What's new

Defending Militancy: Why they kill civilians, attack the state

Sir I never said they should not attack us when they will get a chance they will attack us but than they should also not cry when we will hit back because we will hit back and hit back really very hard Sir

I dont get the point

Are u suggesting we attack Non Muslim Countries and Enforce Islam there?

come on man, you dont understand my point or just want to pretend you didnt understand? What if we attack them with no provocation? what is your stance on that?
Sir I have already answered your point sir but if you don't want to understand I can do nothing about that

Sir I have already answered your point sir but if you don't want to understand I can do nothing about that

Ok, maybe you answerred but i couldnt get your point. let me ask it again, if the non muslim attack us, you said that we will fight with all might, this was clear. My question is: What is your position if we muslims attack the non muslims(governments and c ountries) despite the fact that they had never attacked or harmed us? do you think it is right to attack them?

Pretty much yes

Attacking Other countries and enforcing Islam there is WRONG from every angle my friend

then what is the difference between you and zionist who stubornly want to impose his ideas on the others? if you have this attitude, you are not in a better moral position to criticize the others if they do the same thing what you have in mind.

.... and this exactly why khuda ganjay ko naakhun naa hee dey to achcha hey ! :D

Attacking Other countries and enforcing Islam there is WRONG from every angle my friend
Sir we will not force them to convert to convert or not to convert will be their choice

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

then what is the difference between you and zionist who stubornly want to impose his ideas on the others? if you have this attitude, you are not in a better moral position to criticize the others if they do the same thing what you have in mind.
We will rule them not force them to convert we will not kill them they will be allowed to go to their places of worship and even eat pig and drink Alcohol if their religion allows but we will be the leaders

Just as a matter of curiousity to the good Muslim who suggests imposing Islam on non-islamic states....would you care to elaborate on which brand of Islam we kuffars (or kafirs) should be compelled to follow? Would it be the TTP brand or the Wahabi brand or the Sunni or Shia brand etc? This thread started off along the line of the TTP having a discourse on how their brand of Islam is the correct one and therefore all the Pakistani armed forces personnel and the mosques of Pakistan and the civilians of Pakistan are now fair and legitimate targets to the TTP. In addition, I regularly read on this forum about the violent and deadly uprisings in parts of Pakistan between the various sects of Islam. Amidst all this, Mr Crusader comes along and suggests a forceful conversion of non-Muslims to Islam :D Just reading about how certain Pakistani muslims such as the TTP conduct themselves leads me to question whether people in Pakistan are really following Islam. And Mr brainwave from Pakistan comes up with this genius suggestion :D

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

Sir we will not force them to convert to convert or not to convert will be their choice

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

We will rule them not force them to convert we will not kill them they will be allowed to go to their places of worship and even eat pig and drink Alcohol if their religion allows but we will be the leaders

Did you drink alcohol shortly before you logged onto this forum ? :D

Ok, maybe you answerred but i couldnt get your point. let me ask it again, if the non muslim attack us, you said that we will fight with all might, this was clear. My question is: What is your position if we muslims attack the non muslims(governments and c ountries) despite the fact that they had never attacked or harmed us? do you think it is right to attack them?
If the reason is to take Islam their for just looting and killing them and targeting because we don't like their faces on the basis of ethnicity is wrong

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

Just as a matter of curiousity to the good Muslim who suggests imposing Islam on non-islamic states....would you care to elaborate on which brand of Islam we kuffars (or kafirs) should be compelled to follow? Would it be the TTP brand or the Wahabi brand or the Sunni or Shia brand etc? This thread started off along the line of the TTP having a discourse on how their brand of Islam is the correct one and therefore all the Pakistani armed forces personnel and the mosques of Pakistan and the civilians of Pakistan are now fair and legitimate targets to the TTP. In addition, I regularly read on this forum about the violent and deadly uprisings in parts of Pakistan between the various sects of Islam. Amidst all this, Mr Crusader comes along and suggests a forceful conversion of non-Muslims to Islam :D Just reading about how certain Pakistani muslims such as the TTP conduct themselves leads me to question whether people in Pakistan are really following Islam. And Mr brainwave from Pakistan comes up with this genius suggestion :D

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

Did you drink alcohol shortly before you logged onto this forum ? :D
No Sir as a matter of fact thanks to ALLAH I have never seen Alcohol I don't know how it looks like :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom