What's new

Desperate afghans hanging onto US C17 landing gear

they want a level playing field with fair transparent rules based business relationship.

yes like arresting Huawei CFO on trumped up charges...

great.
. It's dullards on PDF who think that China and the US are targeting each other's economy. O

only US is targeting.

China is moving up ahead through hard work and competitiveness

in short you guys are just jealous, they are out smarting your competitveness

yes like arresting Huawei CFO on trumped up charges...

great.

What does the Huawei CFO arrest have to do with the US allegedly trying to hinder Chinese economy? It is a US effort to prevent Huawei's global penetration which if achieved potentially gives the Chinese access to valuable strategic data.

It is not intended to hurt Chinese economy.

they are out smarting your competitveness

not really, Huwaei had a competitive 5G edge in two areas. It was the only firm to offer a comprehensive full stack 5G solution at very affordable prices through state subsidies[1].

But this full stack competitive advantage has been largely and effectively diluted with Open RAN[3].
Open RAN a US initiative giving Telcom operators full control over their network allowing them to mix and match hardware from any vendor while taking complete control over the security of their own network . A lot of operators are attracted to Open RAN because it derisks their massive investments in 5G so it is vendor agnostic.

300 operators have signed into the O-RAN Alliance[2].

Link [4] is pay walled but it gives a very good indication of where the industry is headed.

[1]

[2]

[3]

[4]

Last edited:
not really, Huwaei had a competitive 5G edge in two areas. It was the only firm to offer a comprehensive full stack 5G solution at very affordable prices through state subsidies[1].

where i have heard this before...?..

> Middle east airlines - emirates, Qatar airways > cry babies - US airlines
> 1980s > restriction on Japanese cars import > cry babies - Detriot motors

yet the truth the reason why such companies are success ful is because they offer great products and services... flying emirates thier airhostress look models v US airlines thier stewardess look they came from a old people homes...

1629698936175.png

1629698971881.png

and cars...lol

this is the junk US tries to selling (READ please take me....) the 1980-1990s
1629699044854.png

V Jap cars

1629699223329.png

and US companies dont get hand outs ?.. opps sorry bail outs?..seems you forget in 2009 ford,GM and Chyrsler went with a begging bowl to congress.

sorry you cant accuse any one of some you your selves are so well known for.
What does the Huawei CFO arrest have to do with the US allegedly trying to hinder Chinese economy? It is a US effort to prevent Huawei's global penetration which if achieved potentially gives the Chinese access to valuable strategic data.

It is not intended to hurt Chinese economy.

and you dont do the same?

where i have heard this before...?..

> Middle east airlines - emirates, Qatar airways > cry babies - US airlines
> 1980s > restriction on Japanese cars import > cry babies - Detriot motors

yet the truth the reason why such companies are success ful is because they offer great products and services... flying emirates thier airhostress look models v US airlines thier stewardess look they came from a old people homes...

View attachment 772275

View attachment 772276

and cars...lol

this is the junk US tries to selling (READ please take me....) the 1980-1990s
View attachment 772277

V Jap cars

View attachment 772278

and US companies dont get hand outs ?.. opps sorry bail outs?..seems you forget in 2009 ford,GM and Chyrsler went with a begging bowl to congress.

sorry you cant accuse any one of some you your selves are so well known for.

and you dont do the same?

You seem to be constantly shifting goal posts almost as if you have a chip on your shoulder. First you bring up Huweai and now Chrysler and US airlines.

Did I say US firms have not been 'bailed out'? Do you know the difference between 'bail out' and 'subsidies'? Also, you pick the worst US vehicle you could find from the 80s and compare it to a very successful Japanese vehicle from the same era. Not a DeLorean, not a Mustang or a Firebird but a crappy Chrysler :lol: @Gomig-21

As for Emirates v United or American, here in the US unlike the UAE workers have rights and labor laws are enforced, airlines are privately owned and unlike Emirates which is state owned. Besides, who told you cabin crew had to young and pretty? :lol:

We can't just bring in blonde bimbos from central Europe pay them peanuts and make them live in over crowded apartments while some moon light as hookers to make money. You really think I don't know what happens in Dubai?

