What's new

Did Pakistan Cede the Territory of Shaksgam to China?

I would like to Add the comments and admission of some more shocking facts of our famous Indian Mr. @Joe Shearer on this subject to clear Pakistan position as the most of the foreign members wants to hear a neutral perspectives apart from Pakistanis.

This is for the records....

Well, technically, but as many Indians know, first, the Aksai Chin region was included in J&K due to a crooked British geographer named Johnson, who profoundly impressed the then Maharaja with how powerful the Maharaja really was. That delineation that you see on Indian maps is the Johnson Line (the rogue's name was Johnson). The British themselves set the line back where it belonged, without Aksai Chin, through the instrumentality of one of their top administrators, a man named McDonald. That was the proper line, that the Chinese might well have agreed to (they didn't, so the British wrote to them saying that they considered silence to be assent).

Nehru did something quite shockingly unethical; he ordered the ministry to dump the McDonald line maps and re-draw it as the Johnson Line showed.

What you are saying is, or should be - the road construction, deployment of PLA on the east of the LAC, etc., are all NOT legit.

Joe, I place your words where it should actually belongs.....You r Welcom:-)

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/after-modis-ghastly-admission-indians-back-tracking.672292/

Last edited:
I would like to Add the comments and admission of some more shocking facts of our famous Indian Mr. @Joe Shearer on this subject to clear Pakistan position as the most of the foreign members wants to hear a neutral perspectives apart from Pakistanis.

This is for the records....

Joe, I place your words where it should actually belongs.....You r Welcom:-)

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/after-modis-ghastly-admission-indians-back-tracking.672292/

LOL.

My dear Sir, these are not shocking facts, these are just the facts.

What IS shocking is that PRC offered, not once, but several times, a compromise solution, whereby India would cede Aksai Chin to the PRC, to the extent needed to cover their strategic highway from Xinjiang to Xijang to a satisfactory distance, and in exchange, the PRC, through its Autonomous Region, Xijang (Tibet to us lesser mortals), would cede us the tributary monastery of Tawang, severing it from the control of Shigatse (or Xigatse, as the Chinese prefer to spell it).

I have no comment on the refusal to agree to this. A Line of Actual Control in the form of a border, then, would have given us comfortable lines of communication between Daulat Beg Oldi in the extreme north to Chushul and from there to Manali via the passes. No comment because my English language skills are simply not up to the task.

LOL.

My dear Sir, these are not shocking facts, these are just the facts.

What IS shocking is that PRC offered, not once, but several times, a compromise solution, whereby India would cede Aksai Chin to the PRC, to the extent needed to cover their strategic highway from Xinjiang to Xijang to a satisfactory distance, and in exchange, the PRC, through its Autonomous Region, Xijang (Tibet to us lesser mortals), would cede us the tributary monastery of Tawang, severing it from the control of Shigatse (or Xigatse, as the Chinese prefer to spell it).

I have no comment on the refusal to agree to this. A Line of Actual Control in the form of a border, then, would have given us comfortable lines of communication between Daulat Beg Oldi in the extreme north to Chushul and from there to Manali via the passes. No comment because my English language skills are simply not up to the task.
Thanks for your explanation again. "shocking" as you described what Nehru (The Indian PM) did on the documents related to Macmohan Line... Destroyed.

It was indeed shocking.

Thanks for your explanation again. "shocking" as you described what Nehru (The Indian PM) did on the documents related to Macmohan Line... Destroyed.

It was indeed shocking.

Some misunderstanding here. No documents were destroyed. The Johnson Line was adopted and the McDonald Line was abandoned.

if you talk nicely china is good country .:D

but if you bark like india they will have rods and sticks :enjoy:

And if that not enough, China got

www.thedrive.com

China Conducts Test Of Massive Suicide Drone Swarm Launched From A Box On A Truck
China shows off its ability to rapidly launch 48 weaponized drones from the back of a truck, as well as from helicopters.

And together with drones, China got

main-qimg-dac06a41026d33d0080733aad4435689

main-qimg-b49e244dc7b99efef707afd854ab87bf

main-qimg-e8e60a4a4aa8b718b003dfe37dd4b53c

From the table above, it can be concluded that in terms of overall design, or in particular, the range, intensity, power, survivability and maneuverability, the PHL03 MLRS has a series of major breakthroughs compared with traditional rockets. Some of its aspects meet or even exceed the world's advanced level.

The service of the PHL03 Multiple Launch Rocket System has greatly enhanced the capability of remote fire support of the Chinese military. The operational performance of the system will continue to improve with the development of China's rocket shell technology. And it will become an indispensable remote firepower for the Chinese military.

main-qimg-640759bd9117aa2f4f81454322fff7e2

main-qimg-a7b2951d4b16249f6c4a9d48ad2bf85b

main-qimg-bfe340ab9e739f2d41834e3a4cb729f8

China’s new PCL191 multiple launch rocket system casts shadow over Taiwan Strait

• The ‘mystery’ hardware that appeared without a name at the National Day parade in October is the PLA’s most powerful MLRS ever, experts say
  • System capable of firing eight 370mm rockets 350km or two 750mm ballistic missiles 500km

China’s new PCL191 multiple launch rocket system is capable of firing ballistic missiles up to 500km. Photo: Handout

So any time India want to rock & roll.

Back
Top Bottom