What's new

Dear Pakistani members

Dubious

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Dear Pakistani members,

If you notice ANY activity from our forces, DO NOT AIR IT over the internet, dont share it! Refrain the burning desire to share this as it will effect ONLY our people and not benefit ANYONE!

Kindly re-circulate this information on all your social media and help the forces by keeping their activities as secretive as possible! We dont want our people and property to become easy targets!

Please also forward to your whatsapp groups and other social media NOT to mention where or what they see! Phone has GPS...so saying something like xyz plane flew over my house is actually giving intel out!

====================================================
Don’t share the activity of the Air force specifically. For instance, If there is any activity ongoing on the ground, somehow it will not put any negative impact on the forces because such information of ground assets movements are not constructive or meaningful for the enemy. You're in the state of war against the enemy country, not the invader who invade your country and your movement will kill hint when the invader already inside your countries like Afghanistan and Iraq. So in current Pak-Indo scenario, the situation, condition, environment everything is different, air assets are very limited and by telling the world that we saw AWACS or Air-refueler from fla flaa airbase give important hint to the enemy. Let me tell u how info is dangerous: 1 hour ago, one of the Indian civilians reported that 2 IL 78 Air refuelers takeoff from Delhi, it shows that any big package is on the way with a very special task, fighters will engage and refuel on aiiir without getting back to the airbase. So obvious Air apparatus understands the meaning of air refueling at this situation. Similarly when u saw any AWACS dont mentioned it. In this situation, massive airforce activities are going, CAP missions etc so in general you can post if any airforce movement but specify the name of the air asset is very dangerous.

upload_2019-2-28_0-16-34-png.542641

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/that...ation-kill-your-mission.604520/#post-11218737

Last edited:
And people can you please mention us mods in any thread you see offering such information...We will close it at once!

There should be complete internet shutdown and mobile shutdown in any areas where operations are ongoing.
That might cause more panic...So far we are just on high alert! And my sole request is be on our side and dont air ANY activity ....

And people can you please mention us mods in any thread you see offering such information...We will close it at once!

Please also close down all those threads by known Pakistan haters such as that Solomon2 or whatever his name.

We do not need their propaganda at this time.

Please also close down all those threads by known Pakistan haters such as that Solomon2 or whatever his name.

We do not need their propaganda at this time.
If it violates any rules we will but right now the need of the moment is threads which may leak information...Please pass the msg on all social media!

If it violates any rules we will but right now the need of the moment is threads which may leak information...Please pass the msg on all social media!

I will ofcourse.

But that dude is spreading all that "Pakistan sponsored terrorists" mantra everywhere. To me it is a serious violation and should be dealt with firmly!

You guys should delete any posts giving such information and deal with the distributors firmly.

passing info on whatsapp groups too

cant stop the idiots but people will sense will understand
No one can stop idiots esp journalists and their TRP wish they are bagged and jailed for the time being!

Please share as much as possible and try to reduce the airing of such info as much as possible!

Yes thank you for this some members are behaving like media channels 'lamha ba lamha khabar' some were even sharing the pics of pilot and sq no who shot down the enemy jets and this was from senior members. We need to behave responsibly at this moment.

I will ofcourse.

But that dude is spreading all that "Pakistan sponsored terrorists" mantra everywhere. To me it is a serious violation and should be dealt with firmly!
When you see such activity mention 2-3 mods - at least one will manage to deal with it on time

You guys should delete any posts giving such information and deal with the distributors firmly.
I am trying to delete threads which remotely represent such stance...Please mention mods on such threads so we can take action!

Thank you!

When you see such activity mention 2-3 mods - at least one will manage to deal with it on time

I am trying to delete threads which remotely represent such stance...Please mention mods on such threads so we can take action!

Thank you!

And btw, is there any confirmation that one of the shot-down IAF aircraft was a Su-30MKI? A lot of people keep saying one of them was.

And how did multiple captured pilots go down to one? Did the others die?

And btw, is there any confirmation that one of the shot-down IAF aircraft was a Su-30MKI? A lot of people keep saying one of them was.

And how did multiple captured pilots go down to one? Did the others die?
I think DG ISPR 's press conference answers these questions:

1st page :

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/brea...fts-inside-pakistani-airspace-dg-ispr.604291/

Yes thank you for this some members are behaving like media channels 'lamha ba lamha khabar' some were even sharing the pics of pilot and sq no who shot down the enemy jets and this was from senior members. We need to behave responsibly at this moment.
MOST of the information is available online....BUT information like I saw a plane lift off from near my home [sent via phone with GPS coordinates] NOW THAT IS sensitive info!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom