What's new

Debunking Indian claims of F-16 firing AIM-120C AMRAAM

they should keep it as a reminder that the PAF came, bombed them, and shot their plane down

In a press conf. Indian Army representatives failed to answer question from their own media journalists ....No answer for evidence of 300 plus killing in Balakot, No answer for F-16 photo, no answer for Indian strike......

Very sorry
Indian army admitted that the claim of 300 deaths was premature and have no idea of how many causalities happened.

Sir do u have any information about the 2nd jet downed by PAF? It was su 30 or mig 21?
Mirage 2000 I guess

Here is one thing I fail to understand, lets accept Indian claim for a moment Pakistan using F-16's, so what Pakistan bought Falcons to be used against India, so why all the cry and hue is about. If Indians have the balls kindly open to questions instead of running away every time after making tall BS claims.

They're desperate because they don't want to admit that the JF-17 took one of their fighters out.

So it were Mig 21 bis. A single seat version. Now here is the info.
One pilot captured. Other tried to open parachute but couldn't and hit the ground. His plane crashed in India. Must be dead by now, thats why he went out of news suddenly. But Allah knows better. May be I m wrong.

Back
Top Bottom