What's new

‘Dark’ Indian cricketer calls out racism

india is the most racist country in the history of mankind. How dare you compare it with Pakistan who has no chance to surpass india in racism at all:lol:
640_2014_04_15_11_43_31.jpg

kkk should take notes from indians on how to be racist.
Don't conflate racism merely with difference of skin color . This particular map deals more with Indian people preference for Indian neighbors over foreigners irrespective whether they are white or black .

So to you guys the Smurfs would be the ultimate cartoon because the characters are vast and infinite

Mere Arif lohar ke chimte, tu bajta bhot hai Bhai. Wo Bhi Faltu mein.
Kyon religion ghasod ra hai. Kya Doon tuje main Chal Lanat le le.

one of the reason behind creation of Bangladesh was due to there dark complexion

Pls Stahp. That's BS.

Strange world. I'm white as a sheet and I've always wished I had darker skin.

I know how you feel man, people always say I look sick pale/pasty. :tsk:

india is the most racist country in the history of mankind. How dare you compare it with Pakistan who has no chance to surpass india in racism at all:lol:
640_2014_04_15_11_43_31.jpg

kkk should take notes from indians on how to be racist.

Cherry picking is easy I can post over 10000 things to prove how racist indians are but why should I waste my time? when
abhinav-mukund759-640x356.jpg

^He admits it. Scroll down more and you will see threads by Blackindian.:lol:

Afro-caribbean and Pakistani gangs are at war for turfs. It's nothing personal. No Pakistani has been racist towards me so far except one. indians on the other hand treat their own dark skin players like sub humans.

I don't want to derail the thread, but it was actually Black Afro Caribbean youths who used to go around random **** bashing in a lot of areas together with racist White skinheads, it was only after Young Pakistanis started to fight back did this die down.

Pls Stahp. That's BS.

I hate being a ginger. I'm very into dark/black skinned girls (Africans, Indians and Benaglis) but they usually don't like guys like me. And I'm too shy and introverted to approach them. :(

Last edited:
I hate being a ginger. I'm very into dark/black skinned girls (Africans and Indians) but they usually don't like guys like me. And I'm too shy and introverted to approach them. :(

You should go to Pakistan/India and find someone, gingers are not very common there.

I don't know what you mean by not liking guys like you though, different people have different preferences. Just got to find the right one. I don't want to sound cheesy but, you do have to project confidence a lot more if you are wanting to attract attention, it doesn't even have to be true, just imagine everyone else around you as a gnome. It helps me. :D

This world is a beautiful place, unfortunately its the people that are actually wanting to change it to a hell-hole. Black, Brown, White all people are beautiful. Its just that the mindset of some people is out of whack. Here in Aus i see white people trying to get darker and dark people trying to go lighter.

I attended a wedding last year, Aussie guy and Indian girl both are my univ mates, the groom was trying hard to go tan so that he doesn't look "pale" in his wedding pics while the bride had got these skin bleaching creams from India so she can look fairer in those wedding pics. This one wedding sums up the mental condition of all people not just Indians.

Also this mentality is being pushed out by companies marketing their products. In Aus you will find tanning creams, while Fair&Lovely is pumping out ads in Pakistan.

So finally i endorse what this cricketer has said, be happy with your own skin and ignore the trolls, as there are some people that would love to have your skin.

I find this Indian actress Nandita Das absolutely beautiful. I had a big crush on her when i was a teenager.

News_66841.jpg

Pls Stahp. That's BS.

I don't want to derail the thread, but it was actually Black Afro Caribbean youths who used to go around random **** bashing in a lot of areas together with racist White skinheads, it was only after Young Pakistanis started to fight back did this die down.
I wonder why telegraph didn't mention that.

Don't conflate racism merely with difference of skin color . This particular map deals more with Indian people preference for Indian neighbors over foreigners irrespective whether they are white or black .
There is nothing wrong with preferences of different skin color but it's considered racist when you look down on certain skin colors dark or pale. This map shows intolerance and xenophobia.

Who made you analyst?Lol
If you don't like the way things work on this forum then leave.
keyboard warrior

There is nothing wrong with preferences of different skin color but it's considered racist when you look down on certain skin colors dark or pale. This map shows intolerance and xenophobia.

If you don't like the way things work on this forum then leave.
keyboard warrior
HaHa

True, just look at Bollywood and its plethora of skin bleached, mix raced, brahmins
i am a brahmin and not a single person in my family have bleached their skins, because we dont have to.

but i have seen enough inferiority ridden pakistanis on this forum claiming to look like Persian,Arabs,turks and Afghans.

hmmm why the world goes bonkers over only skin color likes and dislikes ? I mean this is not the only form of racism.

And if skin color obsession is racism then why the western liberal countries ban production of all kinds of fairness and glow creating creams that are exported the world over?

What is wrong if someone does not like a darker person?

So finally i endorse what this cricketer has said, be happy with your own skin and ignore the trolls, as there are some people that would love to have your skin.

I find this Indian actress Nandita Das absolutely beautiful. I had a big crush on her when i was a teenager.

News_66841.jpg

her proportionate features have overshadowed her skin color so that is why otherwise post old pics of shilpa shetty when did not went under the knife and let the members who are behaving as champions of anti-racism, to comment am sure 99% of them will find shilpa ugly

Back
Top Bottom