What's new

Did you know? Zee to launch a channel that will air Pakistani content only

Yeah, not very good dramas but Bharti Airtel makes decent stuffs.

Our TV actress Mehzabeen. :woot:

Nisho.jpg

Don't drag your lungi propaganda everywhere no one wants to See Bengali content either in India nor in Pakistan and even not in your lungi Bengladesh, go away hush hush :D troll :D

this is there.. Zee is also there.. unofficially i believe..
Yeah, but i think Pak Govt. should make it official as the viewers are in huge numbers and because of watching illegally govt is also loosing revenue which they can get if made official.

Yeah, but i think Pak Govt. should make it official as the viewers are in huge numbers and because of watching illegally govt is also loosing revenue which they can get if made official.

exactly and it will boost competition as well for viewers to seek quality content..

dont post anymore off topic posts. Focus on topic in hand.
Okay just one more Bangla post.

that bengla dude was ugly

No, He is decent looking but why were you looking at dude when Mehzabeen beauty was there in that picture? :disagree:

Actually our actors are not very good looking (Only good looking BD actor Ferdous works in West Bengal) but actresses are extremely beautiful. :P

1393945017_4.jpg

we have channel purely dedicated to urdu dubbed turkish drams...they are good btw

Why is HUM TV not getting any access in India and Bangladesh? We watch ARY Digital but not the most popular HUM TV? I like **** serials in ARY. Realistic dramas.

Why is HUM TV not getting any access in India and Bangladesh? We watch ARY Digital but not the most popular HUM TV? I like **** serials in ARY. Realistic dramas.

i dont know buddy ..maybe they have rights issue or something ..

now a days i am watching this one...

10440995_10150410027254991_853941956072852722_n.jpg

Last edited:
LOL blurring? What's vulgar in cleavage it's their way of clothing. :lol:
i dont think they are vulgur .. women are wearing western style clothes , low neck shirts but the editors puts a blur patch on that particular cleavage area ...so its fine..:D

Back
Top Bottom