What's new

Directorate of Inter Services Intelligence: Updates & Discussions

does anyone know the answer to my question?, fine, what should I study in university to be suitable for isi?

Just get the hint kid, no one here is interested in entertaining you. You do not meet the basic requirements, so no need to go in details. Move on.

does anyone know the answer to my question?, fine, what should I study in university to be suitable for isi?

Well you will have to join the Pakistani military if you want increase your chances of being selected by the ISI.

Both civilians and members of the armed forces can join the ISI. For civilians, recruitment is advertised and is jointly handled by the Federal Public Services Commission (FPSC) and civilian ISI agents are considered employees of the Ministry of Defense. The FPSC conducts various examinations testing the candidate's knowledge of current affairs, English and various analytical abilities. Based on the results, the FPSC shortlists the candidates and sends the list to the ISI who conduct the initial background checks. The selected candidates are then invited for an interview which is conducted by a joint committee comprising both ISI and FPSC officials

can someone close this stupid thread
18 pages of dumbness after dumbness

As'salam.u.Alaikum
Bhai jaan ISI office hai to sahi lekin aise sb k samny kesy btaden.....
by the way i m not ISI offical.

How come you want to work for CIA - they enroll only US citizen.

Int job is far from what it shown in Hollywood movies.

Do you want to go to India, work in cover with looming risk of get captured, tortured and buried/burned without knowledge of people back home ?

For good services and for success in intelligence agencies you should must have to take risk. i think risk is the part of such jobs, the person who does not dare to take risk is not suitable for the job.

This thread is too funny. Chap with an Indian flag telling pakistani on how to join ISI :rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom