What's new

Defending Militancy: Why they kill civilians, attack the state

Sir we will not force them to convert to convert or not to convert will be their choice

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

We will rule them not force them to convert we will not kill them they will be allowed to go to their places of worship and even eat pig and drink Alcohol if their religion allows but we will be the leaders

I will not convert to Islam and certainly dont want an islamic to be my "leader". Then what will you do?

Sir we will not force them to convert to convert or not to convert will be their choice

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

We will rule them not force them to convert we will not kill them they will be allowed to go to their places of worship and even eat pig and drink Alcohol if their religion allows but we will be the leaders

man, you are making fool of yourself, it looks like a kid talk to you.

If the reason is to take Islam their for just looting and killing them and targeting because we don't like their faces on the basis of ethnicity is wrong

It doesnt matter what your reasons are, but teh fact is that you attack them while they havent attacked you and there was no provocation in the middle, if we go by your logic, then the zionists are absolutely right to take palestine from palestinaian, after all their holy book says that they are the chosen people of god and palestine belongs only to them.

but we will be the leaders
if you know anything about Psychology, kindly evaluate your IQ and your OLQ(Officer Like Qulity), your humility, your EQ, etc and check yourself are you ready to be a leader. If you ask any member of this forum about you or your kind of people being a leader, Even the True muslims will puke.
I definetly do not want a dumb leader such as you.

Don't worry Sir its not very far :guns:

how far? and what is your assessment based on to say that? as far i see, mulsims are hundreds of yhears behind the west and places like afghanistan maybe thousands of years.

It doesnt matter what your reasons are, but teh fact is that you attack them while they havent attacked you and there was no provocation in the middle, if we go by your logic, then the zionists are absolutely right to take palestine from palestinaian, after all their holy book says that they are the chosen people of god and palestine belongs only to them.
Ahmad, after talking to him, you should have realized that you are talking to a person, who has the least of the least IQ and most EQ. and there is no balance in his views.
I can not be more crude to say that you are talking to a person who ate his brain when he was in the womb.

you are living in a totally different planet, maybe universe lol

Dont scare him off.. I actually enjoy reading his posts now.. The disneyland in this ones head trumps all facts.

Dont scare him off.. I actually enjoy reading his posts now.. The disneyland in this ones head trumps all facts.

Yes, yes. Please do let him go on. There is nothing interesting on satellite tv so I was laughing myself sick by reading his posts. Do let him go on. Perhaps we should introduce him to alcohol (which he claims he has not even seen). Then he can blame his stupidity on da alcho ...blame it all on da alcho alchohol :D

I will not convert to Islam and certainly dont want an islamic to be my "leader". Then what will you do?
Zaid Hamid : We call Hindus to Islam. - YouTube
This is our last massage Sir than it will be war the final show down of Mahmood Ghaznavis and Muhammad Ghuaris with Indians

---------- Post added at 08:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 AM ----------

We will see sir who will have final enjoyment in this world as well as hereafter I assure you INSHALLAH last laugh and punch will be ours:pakistan::pakistan:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom