What's new

Dassault Rafale, tender | News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, Modi government have to sign it..

I guess reliance would want more share under new government

Let us see if Modi, wants that money to invest to be invested in India , or gives more share for reliance or just signs it off as such...

Whatever it is we don't want one thing....DELAY
And then buy the same thing later..

If we want diversification and more contribution from private players then reliance must get the deal and not HAL.

That would be a sensible thing to do

If we want diversification and more contribution from private players then reliance must get the deal and not HAL.

That would be a sensible thing to do
Based on the passion I see from the folks on the forum, I think they must form a company and then ask for a cut of the work :coffee:

Based on the passion I see from the folks on the forum, I think they must form a company and then ask for a cut of the work :coffee:

Reliance is already doing that.

The problem is HAL that wants to do it all alone,we all know why:rolleyes:

But seriously, is there any chance that some of us can open up a company to take up some of this work?
The armed forces are being steered to spend more in domestic equipment. So there is an opportunity.

But seriously, is there any chance that some of us can open up a company to take up some of this work?
The armed forces are being steered to spend more in domestic equipment. So there is an opportunity.

Na man,its requires very deep pockets.

Imagine tatas and reliance are reluctant to enter this domain.

Any possibility of IAF refusing the Rafaels and buy 150 Mirages from France and additional from South American countires, Taiwan and Greece.

Any possibility of IAF refusing the Rafaels and buy 150 Mirages from France and additional from South American countires, Taiwan and Greece.

Maaf-karo.jpg

Now, Modi government have to sign it..

Let us see if Modi, wants that money to invest to be invested in India , or gives more share for reliance or just signs it off as such...

Whatever it is we don't want one thing....DELAY
And then buy the same thing later..
Fck Relaiance, the MoD and Dassualt have come to an agreement on the workshare. Reliance will get some minor sub assembly work and some other bits and pieces, giving them a larger workshare is exactly what Dassualt wants but shouldn't happen.

Fck Relaiance, the MoD and Dassualt have come to an agreement on the workshare. Reliance will get some minor sub assembly work and some other bits and pieces, giving them a larger workshare is exactly what Dassualt wants but shouldn't happen.

Ya tell me more genius why **** reliance?

and give another tot job to HAL which is doing tejas,mki and god knows how many things already.

I did not expect a sensible thing from indian govt and I think I was right.

Source is annual conference of Dassault CEO. I was there.
I hope he really meant it and not a trust keeping measure for stock holders.
Lets wait and see new GOI will take office in few weeks.

x
Let us see if Modi, wants that money to invest to be invested in India , or gives more share for reliance or just signs it off as such.....

Not the Ambani-adani bullshit in the thread too. Please.

Is doing what? They are a complete new player in the defence aero field with close to no experience be it in licence production, let alone R&D and you have not understood what HAL actually does and who decides about the workshare.
According to the rules, Dassault, Thales and Co are free to choose any private or government owned partner to divert offsets and ToT, it is just the final assembly that is restricted to HAL, by MoD and IAF, which both insisted on it when the issue came up last year. So HAL has nothing to do with the decision, neither can any privat company ask MoD for work, since it's Dassault and their partners who decides with whom they want to team up:

oqco9dir.jpg

These are the bigger known industrial parts, which also shows that there is no focus on HAL only and that privat partners are already chosen and included as well.

Is doing what? They are a complete new player in the defence aero field with close to no experience be it in licence production, let alone R&D and you have not understood what HAL actually does and who decides about the workshare.
According to the rules, Dassault, Thales and Co are free to choose any private or government owned partner to divert offsets and ToT, it is just the final assembly that is restricted to HAL, by MoD and IAF, which both insisted on it when the issue came up last year. So HAL has nothing to do with the decision, neither can any privat company ask MoD for work, since it's Dassault and their partners who decides with whom they want to team up:

oqco9dir.jpg

These are the bigger known industrial parts, which also shows that there is no focus on HAL only and that privat partners are already chosen and included as well.

I wanted reliance to be chief assembly partner too.

It would have lead to them setting up of requisite infrastructure for the job.that investment would have borne fruit later on.

But anyways now I just want the contract to be signed,its already too late.
Each year we waste,we are exposing our pilots to the old mig-21's and 27's and thats bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom