What's new

DG ISPR again says No conspiracy against Previous government

Slash their budget by 20% right away please.

This circus needs to end.
their share is close to 15-17% of the budget...… a lot considering the country is surviving on loans!

1655364698949.png

Chup karo ill-informed youthio!

My brother said whatever Achakzai and Akbar Bugti have been saying were correct and they were right this whole time.

The developments are concerning. Its as if people just wanted to self implode.
Patience and sabr requires at this difficult time

I told my brother that and he said "they fooled us in 1947, they fooled us in 2001, and they fooled us in 2018".

Yea bro...not looking good 😭

Bhai, I'm not going to continue repeating the same points. Yes it doesn't look good. The economy is sinking, things look bad right now but that doesn't mean it will stay like this. All I am trying to say is anything can happen, people are very angry right now and rightly so. Emotions are very high so people will say everything and anything

My point is ultimately nothing is set in stone and anything could happen. How can we be sure things will be a disaster, maybe this is the beginning of a proper change to rid this country of corruption for all especially before the arrival of the satanic Yogi from the East.

Everything that happens, happens by Allah's will. His plan is bigger and better than what we think or what we think we know.

I'm sure there are many things behind xlosed doors that none of us know or will ever know... let's see what happens in next few weeks

This was what DG ISPR's statement is about: (taken from @Enigma SIG )

@OfficialDGISPR ساری دنیا کو
کے بیانات پر لگا کر پیٹرول کا ٹیکہ بالکل ایسے ٹھوک دیا جیسے ڈاکٹر بچوں کو چڑیا دکھا کر ٹیکہ لگاتے ہیں۔ دیکھی آپ نے میڈیا مینیجمنٹ یا ابھی کسر باقی ہے۔

Bhai, I'm not going to continue repeating the same points. Yes it doesn't look good. The economy is sinking, things look bad right now but that doesn't mean it will stay like this. All I am trying to say is anything can happen, people are very angry right now and rightly so. Emotions are very high so people will say everything and anything

My point is ultimately nothing is set in stone and anything could happen. How can we be sure things will be a disaster, maybe this is the beginning of a proper change to rid this country of corruption for all especially before the arrival of the satanic Yogi from the East.

Everything that happens, happens by Allah's will. His plan is bigger and better than what we think or what we think we know.

I'm sure there are many things behind xlosed doors that none of us know or will ever know... let's see what happens in next few weeks

Yea I know bro, I just hope this time passes cuz ufffff

This is a blatant attempt to divert attention from the incompetent imported Government. This DGISPR has got his tongue stuck in the Sharifs backsides. The joker thinks the awaam is stupid but everything these clowns have done so far has only exposed them more.

They're proving themselves to be an embarrassment for all those who served and who'll serve in the Pak Army! What's exactly the price to buy off the blood and sweat of an army of Gazis and Shehits, and the tears of their near and dear ones??

Back
Top Bottom