What's new

Dawn Leaks Report Issued: Army Rejected It

U stupid idiot u ignore all the signs in ur love for iran??, is there any other muslim nuclear power on earth, that can make mirv missles, slcms, alcms, is there any other muslim military who defeated the soviet union(the powerhouse of athiesm n biggest enemy of islam of its time), is there anyother muslim country on earth that succesfuly defeated all zionists plans to break it up, is there anyother muslim nation who defeatee nato in afghanistan n now the taliban are winning again, is there any other muslim country on earth that is in constant conflict with the last powerhouse of paganism on earth??, iran, saudia all are friends with india, we are the only muslim power fighting the pagans, all others have sold their hides for trade n trillions, ur problem is ur hypocirssy, u are so bent on sectarian divide that u have forgotten rhe true islam, islam for u is victory of one sect, i despise the sort of u and ur disregard for pakistan's sacrifices, rememver medina had the highest volume of traitors even in the time of prophet(pbuh) because medina was the most important for advent of islam, we have a lot of traitors in pakistan because the zionists focus on us the most, inspite of all traitors the islamic ideology still stands strong on pak, maybe it frustrates u that ur nation could not accomplish what we have, u are so embroiled in nationalism that u fail to appreciate the globalism of islam...the only nation among the muslim world the zionists fear is pakistan, they can gobble up iran n saudia any day they like, like they have decimated the middleeast right before ur eyes...

Very enlightening. MA.

Last edited:
The chap is right actually. Its not his job to stop news.
what he is actually trying to say is but can't say is why punish me when I was just a pawn.

Your fault is to assume that the guy you replied to actually thinks. On the contrary he just tweets :-)

I hope you don't believe Telelka news. Its the same as quoting Masala TV for news as your source.

He means Tehelka News, Zaid Hamid and Autie Agni.

Its people like these that make you wish "You were the PM" :azn:
Don't you ?

I can already see many mouths watering wishing they were the PM :partay:

You should have guessed from his tweet, he is the idiot here :)

Truly enlightening brother. Much appreciated. Few people can give such comprehensive opinion.
hmmn... What is the dehari rate for being in massi maryam's media cell?

agar pay achi hai to mujhe bhi nokri dilwa do!

Sure bro once I get it myself. Between you and me the pay is damn good, I hear.

BTW never supported NS or moto gang. But can't stand people giving shit opinions.

The chap is right actually. Its not his job to stop news.
what he is actually trying to say is but can't say is why punish me when I was just a pawn.

Your fault is to assume that the guy you replied to actually thinks. On the contrary he just tweets :-)

I hope you don't believe Telelka news. Its the same as quoting Masala TV for news as your source.

He means Tehelka News, Zaid Hamid and Autie Agni.

Its people like these that make you wish "You were the PM" :azn:
Don't you ?

I can already see many mouths watering wishing they were the PM :partay:

You should have guessed from his tweet, he is the idiot here :)

Truly enlightening brother. Much appreciated. Few people can give such comprehensive opinion.
No thanks i prefer not be the guy who invites indian agents without visa,funds terrorists,steals billions and work for the interests of other cpuntries by going against our own army

C_FICuRWsAAPRCz.jpg:large

C_FIDM_XkAUyZ7u.jpg:large

C_FIEE6XsAMGRfG.jpg:large

Aur log ab bhi pmln ko support kar rahe hain.:hitwall:
Mos of the people are supporting some political criminal, this is to continue with their own loots and plunders at their level. Because an up right government will ensure abidance to law, irrespective of status and stature. Therefore, to have a change in political structure we all have to bring a change in ourselves. We have to develop self discipline, may it be in the matters of commuting, education, entertainment, religion, commercial obligation, work responsibilities or construction.

After looking at the press conference , I am convinced that PA have lost their balls. Infact I would like tosuggestto run a campaign called "BENGLES FOR PAKISTAN ARMY". We can use the local courier delivery service for GHQ.

We would like to know what fuckin bajwa is getting in return.

Back
Top Bottom