What's new

Did anyone (even Pakistani) mistook of your origin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PahariGuy

New Recruit

Reaction score
Many Pakistanis mistook me as Pathan because of I look like Pathan a lot but I am not Pathan, I came from Azad Kashmir.

Non-Pakistanis whites mistook me as Turkish, Afghani, Greek, Iranian than Pakistani.

Did it happened to you?

Here is my pics :P (dont laugh LOL)

185677_140613522672538_100001716723745_229407_7362546_n.jpg

309826_211934392207117_100001716723745_527616_1536830242_n.jpg

If you dont know where i came from, what first thing in your mind?

Many Pakistanis mistook me as Pathan because of I look like Pathan a lot but I am not Pathan, I came from Azad Kashmir.

Non-Pakistanis whites mistook me as Turkish, Afghani, Greek, Iranian than Pakistani.

Did it happened to you?

Here is my pics :P (dont laugh LOL)

185677_140613522672538_100001716723745_229407_7362546_n.jpg

309826_211934392207117_100001716723745_527616_1536830242_n.jpg

If you dont know where i came from, what first thing in your mind?

Yes Pashtun, Baloch, some Punjabi - even Sindhi - Pakistan is a patch quilt of ethnicity, colors and races.

You look like Balouchi to me!

Mistaken for Greek.. That must be the biggest compliment :P

Hmm you look like a typical Pakistani to me.

By the way, Pathans are also Pakistanis. Why do some Pakistanis think Pathans are some kind of different people who come from a different continent, they are our people too. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is not too far from Punjab, Azad Kashmir, and Balochistan.

You can go by as a Pathan Pakistani, Kashmiri Pakistani, Punjabi Pakistani, Baloch Pakistani, and even Sindhi Pakistani. Maybe not a Mohajor Urdu speaking Pakistani.

kashmiri or punjabi.....typical Pakistani i would second Omar

Post some more pics kid...maybe of your home
lets see if your home looks like persian or greek:lol:

Omar - I think you have it in a nut shell. He look like a typically typical Pakistani. No doubt no mistake 100% Pakistani trying to look cool and hard - standing in front of a toilet window. Yep Pakistani typical through and through :azn:

Be proud of your origin....you represent the 5000 year old indus valley civilization,coming from Pakistan the home of the Original Silk route and Gandhara Civilization and land of ISI,the worlds finest spy organisation....You wont find this package elsewhere.

you are pakistani if anyone mistook you he should visit pakistan and learn abut us .ahahahah

Pakistanis indians srilankans bangladeshis all look the same to me

ps dont give me the s#it such as we are a martial race or blah blah

here comes a bharti troll who lives in kerala but associates himself with indus valley civilization that flourished in a foreign land(Pakistan) 3000 kilometers to the north west.

get a life is all i can say check the whole facts about indus then open up check till where it was spread how a group migrated and how did tribes migrated

Pakistanis indians srilankans bangladeshis all look the same to me

ps dont give me the s#it such as we are a martial race or blah blah

And only Indians would agree with you. This guy does not look Indian, Sri Lankan, or Bangladeshi. He looks Pakistani. Most of the time, we Pakistanis can even tell where a person comes from in Pakistan. Only people with inferiority complex would deny that there is difference in people's physical charactertics depending on the region.

Since thousands of years, our ancestors would not marry anyone from a different caste, ethnic groups, or religion...same with indians. Things are changing now.

I believe Indians themselves can tell who is a Brahmin and who is a Dalit, who is Tamil and who is Punjabi Sikh.

people (even Pakistanis outside of Pakistan) often mistake me for someone else....at least until i speak Urdu (with my 'Pathan' accent)

And only Indians would agree with you. This guy does not look Indian, Sri Lankan, or Bangladeshi. He looks Pakistani. Most of the time, we Pakistanis can even tell where a person comes from in Pakistan. Only people with inferiority complex would deny that there is difference in people's physical charactertics depending on the region.

Since thousands of years, our ancestors would not marry anyone from a different caste, ethnic groups, or religion...same with indians. Things are changing now.

I believe Indians themselves can tell who is a Brahmin and who is a Dalit, who is Tamil and who is Punjabi Sikh.
how the hell do you pick out who is a brahmin and who is a dalit i for one wont be able to do so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom