What's new

‘Dark’ Indian cricketer calls out racism

Aren't they all dark?
Aren't they all dark?
That's what you think Pakistani. People like you have like this kind of mentality. Don't you dare to single out India. You have dark people as well which you are ashamed to mention. and there is nothing wrong in dark colour. Yellow, Brown,white,Black, dark brown, they are God creation. But I have seen you Pakistani are the most racist people in entire world.

I really wish u had neurone to understand this song.

It's actually anti thesis to your comment. You have just made a fool of yourself.

No I haven't, its not about the whole song but the phrase I quoted is all about the fair consciousness and that's the point. You want to kill the messenger, its all fine. Its an easy tactic for easy escape.

He just tried to find random arse things on web.
Wonder where the brain drain happening!

https://www.teagossips.com/pakistan-literacy-drop/
https://tribune.com.pk/story/1419396/economic-survey-literacy-rate-pakistan-slips-2/

The classic meaning of this song is beyond his intellect.

Ahh the arselicking squad is rushing to the rescue. :enjoy:

That's what you think Pakistani. People like you have like this kind of mentality. Don't you dare to single out India. You have dark people as well which you are ashamed to mention. and there is nothing wrong in dark colour. Yellow, Brown,white,Black, dark brown, they are God creation. But I have seen you Pakistani are the most racist people in entire world.

We just dont like ugly kala indians

No I haven't, its not about the whole song but the phrase I quoted is all about the fair consciousness and that's the point. You want to kill the messenger, its all fine. Its an easy tactic for easy escape.

Ahh the arselicking squad is rushing to the rescue. :enjoy:

Lord Krishna epitome of manliness which suggest
caring respectful towards women ,mother, wife , sister
Respectful to his teacher and elders.
A true friend ,
One who flirts like follies in Shakespeare's words ,
A real gentleman who took pride in his work be it a kingdom or handling a Hurd of cows.
A warrior who stood for what's right.
A true lover.
That's how a man should be suggests Hinduism.
He is suggested dark complexion man in Hinduism, the later generations couldn't comprehend Hinduism.

That's not fault of religion but illiteracy of people.
Don't judge a book by its cover,

A true friend ,
A real gentleman who took pride in his work be it a kingdom or handling a Hurd of cows.
A true lover.
He is suggested dark complexion man in Hinduism, the later generations couldn't comprehend Hinduism.

Why bother explaining. They are simple minded people. They won't get it.

A true friend ,
A true lover.

I thought he was blue

Must we do these threads every couple of months. Yes - India is massively messed up and being 'fair' is a big plus and it's what many desire. Indians should be mocked and laughed at...but, how is it any different from the vast majority of the world.

White = beautiful, isn't exactly unique to this region, not like the typical all american girl is LaShonda from Compton.

I thought he was blue
In Hinduism if someone has a depth of knowledge and he is powerful to fight for what's right I.e one fights evil. He is depicted blue.
Blue suggests vastness and infinite. Like sky sea etc.
Their aura is suggested blue not just Krishna but many other as well.

Aura and human figure is just depiction to make things easier to understand for laymen.

A true friend ,
A true lover.

I wanted to give a reply but on a second thought just leave it here. I have thanked many of your posts before, I am thanking this one aswell. Peace.

In Hinduism if someone has a depth of knowledge and he is powerful to fight for what's right I.e one fights evil. He is depicted blue.
Blue suggests vastness and infinite. Like sky sea etc.
Their aura is suggested blue not just Krishna but many other as well.

Aura and human figure is just depiction to make things easier to understand for laymen.

So to you guys the Smurfs would be the ultimate cartoon because the characters are vast and infinite

Watch the BBC clip first and then throw up your lame excuse
india is the most racist country in the history of mankind. How dare you compare it with Pakistan who has no chance to surpass india in racism at all:lol:
640_2014_04_15_11_43_31.jpg

kkk should take notes from indians on how to be racist.

No need for holier than thou (or whiter than you!). You guys are neither Europeans nor Arabs. You are just as white obsessed as us. FACE IT !

In Pakistan, a disease called dark skin

The 'Kaali Pakistani' has to work doubly hard on her persona to leave any kind of social impact; her fairer counterpart, in contrast, will have many more doors open for her, even if she does not happen to be intellectually bright.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1209730/in-pakistan-a-disease-called-dark-skin

13 Struggles Only A Dark Skinned Pakistani Guy Can Understand

https://www.mangobaaz.com/dark-skinned-pakistani-guy-can-understand-this-struggle/

And just as racist as us.

Pakistani gangs are targeting us, say fearful black youths

In recent months Pakistani youths have threatened and assaulted dozens of Afro-Caribbean teenagers, according to leaders of the black community. Some have been roughed up; others seriously injured.

The town's 4,500-strong Afro-Caribbean population is increasingly concerned: they say that the attacks are racially-motivated and are becoming more frequent and more vicious

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...re-targeting-us-say-fearful-black-youths.html
Cherry picking is easy I can post over 10000 things to prove how racist indians are but why should I waste my time? when
abhinav-mukund759-640x356.jpg

^He admits it. Scroll down more and you will see threads by Blackindian.:lol:

Afro-caribbean and Pakistani gangs are at war for turfs. It's nothing personal. No Pakistani has been racist towards me so far except one. indians on the other hand treat their own dark skin players like sub humans.

Back
Top Bottom