What's new

Defence clears new corps on China border

You let people in AP do that Vote first, and we will consider ours.

They are voting in every Indian election and shows support their inclusion in India .

Tibetan is free to leave Tibet if they like, doesn't mean they could kick Tibet to India as they like. I can smell you guys wanna occupy Tibet event you just don't have that chance. Only wet dream.

Just like you have the wet dream of occupying Arunachal Pradesh .

Don't parallel AP with Tibet. AP is a disputed area while Tibet is a recognized province of PRC.

Our leader changes every 10 years and Congress lead for almost 60 plus years, I am not seeing any big difference.

Ok you win and you are right.

now lets ask Tibetans if they want to live in situation like above (in India) or if they want to live in China?lets have a vote then?

and if they choose India, then I can conclude that China is 100 times worse then India.
You India really prefer voting,mind sharing some experiences of voting once have been launched in Sikkim?
Well here are the reasons why be with India:
1. Freedom : We can follow any religion and practice our culture, there is no compulsion. We have a true cultural, religious and linguistic freedom.....nobody dictates our privacy and govern us how many child can a couple can have....
2. We have democracy in India...which isn't in China...I am free to condemn/criticize the government...without worrying of any consequence. In the eyes of the constitution I am equal to any Indian in any part of the nation.
3. Although we know China could offer us better economically, but happiness is not measured by money...there is a difference between a tiger in the wild and one in a golden cage... I can go on and on
So a standard answer consists of some critical points-freedom,democracy,eaquality and so on.Don't know you really feel them or just as you inferred constitutional virtual things even fake ones.

Tibetan is free to leave Tibet if they like, doesn't mean they could kick Tibet to India as they like. I can smell you guys wanna occupy Tibet event you just don't have that chance. Only wet dream.

Tibetan land belongs to Tibetans... so if they don't want you then you need to leave Tibet.

Don't parallel AP with Tibet. AP is a disputed area while Tibet is a recognized province of PRC.

Our leader changes every 10 years and Congress lead for almost 60 plus years, I am not seeing any big difference.

dont even think Tibet is not a dispute. one day Tibet would be free.

Well we vote twice times in every 5 years...once for the Indian national elections and the other for state elections. If people had any intention what so ever of being a different country...there is no point of voting for whether we want to be a part of China or not....if we had any such intention we could have easily boycotted the Indian national elections.

Well we vote twice times in every 5 years...once for the Indian national elections and the other for state elections. If people had any intention what so ever of being a different country...there is no point of voting for whether we want to be a part of China or not....if we had any such intention we could have easily boycotted the Indian national elections.

Tibetan land belongs to Tibetans... so if they don't want you then you need to leave Tibet.

dont even think Tibet is not a dispute. one day Tibet would be free.

And American land belongs to amerindian, india need help them to ask US to give their land back first.

You India really prefer voting,mind sharing some experiences of voting once have been launched in Sikkim?

So a standard answer consists of some critical points-freedom,democracy,eaquality and so on.Don't know you really feel them or just as you inferred constitutional virtual things even fake ones.

My answer was based on the truth and my feeling...grew up in India...have a lot of Chinese friends here in UK...I do not cook up things...I speak the truth whether people like it or not. I am neither student of law nor of political science....so I have not read the whole of Indian constitution. I wrote what i feel...in India nobody brainwashes the public...to understand the meaning of freedom one should live in it....you speaking about fake democracy and fake freedom...is such an irony. You can never ever understand what it feels to be an Indian..until you are one...you can keep commenting sitting in a world where everything that a human is supposed to be free to do is monitored by the government....you can't even use the social media like facebook to express your views....have to use Chinese run renren or other sites where they can monitor your movement. Any ways brother...some people like to be oppressed...if you are happy in your country fine...but do not force somebody to follow you...there would be no difference between you and a radical Islamic terrorist. Being Indian is like falling in love...only ones who has a heart will feel it....robots don't and will never feel it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom