What's new

Defending Militancy: Why they kill civilians, attack the state

Zaid Hamid : We call Hindus to Islam. - YouTube
This is our last massage Sir than it will be war the final show down of Mahmood Ghaznavis and Muhammad Ghuaris with Indians

---------- Post added at 08:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 AM ----------

We will see sir who will have final enjoyment in this world as well as hereafter I assure you INSHALLAH last laugh and punch will be ours:pakistan::pakistan:

when i see you, you remind me of the FBI fake extremist guy who was expelled from the mosque.

when i see you, you remind me of the FBI fake extremist guy who was expelled from the mosque.
I am the slave of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and you will see it soon Sir don't worry

slave?....
you can be my slave if you wish. I have lot of useful work for you rather than wasting your human pontential.
Mr Don't piss me off Sir I am the slave of greatest Human Being every born I don't want to be slave of some .................................................................... I think you understand now

I am the slave of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and you will see it soon Sir don't worry

the FBI guy said the same thing.

By the way, may I ask you another question. Do you think the Zionists are right to capture the palestinian territory?

the FBI guy said the same thing.

By the way, may I ask you another question. Do you think the Zionists are right to capture the palestinian territory?
They got the chance they did but when we will get the chance Zionism will be part of history INSHALLAH

Zaid Hamid : We call Hindus to Islam. - YouTube
This is our last massage Sir than it will be war the final show down of Mahmood Ghaznavis and Muhammad Ghuaris with Indians

---------- Post added at 08:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 AM ----------

We will see sir who will have final enjoyment in this world as well as hereafter I assure you INSHALLAH last laugh and punch will be ours:pakistan::pakistan:

hope allah save the world from radical muslims

They got the chance they did but when we will get the chance Zionism will be part of history INSHALLAH

Man, i am not talking about the chance. My question is: Are they right or not?

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

hope allah save the world from radical muslims

I feel very hopeless when i see etremism to this level. And by the way, i am not talking about the internet guys, it is the real world in real life which is very worrying. At least on the internet you are able to debate with them, but in real world that is not possible.

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

I feel very hopeless when i see etremism to this level. And by the way, i am not talking about the internet guys, it is the real world in real life which is very worrying. At least on the internet you are able to debate with them, but in real world that is not possible.
Man ALLAH has said they are our enemies what do expect else from an enemy and according to Islam Islam is only right

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

Or may be those extremist are right but some other guys who are by heart traitors of Islam so they are afraid of these so called extremists :azn:

Or may be those extremist are right but some other guys who are by heart traitors of Islam so they are afraid of these so called extremists :azn:

Well, i am certainly not traitor, not to my country, people or religion, but i am certainly scared of these people and the internet is the only place that i feel safe. If i debate with them, they will simply kill me the way they did to Salman Taseer, but here is good, i love the internet.

Man ALLAH has said they are our enemies what do expect else from an enemy and according to Islam Islam is only right

Well, their God has said that we are their enemy, they are the chosen people, palesine must be theirs, their god have said that they are right only and the others are wrong, what do you say then?

Mr Don't piss me off Sir I am the slave of greatest Human Being every born I don't want to be slave of some .................................................................... I think you understand now
I don't know this great man you are talking about, as far as I am considered, he is just another human being, might be like Vivek Ananda.
And in this forum, everyone knows who is the *********************************, you are refering to

Well, i am certainly not traitor, not to my country, people or religion, but i am certainly scared of these people and the internet is the only place that i feel safe. If i debate with them, they will simply kill me the way they did to Salman Taseer, but here is good, i love the internet.

Well, their God has said that we are their enemy, they are the chosen people, palesine must be theirs, their god have said that they are right only and the others are wrong, what do you say then?

ALLAH didn't say to them anything and by the way they themselves know it sir they just don't follow it they even 100 % that HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW in the last PROPHET which they should follow but they hide the truth

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

I don't know this great man you are talking about, as far as I am considered, he is just another human being, might be like Vivek Ananda.
And in this forum, everyone knows who is the *********************************, you are refering to

Sir than don't talk about this human being or other wise don't say anything when India see the result of protecting those who say something against this great HUMAN BEING and you know who I was refereeing to in ...........................................

ALLAH didn't say to them anything and by the way they themselves know it sir they just don't follow it they even 100 % that HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW in the last PROPHET which they should follow but they hide the truth

god save us from your ideas. We had a teacher who used to teach us Aqaed( عقاید ), and he used to call our geography teacher kafir as he was saying that earth was moving and it wa round. your logic is the same. whatever you say and claim, the jews, christians, hindus etc claim as well, why is it that you are right and they are wrong?

Sir than don't talk about this human being or other wise don't say anything when India see the result of protecting those who say something against this great HUMAN BEING and you know who I was refereeing to in ...........................................
On the contrary, I never spoke of this man in my earlier post, as you said you are a slave for some one, i on the other hand is a master here and I was hoping for a exchange of slaves so I was hoping that SAW gave you to me as my slave.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom