What's new

Directorate of Inter Services Intelligence: Updates & Discussions

Do u guys know that ISI is declared No 1 intelligence in the world by American Government check out the 8 feb 2008 world Intelligence Report by America

Do u guys know that ISI is declared No 1 intelligence in the world by American Government check out the 8 feb 2008 world Intelligence Report by America

Oh really when ? great you made me happy man now i can sleep tight :smokin:

can any one tell
what is the budget of isi
they say it is 400m$
i dont think so

it's not much...but just enough to get things done right

what makes ISI strong is its structure, and the loyalty/patriotism of those that serve under it --- no matter how misunderstood they may be by some or no matter how 'grim' the nature of the job can be at times

can any one tell
what is the budget of isi
they say it is 400m$
i dont think so

Exact budget is unknown for any military intelligence/forces in the world but it is estimated to b around 45 million n Indian RAW's is around 150-155 million.

Karachi and Baluchistan situation is a very good reflection of ISI performance..along with shooting of Malala Yousefzai!;)

:flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame:
they are waiting for right time just wait and see you will see what happens when USA leave afghanistan.
first kill the big evil then all the rest will die their own.

Pardon me if I'm being cheesy but the real strength of ISI is really the faith of people like you.
it's not much...but just enough to get things done right

what makes ISI strong is its structure, and the loyalty/patriotism of those that serve under it --- no matter how misunderstood they may be by some or no matter how 'grim' the nature of the job can be at times

:flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame:
they are waiting for right time just wait and see you will see what happens when USA leave afghanistan.
first kill the big evil then all the rest will die their own.

Tried and failed..this is what happened exactly once the Russians were gone and Talibans were backed by CIA and ISI to kill all moderate factions of Afghanistan under the pretext of commie sympathizers. The result is the chaos which is burning us down today.

Where was this revealed Bhai

its mentioned in wikipedia but it also say exact number of funds r not known for any intelligence/military organization.

Karachi and Baluchistan situation is a very good reflection of ISI performance..along with shooting of Malala Yousefzai!;)

Baluchistan is well with in cntrl but bt Karachi its MQM which is problem. If we want to have peace in Karachi then MQM's neutralization will be Key.
Abt Malala plz try to be logical n think before u post in an international forum. Thanks!

well this is the reaction i started a thread about ISI today ? well 6 y old thread awake

Tried and failed..this is what happened exactly once the Russians were gone and Talibans were backed by CIA and ISI to kill all moderate factions of Afghanistan under the pretext of commie sympathizers. The result is the chaos which is burning us down today.

no it was USA who left this area after half victory. left afghans on their own. without developing. and without proper management ISI may have also did some points wrong but mainly it was americans who had some plans then. and it was revealed in 2001. but now when americans will leave many problems will solve. there would be problems but not hard enough that we could not solve .

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom