What's new

Darra Adam Khel made PPSh-41 ( Pashpasha)

I personally think that govt should invest in this industry. Provide them some technical training and knowledge of mechanics and ballistics, quality control and some high end CNC machines and we can rule the global small arms market. These are talented and skilled people but they need polishing. I don't see any reason that they cannot make top notch quality product that works reliably and smoothly.

How much does it cost and what's the price of the original gun?

While the craftsmanship is excellent the barrel quality, along firing pin and rest of the metal stuff is at best poor, tampering of the barrel is extremely poor.

The bullet quality is worst, almost 3 out of 7 are a miss almost wasted my skorpion and Beretta in one clip each with desi cartridges, after that decided never ever to use them again.

On the other hand since the craftsmen are superb in their craft just like czech and slovak we should set licenses industries in the area for manufacturing and exporting small firearms, there is a huge demand for the same. I had to settle for czech and italian ones.

Last edited:
While the craftsmanship is excellent the barrel quality, along firing pin and rest of the metal stuff is at best poor, tempering of the barrel is extremely poor.

The bullet quality is worst, almost 3 out of 7 are a miss almost wasted my skorpion and Beretta in one clip each with desi cartridges, after that decided never ever to use them again.

On the other hand since the craftsmen are superb in their craft just like czech and slovak we should set licenses industries in the area for manufacturing and exporting small firearms, there is a huge demand for the same. I had to settle for czech and italian ones.
For perfecting the barrel, they need knowledge of metallurgy and foundry process. Tempering and normalisation are necessary in addition to removing the impurities for imparting the desired characteristics. It is a complete science and if paired with qualified engineers, they will produce a product that will compete with the best in the world.

Local darra made weapons may not be as reliable as international ones but they are 20 times cheaper and still kills the enemy.

I got a 9mm pistol for just 1500 Rs, been 10 years and works fine.

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Salaam

A dara made MP5 just blew up in my brothers hands - just completely dismantled due to dodgy ammo.

I once used dodgy ammo in my AK and cartridge blew up. The gun was ok but the back of the cartilage got welded to the firing pin. Took a lot of effort to clean.

Dodgy ammo is thd worst - and Darra ammo is dodgy like hell. Used on 9mm and almost half were missing.

I assume they have better quality stuff as well but that probably is sold to pros or something. You cannot have an industry survive with such low quality out for so long.

none of these so call Hathyaar humara zeewar was brave enough to stand against few hundred Talibans, they chicken out and sold them weapons which killed our Soldiers, these owners should be identified and hanged in Public .

none of these so call Hathyaar humara zeewar was brave enough to stand against few hundred Talibans, they chicken out and sold them weapons which killed our Soldiers, these owners should be identified and hanged in Public .
Oh come on bro!
Why we didn't saw any support for extremism in Karak, Kohat, Sawabi Mardan and other developed areas ? Why only Ex Fata?

Hathyar hamara zewar has nothing to do with extremism.Both civilians and armed forces paid heavily to bring back peace in KP .

Oh come on bro!
Why we didn't saw any support for extremism in Karak, Kohat, Sawabi Mardan and other developed areas ? Why only Ex Fata?

Hathyar hamara zewar has nothing to do with extremism.Both civilians and armed forces paid heavily to bring back peace in KP .
Spot on.... i am from karak, our people literally resisted the ttp onslaught in 2008/9 whwn the terror reached Bannu after overwhelming FR bannu. patrolling parties on village level were formed.

Back
Top Bottom