What's new

Dhaka opens power corridor to New Delhi

Would you mind telling us the whereabouts of LBA and Teesta water, also?
Its hanging due to internal political differences between parties at state and central govt. of India. I agree that there is delay but Indian govt. has not rejected it. Its just taking the time when every (indian) party is ready and approves it.

leave it bro, we have seen enough

It has started. Hopefully everything goes smoothly (technical aspect)

Better for BDs to welcome Middle East investors to make power plants in the required power regions of BD.

I do not expect any Arab investors in BD. They prefer to buy stocks in big name western/international companies and would like to sit and talk in the Board Room. They work less but their money earns more money and much respect from the Europeans. BD may not be a desired place for them where people are poor and the language is different.

Its hanging due to internal political differences between parties at state and central govt. of India. I agree that there is delay but Indian govt. has not rejected it. Its just taking the time when every (indian) party is ready and approves it.

It has started. Hopefully everything goes smoothly (technical aspect)

Indian FM could not even submit the LBA proposal in the Parliament. Its fate was already decided, but, the Chief Executive MMS of India Co., Ltd. intentionally deceived that stupid woman PM of ours without any trace of shame in his mind. Nothing is wrong in love and diplomacy.

SHW deserves a slapping, but not BD and not those people who are living in the enclave holes.

Indian FM could not even submit the LBA proposal in the Parliament. Its fate was already decided, but, the Chief Executive MMS of India Co., Ltd. intentionally deceived that stupid woman PM of ours without any trace of shame in his mind. Nothing is wrong in love and diplomacy.

SHW deserves a slapping, but not BD and not those people who are living in the enclave holes.

People living in the "enclave holes" are doing so for over for more than 100 years. Things are going on slow pace. They will have to wait.

Having said that I also wish the problem is solves ASAP so that they can have better life.

Back
Top Bottom