Clearly you aren't here for an honest discussion but on a weird point scoring mission.
I'm checking out...

You seem to be constantly shifting goal posts

Nope.

Same point. You don’t like competition. Ie bad loser.
Also, you pick the worst US vehicle you could find from the 80s and compare it to a very successful Japanese vehicle from the same era.

Ok.. I asked Scott Kilmer if there were any good American cars … and he said

Besides, who told you cabin crew had to young and pretty?

It is about service and food. Not paternising comments and food for peanuts and a 150ml coke can
We can't just bring in blonde bimbos from central Europe pay them peanuts and make them live in over crowded apartments while some moon light as hookers to make money.

Remind us how many women are trafficked in US for sex trade.?

Lol

the point is service , what they do in their spare time it is their business.

I only brought up the airlines as your companies were crying foul.
Clearly you aren't here for an honest discussion but on a weird point scoring mission.

Nope

just pointing your deeply flawed arguments.

Last edited:
the fuckwad pilot mowing everyone down on his way out.

Only a dimwitted twat would think that. The pilot's primary duty is the safety of his plane and crew, and he did everything correctly to ensure that duty was fulfilled.

Only a dimwitted twat would think that. The pilot's primary duty is the safety of his plane and crew, and he did everything correctly to ensure that duty was fulfilled.
The only dimwitted twats we have around here are the ones filing excuses for the blunders of the imperialists imposing war murder and famine on the world.

With talibs in power, there will be no normalcy in Afghanistan.
I feel sad for the female medical students who’s education is now stopped, they will be confined to their homes crying inconsolably inside the shuttle cock burqa…!!
Fyi you don't wear burqa in home, that's the point of burqa

The only dimwitted twats we have around here are the ones filing excuses for the blunders of the imperialists imposing war murder and famine on the world.

Despite such incessantly promoted tripe on PDF by those whose tinfoil hats are malfunctioning, nothing changes the fact that the pilot's primary duty is the safety of his plane and crew, and he did everything correctly to ensure that duty was fulfilled, to stay on topic in this thread.

Yea pretending to be gay is the new trend to get asylum in these hypocritical countries.

Being ex-Muslim is also chick with Western authorities. The going trend on why i became Chrisrian is desecrating Quran on youtube and telling Jesus came in mr dream n told me to convert.

Also, you pick the worst US vehicle you could find from the 80s and compare it to a very successful Japanese vehicle from the same era. Not a DeLorean, not a Mustang or a Firebird but a crappy Chrysler :lol: @Gomig-21

Imagine that?! Of all cars and no mention of probably the most sold vehicle in the US at that time was probably the Ford Mustang GT 5.0. Even though (as you probably well know, @Hamartia Antidote and myself are more Pontiac above the Firebird line in the GTA, Formula and WS6 line) but still, would take me a v-6 Firebird over that Chrysler anytime of day or week lol!

Last edited:
Imagine that?! Of all cars and no mention of probably the most sold vehicle in the US at that time was probably the Ford Mustang GT 5.0. Even though (as you probably well know, @Hamartia Antidote and myself are more Pontiac above the Firebird line in the GTA, Formula and WS6 line but still, would take me a v-6 Firebird over that Chrysler anytime of day or week lol!

Ah the horror of 80's Chryslers. Lived it first hand.

Family car (ie my mother's) was a V6 '79 (or maybe a V8 78?. He never let us drive it so the specs elude me) Chevy Malibu. Dad drove a V8 Oldmobile. When my brother and I got our licenses in the mid 80's my dad bought us used 4 banger Plymouth Reliant and a Dodge Aries Ks from that Government Auction place in Waltham. I can say without a doubt that Chryslers are the worst. Constantly falling apart and the muffler systems perpetually rusting out. Will never buy one again. Yeesh WTF!.He then switched us to a Chevy Celebrity which while nothing special was lightyears above the Chryslers.

PS 1970''s Japanese cars were known for being rust buckets.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom