What's new

Directorate of Inter Services Intelligence: Updates & Discussions

so, can anyone tell me what JCIB do? o know the basics, but would like to know more about it in as much detail ad possible

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

my typing isn't good, I type with my phone and it corrects it, but sometime it its the wrong corrected word :)

its responsible for the surveillance of Pakistan's diplomats and diplomatic agents abroad, along with intelligence operations in the Middle East, South Asia, China, Afghanistan and the Muslim republics of the former Soviet Union.

source: wikipedia.

Yh I knew that, but in more detail please.

They do not belong to the foreign service of Pakistan. these pakistani officers cum agents are sent there as Welfare Consular or etc in embassies. nothing much.. and cant write more in this forum.

I really like JIM. if I were to join, I'd go into that field. so, can someone tell me more about JIM in as much detail as possible. SALAAM

I really like JIM. if I were to join, I'd go into that field. so, can someone tell me more about JIM in as much detail as possible. SALAAM

You cannot choose the department , you are assigned to the department which best suited for you.

I meant, what qualitys would the ideal candidate need to have to be best suited for JIM department. I shall be prepared

does ISI have operational reach in countries like US and France?

well, idk LOL, Tryna find info myself. you see if I type my questions in Google, I don't always get what I searching for. but here, people answer my questions , which is great

salaam, can some one please reply to my comment, because I waited a week for someone up reply and still no one has.

please reply to 'what qualities needed to be suited to JIM?

My name is Hassaan. And i want to know how to apply in ISI :)
Is the any registration or something pls let me know :)
Thankyou !

does ISI have operational reach in countries like US and France?

yes they have. They are in touch with Muslim Organizations and Islamic foundations and NGO's in these countries. Plus some are only sent to keep eyes on Indian diplomats in countries like Afghanistan, B.desh, Nepal, US, england, and China.

Back
Top Bottom