What's new

Dassault Rafale, tender | News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol batman, seriously, your post is not worth replying! Each one of the Indians here could rape your comments on technical grounds.

Lol batman, seriously, your post is not worth replying! Each one of the Indians here could rape your comments on technical grounds.

I think, what 1billion plus Indians can do to me is only disagree, and I would be very keen to see how dose an Indian brain analyse the same news.
I believe if you describe technical specifications in simple units than every one should be able to understand but if you use general expressions like good, better, ****, rape etc. than you can never convince me.
You remember once you asked me that PAF don't know any thing about fighter aircrafts and I told you to define the scale of comparison!
See, thats how technical things can be compared in black and white.
I'm sorry to say Indian way of discussion can be best described as 'If you can't convince them than confuse them'
Good day...:toast:

Some people have to learn english, my tolerence level for trolls are quite short these days

Some people have to learn english, my tolerence level for trolls are quite short these days

Same can be said about you. :tup:

Let me re-phrase that: how can you consider someone else a troll, if you yourself make bogus claims time to time, like in the JF-17 threads? I see no difference in the technicality of his and your post.

Same can be said about you. :tup:

Let me re-phrase that: how can you consider someone else a troll, if you yourself make bogus claims time to time, like in the JF-17 threads? I see no difference in the technicality of his and your post.

I will not engage you in this, you are absolutly right, Oh all knowing wonder boy.

Buzz off

VERY WELL, like i said, your comments dont stand on any ground, allow me to prove them.

Here we go with another India indigenous saga. Aerospace seems a big word from a mouth who has utterly failed in aeronautics!
Says WHO that its failed in aeronautics. India has developed its own plane, which Pakistan still has not done.

Now for the main point, this does not RELATE to aeronatutics, but space capabilities. It means that the ARMED FORCES WILL USE SPACE ASSETS IN THEIR OPERATIONS.

Do you KNOW how sucessfull India is in its space endevour? If you dont, then google and you will find out, India is VERY VERY advanced in its space capabilities.

We already have our own dedicated spy sat, and its the only one known, who knows how many else are there. Ask learned members of this forum.

‘Chalked out a plan’ !!!!!! same as 30 years ago that 'LCA will replace the lethal Mig21'
No chalked out a plan so as how to make the AF global in its reach. How hard is this for you to understand? It means that they intend to induct new planes to increase size.

And short listed in the said underway plans are Mig-35/F-18/F-16/Gripen/Rafle/Eurofighter.
I think IAF has no clue what is really ‘Top of the shelf’. There knowledge is limited to there experience only with Russian jets and google. But what is the source of ‘World wide reach’ with 126 jets? Very Impressive theory!
By the way IAF experience with Migs can not be inclined in favour of more Migs! (any disagreements with my guess)
LOL, you are CLUELESS, you have no idea about anythhing dude. Seriously, read up, do you not wonder why any other senior member posted stuff like you have? Read more, post less.

The planes listed are indeed TOP OF TE LINE. India operates Mirage 2000 and is now being converted to Mirage 2005, so puh-lease, get more information. These are planes that PAF does not even PLAN to acquire. Their induction plans are limited to J-10's lol. World wide reach means able to ecercise the military power to get diplomatic gains.

I dont suppose you would comprehend what it means. We have no idea what IAF will chose, however we deem MiG 35 and Shornet as the top contendors for various reasons not "IAF experience with Migs can not be inclined in favour of more Migs!"....pathetic arguments.

Denying (to his own self)!!! How about comparing the specifications of India’s present military equipment with that of Pakistan's i.e. Tanks, guns, cruise missiles, Air crafts, nuclear bomb!!
LOL, i never thought youd say this....BY ALL MEANS COMPARE.
India has more tanks, more advanced planes, more in number, more guns, more cuise missiles, more number of nucllear bombs, more everything. If you wanna compare please start a new thread, and i am SURE you will get enlightened about the full size of India's military machine.

I think all the time India has been using this RFP as bate to US for achieving nuclear technology. Well, to the disappointment of our US friends, seemingly the have to do more to oblige there new friends, perhaps help in development of LCA or technology transfer of F-18 might work, other wise they can forget about this RFP.
What the HELL are you talking about?? tech transfer of F-18 might work?? What man? Post properly.

'First time'....Some people on this same thread have analysed the delays as chronic in Indian defence procurements.
Can you NOT EVEN READ. Your quoted portion clearly says that IAF is for the first time using concepts such as 'life cycle costs', etc, etc which till now was non-existant in IAF's dictionary. How the hell is your answer even related??

Exactly, by the time of first MRCA induction, balance of air power will be clearly offset by JF-17.
Yeah right...surely JF-17 will blast MiG 35s/ F/A-18E/F's or Rafale's out of the sky!! My god, do you know what actually IS JF-17? A MEDIUM tech fighter. A $15 mill plane.

Who would disagree to the fact that Pakistan always prevailed in this race of balance of power i.e. achieving it far less cost and always a winner (on the field and off the field)
Always a winner? In what? Not knowing anything? When has Pakistan won ANY War? When has it achieved ANY victory over India (on or off the field)!

Very soon indeed.

By the way any guess what will be the final pick. I mean there must be some clues, after all RFQ will be out before 31st december 2007.
3 contendors main-MiG 35, Shornet, Rafale.

BAE in battle for $15bn fighter orders from India and Japan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://business.timesonline.co.uk/to...cle1633019.ece

BAE Systems has entered a dogfight with the world’s leading makers of combat jets to secure orders from India and Japan worth up to $15 billion (£7.6 billion).

The Times understands that both the Indian and Japanese Governments will take a significant step towards replacing their ageing fighters in October, and defence companies are positioning themselves to win the lucrative contracts.

BAE is attempting to sell the Eurofighter Typhoon to both countries but Europe’s leading fighter is up against American F16s and F18s and Russia’s Mig-29.

Japanese officials recently visited BAE’s base at Warton, Lancashire to see a Typhoon demonstration and the company’s representatives are promoting the aircraft in India.

The Indians and Japanese are expected to issue a request for proposals in October, which will formally ask companies to submit a tender for the replacement programme.

Following BAE’s success in selling 72 Eurofighters to Saudi Arabia, the British company is leading efforts to sell to India and Japan on behalf of the other Eurofighter partners, Germany, Italy and Spain.

The Indians want to buy 126 fighters to replace their old Mig21s in a deal worth up to $9 billion.

The Japanese are replacing their 90-strong fleet of F4s, which are now 35 years old, in a deal that could cost between $6 billion and $10 billion.

The Japanese have always bought US military hardware in the past but in a significant breakthrough for the Eurofighter consortium, officials have admitted they are now looking at the Typhoon.

Analysts in Japan believe that this change in position reflects surprise that the country was not “trusted” by US Congress to buy F22s. Congress has blocked the sale of Lockheed Martin’s F22 to any foreign government but if the ban was lifted it would probably head the Japanese wish-list.

The US is trying to sell Boeing’s F18 Hornet to Japan but military analysts have said that the jet does not meet the country’s needs.

Japanese reluctance to buy anything other than American military hardware has been eroding in recent years. In 2005 the Japan Coastguard bought Augusta Westland EH-101 helicopters rather than American competitors.

The Indian Government is considering a wider range of possible replacement aircraft. It has traditionally bought from Russia, which still offers the most cost-effective fighters, but last year received clearance from the US to buy F16s and F18s. Other candidates for the Indian order include Dassault’s Rafale and Saab’s Gripen.

A BAE spokeswoman said: “BAE Systems, on behalf of the Eurofighter Consortium, is leading activity to position Typhoon in Japan to meet their FX fighter requirement. We are also aware that India has a requirement for 126 multi-role combat aircraft. We await details of what the Indian air force requires and Eurofighter will respond accordingly.”

Malay,

This is a very interesting development, Now just a thought,
If India can time its purchase according to the Japanese Purchase of Typhoon. We would be able to get a very competitive price therefore reducing unit cost. Typhoon is better than everything over there in contention

I STRONGLY disagree. I say if the MiG 35 is MKI'zed then it will be superior to the Typhoon. The only thing we will not get is american munitions that go along with the Typhoon. However with the new range of Russian munitions comming out, this would not be an issue. The rest of the void is filled by Israel.

The Typhoon excels in a2a, and is not at all good in a2g. MiG 35 too excels in a2a and along with AESA it should be a verry formidable enemy. It has good a2g as well. Typhoon would be a mistake for us. If the MiG 35 is not mki'zed then indeed Typhoon is better.

Malay,

MiG-35 is no where close to Typhoon, Come lets not take jingoism close to the unbelieveable heights. There is no way a Rafale, MIG-35 Gripen F-18 is a anywhere close to that of Typhoon.

Typhoon's Ground attack is still not developed. Japanese Airforce is going for the Typhoon cuz it is not allowed the F-22. Please. RCS, Super Cruise Eng on the Development, MTBF, A2A package, Composite Materials, the list is endless, An MKIzed 1970's design to that of a true 4th Generation. There is nothing close to the F-22 other than the Typhoon now

Dude, RCS for MiG 35 is down by a factor of 10 to almost that or exceeding the one of Typhoon, Jap AF HAS NOT SAID IT WILL GO FOR TYPHOON. They have just started their MRCA quest and they said Typhoon is in contention.

Weapons, we got new R-77 and R-74 comming right up. Super cruise is missing, but let me say Typhoon consotirum has advertised that it has supercruise, but it is yet to be shown.

The only thing i will not contest is in composites. Though i can say that MiG 35 uses more than 15% composites. I dont know for Typhoon.

Malay

In a every forum worth its salt, every proffessional avaition writer, keeps the Typhoon as the second best aircraft in the world, till the F-35 comes out. I dont think there is no-way we can compare an Typhoon to a Mig-35. But knowing you, I am sure MiG-35 is your only way. I would say Rafale and Typhoon are ahead of the Shornet and MiG-35. Shornet is stil superior to MiG-35

Malay

Everywhere forum, every proffessional avaition writer, keeps the Typhoon as the second best aircraft in the world, till the F-35 comes out. I dont think there is no-way we can compare an Typhoon to a Mig-35. But knowing you, I am sure MiG-35 is your only way. I would say Rafale and Typhoon are ahead of the Shornet and MiG-35. Shornet is stil superior to MiG-35

Well. i am with Adu........here.

Perhaps MIG-35 is like a sensual fantasy for mishraa jii:lol:

Malay

Everywhere forum, every proffessional avaition writer, keeps the Typhoon as the second best aircraft in the world, till the F-35 comes out. I dont think there is no-way we can compare an Typhoon to a Mig-35. But knowing you, I am sure MiG-35 is your only way. I would say Rafale and Typhoon are ahead of the Shornet and MiG-35. Shornet is stil superior to MiG-35

I'm afraid I have to agree with Adux as well dude. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom