What's new

Did I Say Pakistani? I meant Indian - Dr Sabreena Razaq Hussain

Aisi thread dekh kar @Omar1984 ki yaad aa jati hai..

http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=11087
@Aeronaut can you please find and post omer s post in which he said I would loved to be called a terrorist then an In-Dian!!

I would love to be called anything but not indian.

While we Pakistan has a unique history.the indians are all known to bow down to even teenagers like MBQ.

Those as a bangladeshi friend said

After enslaved for melliniums,the hindus naturally now want to show off

Last edited by a moderator:
Once during my university in Manchester, I met this beautiful girl from Lebanon. While we were talking, she asked me if I was from Pakistan and I was surprised on her guessing it right.

When I asked her about it, she said you look like a South Asian but too fair to be an Indian, a Bangladeshi or a Sirilankan. I blushed a little and smiled. :cheesy:

Then to my surprise she asked and I quote " Is that a compliment"? And I at once said, Sure it is!

True story.

And some Pakistanis accuse Indians of having a fair skin bias :cheesy:

Are you Bengali ?

P.S- Uptil now I thought only US Pakistanis used to do this.

it was just quick answer so as not to prolong the conversation.... I thought saying bangladesh is appropriate as most were bangladeshi.. probably they thought saying India is quicker end to conversation(dont have to explain what and where is bangladesh)

I dont think bangladeshi are shy to say they are bangladeshi.. it was just the situation

I work in Jamaica & meet plenty of married Indian women who come here for sex tourism & it shocks me what they get up to that i sometimes pretend im Indian & cus them because of the shame
most times it works

I would love to be called anything but not indian.

While we Pakistan has a unique history.the indians are all known to bow down to even teenagers like MBQ.

Those as a bangladeshi friend said

After enslaved for melliniums,the hindus naturally now want to show off

Mohammad Bin Qasim captured Sindh and Lower Punjab, both of which lie in Pakistan today. It's the ancestors of these people who bowed down to them.

As far as mine or other Indians ancestors are concerned, we didn't let MBQ or any other Arab ever conquer any part of our land in modern day India.

I wasn't actually asking him a serious question. I was just messing with the dude for mocking Indians.

Par chalo, let's treat it as an actual question.

How would you classify the woman described in article as? She wasn't under any real danger to call herself Indian. Why did she do so anyway?

It's alright man... I felt that no one was seriously pondering over the possible reasons as to why she hid her identity, so decided to let it out.

But for your question; I do not know that woman, or the situation there. But I would think she did not want the attention to go away, which would have been lost had people thought of her as an ethnic Pakistani.

This subtle but frequent social discrimination does happen quite often with Muslims, even more with Pakistanis, provided the others are aware of the ethnicity.

Mohammad Bin Qasim captured Sindh and Lower Punjab, both of which lie in Pakistan today. It's the ancestors of these people who bowed down to them.

As far as mine or other Indians ancestors are concerned, we didn't let MBQ or any other Arab ever conquer any part of our land in modern day India.

Typical baniya style, always remind us we were conquered while claiming our history also. Anyway Nehru wished India was conquered by Arabs instead Mughals, Afghans, Turks etc.

It's alright man... I felt that no one was seriously pondering over the possible reasons as to why she hid her identity, so decided to let it out.

But for your question; I do not know that woman, or the situation there. But I would think she did not want the attention to go away, which would have been lost had people thought of her as an ethnic Pakistani.

This subtle but frequent social discrimination does happen quite often with Muslims, even more with Pakistanis, provided the others are aware of the ethnicity.

Who knows yaar? She might be a compulsive liar or trying to impress the English guy by citing her "charity work in India."

What makes you think social discrimination is rampant abroad?

Typical baniya style, always remind us we were conquered while claiming our history also. Anyway Nehru wished India was conquered by Arabs instead Mughals, Afghans, Turks etc.

if wishes were horses..
did not jinnah wish to live in mumbai and eat vada paw everyday.. :girl_wacko:
even dawood wished the same the other day

The instances of such occurrences are very rare and probably significantly more bharatis call themselves American or British than Pakistanis call themselves Indians. A few isolated occurrences have no real meaning. Though it does give the bharatis something to gloat about like the kids they are.

Those who are embarrassed to sport their original nationality are in fact not the national of that country. They are called opportunist who try to reap the benefits for all the ends they can muster.

I think its a very vague statement. Can you even imagine, how would she feeling when she has to call himself an Indian. No one want to leave the identity of their mother land. You can see her passion towords Pakistan as she was planing to spend two months working at orphange home of Karachi. Don't blame her, blame yourself as you Pakistanis living in Pakistan gave such a bad name to your own country. Why you expect her to carry your baggage??

Who knows yaar? She might be a compulsive liar or trying to impress the English guy with her "charity work in India."

What makes you think social discrimination is frequent abroad?

Actually, you could be very right about that! I mean that impression part.

About this discrimination abroad, I can only talk about what I have seen on a handful of airports, mainly Dubai and Heathrow. I have traveled through Dubai only 3 times, and Heathrow only twice. While the burka clad women passed on smoothly, the ones mostly checked and asked various questions were the well dressed young men coming from Pakistan.

The traditionally dressed ones had least problems of all the travelers.

Overseas born and bread kids are technically not Pakistanis - they have British/American/Canadian with 'Pakistani heritage'.

You are assuming that they do not have dual Nationality... I thought it was possible for a overseas born person of Pakistani descent to retain both nationalities.

The instances of such occurrences are very rare and probably significantly more bharatis call themselves American or British than Pakistanis call themselves Indians. A few isolated occurrences have no real meaning. Though it does give the bharatis something to gloat about like the kids they are.

Extremely lame .. !!! Its only Pakistani fanboys on PDF that run away from this fact that a lot of Pakistanis try to pass themselves off as Indians in the west specially for a few weeks immediately after an Islamic terrorism incident.

I think its a very vague statement. Can you even imagine, how would she feeling when she has to call himself an Indian. No one want to leave the identity of their mother land. You can see her passion towords Pakistan as she was planing to spend two months working at orphange home of Karachi. Don't blame her, blame yourself as you Pakistanis living in Pakistan gave such a bad name to your own country. Why you expect her to carry your baggage??
Those who decide to give up their nationality and country for their own better future, disengage themself from that country. My statement was not directed to her only. It was for all those who leave their country may it be from India, BD, Sri Lanka, etc. Going abroad to earn money and sending it back home for supporting family is something else; giving up original nationality / holding dual nationality is what is subject of my statement.

If she was so sincere to her cause then she should not have been shy in wearing Pakistan badge.

Extremely lame .. !!! Its only Pakistani fanboys on PDF that run away from this fact that most Pakistanis try to pass themselves off as Indians in the west specially for a few weeks immediately after an Islamic terrorism incident.

Well OK there... "most Pakistanis" and "facts". Sounds like you've done some independent research there and are associated to a well-known research organization.

Though going by your history, you're most likely setting up a trollbait for yourself.

Why is it that only bharatis claim that Pakistanis try to pass off as bharatis? What you hear from non-bharatis (in personal experience) is that when you call a Pakistani a bharati, they tend to get offended. This extends into the realm of stories that bharatis have made themselves believe about Pakistan where they think everyone in the world agrees with them, but really is no one actually gives a crap about what they think.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom