What's new

DG ISPR withdraws tweet on Dawnleaks????

For Pakistani Democracy this is a Big Victory more then the Win in last elections.
@Sunan just couple of days back, What i predicted? We will change them....and Alhamdullilah...today we turns around them.

More power to Democracy and respect for Pak Army of thinking beyond Institutional Ego...Thumsup!!

:D rehn day Tameem kuch din pehlay tak Noon league walay Army ko Galian day rhay thay even Chauee Nisar was barham . Ab Army zindabad ho gai.

Wesay yeh Army did a good thing because any disruption of this government at this juncture would have given Nawaz Sharif some more political life and a victim card to cash in premature elections.

:D rehn day Tameem kuch din pehlay tak Noon league walay Army ko Galian day rhay thay even Chauee Nisar was barham . Ab Army zindabad ho gai.

:P This is a bad day for pindi boys....and we don't want to heart their ego to the end.

Galian?? No..Never!! the sanity always want army to excel but within constitutional framework, not an inch outside of it and today we made it possible (In today's tweet, Army Accept PM and Constitutional supremacy unequivocally and support to Democracy:partay:)
People....i mean "PTI Teens" will always remember today's lesson for the rest of their life.:pakistan:

:P This is a bad day for pindi boys....and we don't want to heart their ego to the end.

Galian?? No..Never!! the sanity always want army to excel but within constitutional framework, not an inch outside of it and today we made it possible (In today's tweet, Army Accept PM and Constitutional supremacy unequivocally and support to Democracy:partay:)
People....i mean "PTI Teens" will always remember today's lesson for the rest of their life.:pakistan:

:what: You mean what NS did was right??? Does it mean from now own military have to leak many things too?

BTW was it between PTI and PML N? or it was an issue of national concern?

Time will come when people will drag those general out from their GHQ and **** them as traitors .. when people don't get justice and Politicians can get away with everything ..
you are forgetting that this is pakistan and here people never rise for their rights. i am 100 % sure that nawaz is going to be the next and next and next PM of pakistan and after him maryam nawaz.

Wesay yeh Army did a good thing because any disruption of this government at this juncture would have given Nawaz Sharif some more political life and a victim card to cash in premature elections.

Exactly Dear...Now what happens after that Stupid tweet is anybody's Guess but to me
NS and PMLN adjust themselves and comes on frontfoot in seconds despite JIT Sword
asks COAS plainly, Look either you take back that tweet or Impose Martial Law...there is no third way:pop:

Now I realize that Army also sells nation that's the reason we are a failed, state PA lose credibility in the eyes of nation.

:what: You mean what NS did was right??? Does it mean from now own military have to leak many things too?

BTW was it between PTI and PML N? or it was an issue of national concern?

Leak is unfortunate, no one denying it and culprits are dealt as per the notification which accepted by Army now as well.

boot lickers ko toh ajj zabaan khatam hojani hai in keh idol na itni gandi karwadi hai!!!

Raheel na rate burhaya Bajwa na paisay wasuul kia! Thankyou Pak pitho Army!

Congratulations to Nawaz Sharif, though his govt is already very weak seems like PA showed some mercy on them.

18342792_1566665903367117_5631244420585361028_n.jpg

18423997_1566670553366652_328376442716274635_n.jpg

18342764_1566783383355369_8939914639330183225_n.png.jpg

For Pakistani Democracy this is a Big Victory more then the Win in last elections.
@Sunan just couple of days back, What i predicted? We will change them....and Alhamdullilah...today we turns around them.

More power to Democracy and respect for Pak Army of thinking beyond Institutional Ego...Thumsup!!
The day Mariam Nawaz tweet the appointment of uncle Gen Bajwa as COAS , it was predicted , Dawn leak will go in cold storage .

Chaloo... Mariam Nawaz is saved by uncle Bajwa..

i hope military fan boys will forget this humiliation till next 23 march parade.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom