What's new

David Cameron: Britain Will Never Surrender The Falkland Islands

You gona ever stop with that and accept the only real value the islands have is strategic and political? nobody cares about the people living there, they are just pawns.

Britain is going to loss more military power after Scotland independence, after that does still David cameron want war with Argentina for that Island ? LOL

You win the prize for the most stupid comment ever LOL
you can keep that by yourself for trying to be smarta$$ :lol:
at-least-you-tried.jpg

Leave it be mate, you can't win. They don't look at facts, rather their own ridiculous preconceived grudges.
They know a few buzzwords such as 'imperialism' and that's about it.
I find their ignorant rants very entertaining and they are so easy to put down.. :)

Whats your opinion though?

My opinion is that no British Government is EVER going to surrender the Falklands. That would be political suicide for a start.

The Argentine claim is spurious, and demands to give the islands 'back' are based on a false history.

It is the right of the people living there to determine their own future, and we should defend that. If they voted to become completely independent (unlikely to happen) we would accept that. If they voted to become part of Argentina (NEVER going to happen) we would accept that.

Argentina invaded the Falklands twice. 1832 and 1982. They were both opportunist invasions and failed miserably. They cannot be allowed to do that again.
Comparisons with the Chagos Islands and Hong Kong (which I am expecting) are spurious.

I bet the so-called british government has vowed such "never surrender" to many former colonies, e.g. palestine, india, north america, singapore, ....

:rofl:

My opinion is that no British Government is EVER going to surrender the Falklands. That would be political suicide for a start.

The Argentine claim is spurious, and demands to give the islands 'back' are based on a false history.

It is the right of the people living there to determine their own future, and we should defend that. If they voted to become completely independent (unlikely to happen) we would accept that. If they voted to become part of Argentina (NEVER going to happen) we would accept that.

Argentina invaded the Falklands twice. 1832 and 1982. They were both opportunist invasions and failed miserably. They cannot be allowed to do that again.
Comparisons with the Chagos Islands and Hong Kong (which I am expecting) are spurious.

Back
Top Bottom