What's new

Darul-Uloom Deoband bans Muslim women from plucking eyebrows, cutting hair

Reminds me of...

Pehle tharak phir sarak

Yes.

Talaq was an issue for the state. I congratulated India for that as well.

But how the hell are you going to challenge nail clipping and unibrows?

It is non issue for the time being. They will be challenged when these fatwas become ridiculous.

Fatwas are fast loosing respect in the Muslim community all over the world.
These mullahs are just mocking themselves, their backwardness is clearly seen by issuing such fatwas.
When will it stop, people are not robots which can be programmed to behave exactly in a particular manner.

Fatwas are fast loosing respect in the Muslim community all over the world.
These mullahs are just mocking themselves, their backwardness is clearly seen by issuing such fatwas.
When will it stop, people are not robots which can be programmed to behave exactly in a particular manner.

Sadly if they even come up with something good like on corruption or social issues they will have no worth either.

The profession is pretty much dead in the sub continent and Muslim world as a whole.

Do Deobandi Mullahs watch movies ?

Do they realize how many Muslim actresses make living while working in movies and glamour world.

Why do they keep pushing Muslim women back to stone age ???

Give Indians some slack, will you.:P

Sure man.

For a traditional conservative society you guys have come a long way. But the divide is too big.

My best wishes though but maths have failed you to be blunt honest.

what one does with their body is not a concern of perverted old men , anyone oppressing the constitutional rights should be thrown in Andaman cell.

Back
Top Bottom