What's new

Dear Drunks,,,,you won't have to lie anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But that is also a drink right?
of course, it's a drink, BUT with important nutrients in it, So it's not THAT drink. :tup:

Gin ka Pakistan wants us to quit drinking :confused:[/QUOTE]

Don't listen to him.

No drugs, cigarettes and alcohol.
Only smoked sheesha couple of times!

In Pakistan, many people drink to show off their power and wealth. There is no harm in drinking if you choose to drink but in western countries many people know their limit; whereas, Pakistanis drink to 'get started in the mehfil'
What kind of sick mentality we have?
Many of us drink to show off!
This is Pakistan!
We do not miss any chance to show off our wealth, power and social status.
Pakistanis are going in the right direction!

Anyways, I do not have any problem with the people who choose to drink socially without showing off.

Allow me to tell you what really/exactly is cool;

Living in the West (or wherever), having all the money, resources, company venue, mahol and the taste for alcohol and having nobody to stop, bar, question and raise those kinky eyebrows while you get at it, and you still dont touch that glass while everybody around you is either preparing to take off or had already flown to the 'paradise'.

And this gets even more interesting if you are a permanent resident in such a neighborhood...

My ishara is towards those who are expatriates...
Replace west with dubai (which is sort of overkill west in all the wrong things), and I've done exactly that :)

Hence not not a single sip, not a single puff - not even Sheesha. I've always had a large group of peers who are into clubbing so I know that 90% of the people drink to fit in or to get some liquid courage to hit on a girl at the bar or to even be able to dance.

That just seems like quite a weakness to harbor. As the song went:

Nasha Sharaab Mein Hota To Nachti Botal
Maikade Jhoomte Paimaanon Mein Hoti Hulchul

There are deeper more psychological issues to why people end up drinking not just for the high.

The other 10% eventually get addicted.

My concern is/was not/never 'prohibition', but that little self-respect, self-control, self-righteousness etc etc which would not let you do it.

Who needs a glass of some colorful drink to get him/herself 'obliterated'??
Pakistanis can't control their liquor. The Pakistanis who drink, drink till they are completely trashed.

Hi,

Some of you hard core drinkers---if you want to have a nice smooth drink---that gives a nice and smooth high--not a violent one like whiskey---then try out Captain Morgan's spiced rum---with coke.

Absolutely wonderful drink.

I have converted some hard core pakistani whiskey drinkers to the captain---. My experience---a lots of pakistanis drink whiskey is because of the british influence and also most don't know of any other liqour to drink.

So---gentlemen---enjoy your captain.

I can live with that. I don't need liquid confidence to have fun.

You can have fun without alcohol, but the point is, you can have even more fun with alcohol.

All of my best nights have involved a lot of booze or a lot of err...... rolling up "herbs".

milti to hai lakin aapko kisi ne nahi deni :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

try kar lo bazaar se jaa kar :rofl:

mayne is cheez per itni research ki hai k ap ye mila mere liye muskil nhi hai

Hi
Just out of curiosity, how does it taste i mean sweet, sour or bitter? does it taste like coke or pinnacolada?

its normal dude. I'll admit even at my cousins or friends' weddings in Peshawar, before the guys do the dancing and all they go out in the parking lot and take shots. Gets them relaxed and in the ''mood''

By the way, i dont believe in prohibition --especially not in a country like Pakistan where you have conservatives and liberals. Prohibition doesnt work anywhere. Find me one place in the world where it worked or works.

(good luck)

well this is the unfortunate reality, bro. It's the one problem with capitalism.

throw money at bloody spineless unpatriotic politicians and see what happens to them

not just in wedding even i saw may guys in university farewell

Last edited:
Hi
Just out of curiosity, how does it taste i mean sweet, sour or bitter? does it taste like coke or pinnacolada?

maybe at first time its bitter than just like heaven's milk
right??

I was a smoker for 9 years.....thank God I quit, i feel much better, sleep better, eat better, and plenty energy for exercize. Smoking (cigarettes) is waste of time and money

“It's easy to quit smoking. I've done it hundreds of times.”

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom