What's new

Delhi & Tokyo may ink pact for India’s first Bullet Train during Shinzo Abe’s visit

Its a Japanese loan, that India has to pay back with an interest (however little)

Guju gang of Amitbhai and Modi bhai flanked by guju baniyas = Ambani & Adani.

15,000 crore damage in Tamilnadu.
Amma asked 5000 crores towards immediate relief.
Modi gave 1000 crore.

He is holding back war widows on #OROP.
When it comes to fight elections a la Bihar; He asks Biharis...Kitne du? 50? 60? 70? 80? main tumko 1 lakh crore dunga.
Modi = A rapacious character politician.

screen_shot_2015-04-28_at_2.46.53_pm.png

BN-IB453_0424jt_M_20150424015538.jpg

Most of the times the state Govts exaggerate the losses occurred !

I fact there is a good chance that Indian currency is stronger than the US by then :P ...... so we will end up paying very little then.

Looking at the past & present, we can predict some future:

1975: 1 USD = 7.5 Rupees.
2015: 1 USD = 66.00

Now connect the dots and be busy for while.
Feku dialogue is unwelcome.

Most of the times the state Govts exaggerate the losses occurred !

Ok.
Not 15 then.
Lets say 10.
She asked for 5
She got 1.

I leave such kinder grade economics to Aaptards. Don't forget your colouring pencil to paint Modi's hands "red" :lol:

In the photo shop age, you are suggesting crayons?
Lol
No takers.
Your room temperature IQ noted.

Come'on mein Delhi rehta hu..why mumbai to Ahamdabad...i need that here too.atleast delhi to chandigarh kr do ..gf se toh mil lunga one hour mein:woot::woot::woot::woot:

Hahahaha !! same pinch bro.. I live in chd... dilliwali gf se toh mil lunga 1 hour mein...

I am visiting Varanasi for as a part of an advance team to facilitate the prep :)

OT - The reason I have been commenting less is to do with Abe's visit which has me running helter-skelter
Sir,are you by any chance an employee of the PMOo_O:what:??

Its a Japanese loan, that India has to pay back with an interest (however little)

Modi gave 1000 crore.

When it comes to fight elections a la Bihar; He asks Biharis...Kitne du? 50? 60? 70? 80? main tumko 1 lakh crore dunga.

that's why I said other Indians should kick out Gujarat and Maharashtra from Union :)

I suggested crayons considering your IQ :lol:

Computer is far too advanced for you. :lol:

sig11.png

I gave you the commensurate, comparable & compatible example to live with:

You are ignored, you airhead.

The main costing is done per kilometer of track laid (track alone is responsible for around 85% of the project cost) beside few other factors and coaches.

Mumbai Pune distance:

View attachment 277903

Mumbai Ahmedabad distance:

View attachment 277904

Less KM = Less expense.

Hmm...no. The terrain is hilly. Hence cost will be higher than laying on a plain.

Not just that. It makes business sense. There is a lot of traffic between Bombay and Gujarat. Traders, (diamond, stock and cloth) travel regularly on these routes. And they have the money to pay for this. Hence, this will be viable. Not to mention that there is a desperate need for speeding up travel between Bombay and Gujarat. Bombay Pune could also have been done, but, the investments would be way higher. Hence, its not suitable as a first case. And rains can play havoc on the Bombay Pune line.
Paperback calculations on economics don't work out. This thing is costlier than a flight. Even if we assume one lakh people travel between Mumbai and Ahmedabad everyday(which is exaggerating the number a lottt), the ticket cost should be Rs 6000 one way. Whiter than a white elephant.

Modi gave 1000 crore.

Don't worry, most of Bihar package was a rehash of old and unimplemented projects already committed by centre. It was more of a repackage.

Paperback calculations on economics don't work out. This thing is costlier than a flight. Even if we assume one lakh people travel between Mumbai and Ahmedabad everyday(which is exaggerating the number a lottt), the ticket cost should be Rs 6000 one way. Whiter than a white elephant.
I am sure the detailed project report would have pointed out the cost.And dont forget,It will 7-10 years to start if work begins today,India will be a 5 trillion economy by then.

We do not know that. I would wait and watch. At the end of the day, if they are unable to provide the same at a competitive price, they will suffer.

The total air traffic between the two cities is round 1.6 lacs a month. Thats round 5,000 a day. Now this would never be more than 5% of overall traffic. So your 1 lac is not way off the mark. Also, last I heard the cost was to be around 2,800. So your 6000 is probably return, which is a very good deal.

I am sure the detailed project report would have pointed out the cost.And dont forget,It will 7-10 years to start if work begins today,India will be a 5 trillion economy by then.
That means 7-10 years less of revenue collection! What does it matter India will be a 5 trillion economy by then. The loans are given in dollars not in rupees. The project does not pay for itself. It cannot, by a large margin. May be even more than 50% without any radical new ways to generate revenue.

That means 7-10 years less of revenue collection! What does it matter India will be a 5 trillion economy by then. The loans are given in dollars not in rupees. The project does not pay for itself. It cannot, by a large margin. May be even more than 50% without any radical new ways to generate revenue.

It will inject 15 Billion $ into the Indian Economy TODAY.

The multiplying effect of that investment itself will be more than 30-40 Billion $ in the next 5-10 years.

Its literally Free money worth 15 Billion $ being injected into India and we have to pay it back after 50 years :cheesy:

There is literally no downside to it.

Back
Top Bottom