine laws are more relevant for modern societies.

It is but natural for a country formed in the name of Islam to have Islamic laws aka Sharia.

Pakistan's right to impose any system of law upon its citizens is to be respected. If the people want Sharia, let them have it.

Such questions are up to each person to answer for themselves. What is clear that religion belongs in the personal domain and must never be imposed by the State as often demanded.

100 instructions in Quran for Muslims.
For every Human!!!!

We already have sharia law in Pakistan what more do they want?
We have no law in Pakistan
Yes we do
No the court is a farce
Sir I am not talking about shariah in Pakistan. Plus, if you're pointing me out for not being in Pakistan and saying this all. Then let me tell you something. Making a hijrah' to seek opportunities and/or for Allah is jihad itself. Rasool Allah (saw) migrated too. And lastly if shariah is implemented in Pakistan and I am asked to live there. Trust me I will. :)
wrong example, migration was to leave a hostile land and hostility was based on the religious persecution faced... Migration for the sake of Allah is what you were talking about here...

All laws everywhere in the world are rooted in theology. The basis of jurisprudence is morality, the basis of morality is theology no matter which society is under question.
Not true. Norwegian laws are secular

Add France to the list. They are really secular and go the extra mile (like banning ALL religion in schools including crosses and other symbols.)
People in other parts of the world are really ignorant about the Western justice system

We have no law in Pakistan

No the court is a farce

wrong example, migration was to leave a hostile land and hostility was based on the religious persecution faced... Migration for the sake of Allah is what you were talking about here...

It is up to the people of Pakistan's to set up any system of law for themselves. If the people want Sharia, let them have it. If they want to migrate, then, as a previous PM famously said, who's stopping them?

It is up to the people of Pakistan's to set up any system of law for themselves. If the people want Sharia, let them have it. If they want to migrate, then, as a previous PM famously said, who's stopping them?
I have never had issues with migration, just wanted to clarify a point. At this point I would like law, whatever it is. Law and order

Back
Top Bottom