What's new

Defence Forum India funny moments and trolling

the link to the Indian defence forum has always been banned here for some reason.
Links to all other fora are banned as an act of civilised refusal to enter into slanging matches about other fora and the discussions there.
Eh ?

so Defye, Bharat Ratshit something and Strategic Phront ? :D
Something like that. I will have to look them up, if you are seriously interested.

One of the three, incidentally, was formed by those whom Waz expelled (I was on one of my protracted absences from PDF, and came back to see the decimated population).

Damn who's bumping this Pajeet forum thread?
-6t8spz.jpg

I am looking at you @AlKardai
It's f-ing up my what's new section dude

Eh ?

I think you are right, but there is another Indian forum that vies with Bharat for Islamophobia and ill-treatment of guests. I have never been able to bring myself to join either of those two.

Something like that. I will have to look them up, if you are seriously interested.

One of the three, incidentally, was formed by those whom Waz expelled (I was on one of my protracted absences from PDF, and came back to see the decimated population).
ah, the great purge, I remember that.

also, no, have no interest in knowing more about that scene.

this place is good enough :P

Eh ?

I think you are right, but there is another Indian forum that vies with Bharat for Islamophobia and ill-treatment of guests. I have never been able to bring myself to join either of those two.

also, no, have no interest in knowing more about that scene.

this place is good enough :P
To be honest, there is another nearly as good, but my health does not permit regular participation in even one forum. What would I do trying to keep up with five? Actually, six.

To be honest, there is another nearly as good, but my health does not permit regular participation in even one forum. What would I do trying to keep up with five? Actually, six.
idhar hi theek hai

not into cliques and in-groupism anyway

not irl, not online.

idhar hi theek hai

not into cliques and in-groupism anyway

not irl, not online.
As long as I have a few rational people to talk to, I am all right here. Unfortunately there have already been two idiots who have wrecked my peace of mind.

@Mirzali Khan is u/juschillin
@Mirzali Khan , any other pakistani redditors that are on PDF?
It'd be fun to have u/dastidood here. That guy is a legend as far as I am concerned.

I prefer not to go into too much depth about my Gul Khan days 😂

Gobber mai pathar maro gay tu cheethay tum per hi ayen gay, you engage with Gutter chap Indians on their Gutter Chap PRO MAXX forum, so its your fault. @AlKardai

Look at the some bhaktora stooges display pictures trying to humiliate flag of Pakistan.
Have seen this phenomenon many times on Facebook and some other media platforms also.
Shows the mind set and mental level of these people.
Pdf is a much larger platform but so I have never seen any Pakistani member doing same here.

I want to know more about that. Can you make a thread on the great purge. What went on? When did it start? When did it end?
I remember seeing an old thread from early 2020? last year, there was a thread by @Joe Shearer sb I think. Trying to set some guideless for indian participation. I seem to have forgotten the title.

What is more, the name of the forum, a fairly recent one, is given right up there, in the title of the thread.

It is possible that a particular individual did not know that there were several, or which of the several was under reference.

Excuse me?

The Pakistanis here can be divided into three groups, and your assumption that proximity to the general mass is civilising is grossly mistaken.
That was hyperbole on my part.

With some notable exceptions, I get along well with and have a rapport with the many sensible indian members here, and @-=virus=- too. :D

They would have known my intention. I was hoping to incense the undesirable kind of indian members. You probably have an idea who I am referring to. You'd find them the same.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom