What's new

Did you know? Zee to launch a channel that will air Pakistani content only

:mad:hey Indians..!!
dont u see ,this is bad....
our dharmic/hindu ideology is at stake...
Pakistani dramas will have so mch salam aleikum,adab,,n whole lot of stuff promoting Islam...
we need to boycott this channel or better ban it:agree:
@Indrani
what say u?may be u can knock some sense into d secular Indian crowd here..:agree:

Pakistani dramas will have so mch salam aleikum,adab,,n whole lot of stuff promoting Islam...
@Indrani
what say u?may be u can knock some sense into d secular Indian crowd here..:agree:

Actually I have seen an episode or two of some Pakistani serial. They seem very very similar to the Indian serials in non-Hindi channels. So all in all good. More competition and perhaps better content. I have no issues.

Last edited:
The people in punjab, kpk , balochistan speak more purer urdu these days because they learn standar urdu from text books, I was in karachi and I noticed that they speak slang urdu. It is same in germany, pure standard german is native to no area but all the people can speak standard german because they learn it from text books in school which are all it stadard german. Same is the case in pakistan, a punjabi educated in urdu from lahore today speaks more of a book form of standard urdu than a so-called urdu speaker who would speak a highly hindi slang mixed form of urdu, like tere ko mere ko bola tha etc.

Basically you mean Karachi walas speak language like bhaiyas because they are bhaiyas as well. :rolleyes:

I agree.

Indian serials are so crap except Veera. I like that serial but I have noticed one thing they make super brown actors very white by giving lighting effects. I think we Indians and Bangladeshis are obsessed with skin color.

This is what Star Plus does to every actor in their serials.

In real life

10313339_1880727485399492_3876019002686589266_n.jpg

In Star Plus

FqWKUl3.jpg

The **** :rofl:

Last edited:
@Indrani
We don't promote our religious stuff so much unless the drama story is based on it. Still you should watch it and you will love it.

@Indrani

Sir unlike Indian serials which mostly consist of worshiping hindu bhagwans you will not see anything like that in Pakistani dramas. I know because my mother used to watch star plus.

Why is HUM TV not getting any access in India and Bangladesh? We watch ARY Digital but not the most popular HUM TV? I like **** serials in ARY. Realistic dramas.
I can't say if ARY Digital make better contents or Hum TV. They both have best contents. There is a lot of competition between both channels.
Not to mention that Geo is showing $hit contents.
Don't drag your lungi propaganda everywhere no one wants to See Bengali content either in India nor in Pakistan and even not in your lungi Bengladesh, go away hush hush :D troll :D
I have no issue watching Bangladeshi contents unless they are better than Pakistani or atleast Indian contents.
BTW Anyone here know any turkish dramas?
Mera Sultan!

Sir unlike Indian serials which mostly consist of worshiping hindu bhagwans you will not see anything like that in Pakistani dramas. I know because my mother used to watch star plus.
I had that childhood too.. :cry::suicide2:

The promos are looking damn good.It is going to an instant hit.

which Dramas or soaps they are promoting? Please let us know also... so that we can spoil the suspense by telling the content... :P
I don't know the names yet.Honestly my mom won't care even if I tell her the whole story. She will watch them till end.:lol:

And no one care if they are worshiping hindu baghwans, as someone said Bharotis are indeed chote dil wale. :yes4:
I started watching Pakistani dramas in 2010. My first TV drama was Zeros and I really liked it. Indians promote their religious contents more than us. Sometimes, its like their real focus is spreading religions in the world.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom