What's new

Debunking Indian claims of F-16 firing AIM-120C AMRAAM

so the missile either hit the helicopter or Su 30 inside india

for god sake helicopter was down like 200km from site of incursion, if there would be another wreckage it would have been in news all over, unlike Pakistan we honour our own.

Nopes this just proves that your DGISPR cannot be trusted, he has been spreading series of lies.
Don't want to trust DG ISPR then don't you have all the information make what ever of it and if you don't like it then you can go to Indian forum and beat the drum there

ya sirf apnay baap amerika ko dikha ay keh liye hain! ***** supa powa!

in keh boobpin na kuch nai dikhaya in bhungion ko sab mil gaya!

Finally the truth is out. F 16 was shot down by Mig 21 before it its enige got fired. Internet is flooding with picture. Pakistanis thought that they shot down Indian plane and in hurry declared that they have captured two Indian pilots. One of which turned out to be Pakistani pilot. They rediculed themselves.

The original contract included FMS to Jordan.

The F-16 two-seater shot down was also ex-Jordanian. (F-16.net database confirms the aircraft number, as the number hand-written on the engine component corresponds with the aircraft ID number from back when it was still in Jordanian service, and we know that Pak received Jordanian F-16s in 2015, before the 2nd batch in 2016 was blocked by US).

These AMRAAMs sold to Jordan (also under 0070 contract) were sold to Pakistan as package along with the F-16A/Bs.

These F-16A/Bs were later upgraded to F-16C/D standard by TAI in Turkey.

And oh, the 2 pilots from this two-seater bird were the 'other 2' pilots you were looking for that fell on Pakistani side of LoC, before realizing that the other 2 were Pakistanis, at which point all talk of any pilots other that the Wing Commander stopped coming from Pakistani sources -

As of guys claiming they shot down a two-seat IAF aircraft...well, all IAF aircraft and crew except the one MiG-21 Bison and the WC are accounted for.

It must be remembered that the talk of 'two aircraft shot down' began at the same time as you were searching for 3 IAF pilots. That statement was based on the early assumption by Pakistanis on the ground that the 2 additional parachutes opening over Pakistani side of LOC were also IAF.

If that was true, there should have been 3 pilots of IAF in custody. Where are the other two?

And if IAF indeed lost 3 pilots over Pakistani side and you only showed one, why would Indian govt lose such a great opportunity to make you look bad in front of world media?

You guys can deny the F-16 downing all you want, but yeah, that happened.

One of two planes fell was Pakistani F16. In enthusiasm, he declared that Pakistan shot down two indianIplanes and captured two pilot. Infact, one of them was F16pilot.

AIM120 only work in BVR not WVR.
Typical Indian BS for ignorants, especially when they know Pakistani PM is here to protect Indian interests in all directions.
AIM-120 series is optimized for both BVR and WVR engagements.

Taiwan 2010 purchase list doesnt show those numbers. See the 2010 details no AIM-120C5
Furthermore Taiwan didnt received any AIM-120C5 in 2010, on the otherhand in 2010 was complaining about the maintenance issue associated with it same due to humidity.
upload_2019-2-28_20-44-26-png.542988

Incidentally in 2010 Pakistan did started getting AIM-120C5.
Which somehow is missing in that document that you shared.

Src: https://www.everycrsreport.com/files/20130314_RL30957_5953f31cd413d7203cc799f346f9bb4e926c34b7.pdf

Taiwan documents are fake. Even spelling of taiwan are wrong. Written as tiawan
bhai source of the document is US Govt .....department of logistics

Taiwan 2010 purchase list doesnt show those numbers. See the 2010 details no AIM-120C5
Furthermore Taiwan didnt received any AIM-120C5 in 2010, on the otherhand in 2010 was complaining about the maintenance issue associated with it same due to humidity.
View attachment 542988

Incidentally in 2010 Pakistan did started getting AIM-120C5.
Which somehow is missing in that document that you shared.

Src: https://www.everycrsreport.com/files/20130314_RL30957_5953f31cd413d7203cc799f346f9bb4e926c34b7.pdf
you should ask this from these two....and make sure it is being recorded :haha: :rofl:

Oh so you like conferences where people speak without any proofs? can you count how many times your ispr changed statements? if you want I can do a conference right now, and just like you want people to believe what any random pakistani guy speaking in this forum believe me as well.
All of our statements were verified with evidences and proofs. Even indian MOFA accepted our surgical strikes.
2 plane shot down are confirmed by even world media. We showed them one, the second one was shown on ur media.
We showed them ur bomb sites and they went there.
We opened them for even indian media.
Also Ur pilot was shown on media and ur governement accepted it.

Nopes this just proves that your DGISPR cannot be trusted, he has been spreading series of lies.
So why should we trust u who were even saying that all pilots are safe and back but later u were forced to accept him.
or the expose by international media on successful strike is less humiliation. They all saw our dead trees.

After going through alot of comments and judgements I realized one thing that there is alot of MIS information around, read my reply carefully and don't quote just because I am Indian( this won't help anyways)
1) amraam missiles can b fired at short ranges, specially with awacs(active radar guidance) to insure a perfect kill. This is because almost every aircraft has defence against ir seeker missiles
2) Indian has it and since they know about f 16 n us and Pak , they will definitely try to ensure that if it was a part of us arsenal in treaty , then Pak pays back. If not then okay.
3) No sukhoi was used or shot, 2 migs may be (if I trust our iaf official just as people do on dg aspr then just 1 but I will leave that part)
4) only 1 Indian pilot is captured, only one your dg ispr took back there comment(they should not have made false comment on the first place) but anyways it's okay but I would say it to be ir responsible communication.
5) who was second pilot, does iaf shot an f 16 or not, these 2 questions are not answered. Some reckage is found on loc apart from amraam and let's wait for it to confirm.
Only thing if f16 was shot by mig 21 bis/bison I sense trouble huge trouble for paf. If not then job well done.

What I know so far is that mig did hit something, I happen to have a huge source. Might did hit something, what was it may be our own plane who knows. I will wait for few more days for a confirmation.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom