What's new

DC comics has portrayed Kashmir as a disputed territory in Superman's new animated movie "Injustice" and indians aren't happy about it.

Sooperman is anti-nashanal ISI agent who kill 6000 jillion kashmiri punditz saaar :mad:

Only supar MODIJI is my HERO saar.

1634751475425.png

Kryptonite was invented in ancient endia in 10000bc saar. Now Pooparman better watch out for suparmodi surgical strike. Proud to be endian saar. Jai Hind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Portrayal of Kashmir in new Superman video met with backlash in India
‘It’s time to ban DC films in India,’ wrote one person (spoiler warning)

Indians fans of DC Comics are criticising the comic book publisher for portraying Kashmiras a disputed territory in its latest animated film Injustice.

In a clip circulating on the internet, Supermanand Wonder Woman are seen destroying Indian military infrastructure.

Towards the end, Superman declares the federal union territory an arms-free zone.

Both India and Pakistan claim the ethnically diverse Himalayan region in full but control only parts of it. India historically maintains that the federal territory of Jammu and Kashmir is integral to its unity.

“DC fans in India, show some patriotism and cancel [Injustice]. This is hideous. Propaganda anti-India narratives should be busted,” one person wrote on Twitter.

Another added: “DC Comics, this is outrageous, Kashmir is [an] integral part of India, [so] stay out of it or get your market destroyed in India.”

Another person wrote that “it’s time to ban DC films in India.”

I am sorry. The world does not revolve around India. Apparently some people in India did not get the memo.

It is a UN declared disputed territory and no one can change the facts by "not liking" it. :D Somebody tell this pupho of a country!

But why are Indian nationalists watching American superheros?
They have their own ones from their age old stories. Boycott if you don't like it.
I’m sure DC will change their course due to sheer power of the Sanghis.

Mate Ajay Devgan is more than enough for these DC heroes :rofl:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom