What's new

‘Dark’ Indian cricketer calls out racism

He's better looking than all the so called light wannabe racist scums.

My brother, ignore the haters. They are jealous khoprays, play your cricket well. Concentrate on building your life, your character and work for your nation. All the best.
There are some paid element in our country and certain Ngos are involved in this divide, instead of fighting a direct war some people back in history preferred Divide and rule, same people are involved in such cases too.

There are some paid element in our country and certain Ngos are involved in this divide, instead of fighting a direct war some people back in history preferred Divide and rule, same people are involved in such cases too.

This issue is bigger than some NGO's or paid elements doing propaganda. Wanting to be lighter skinned is very common in South Asia and so is making fun of others who are not as light as them.

And no, I don't think this is exclusive to India, happens in Pakistan, Bangladesh etc as well. It's something deeper in human mentality.

Actually in India those who look like a Pakistani are considered something else but lets leave it there.

hence they come to Pakistani forum for their own satisfaction and get some self respsct

This issue is bigger than some NGO's or paid elements doing propaganda. Wanting to be lighter skinned is very common in South Asia and so is making fun of others who are not as light as them.

And no, I don't think this is exclusive to India, happens in Pakistan, Bangladesh etc as well. It's something deeper in human mentality.
Its not like he is first dark skin Indian cricketer, balaji is more dark in complexion but Indians love him more then some current players.

Its not like he is first dark skin Indian cricketer, balaji is more dark in complexion but Indians love him more then some current players.

India has a racism problem, no matter what angle you look at it. This was in 2007:

Symonds racially abused yet again

bombay_wideweb__470x352,0.jpg

Ugly, in anyone's language … Indian fans make their intentions quite clear towards Andrew Symonds at the Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai on Wednesday.
Photo: Getty Images

ANDREW Symonds has been subjected to yet another round of monkey chants, this time by sections of the Wankhede Stadium crowd during Wednesday night's seventh and final one-day international.

The incident occurred on the same day that the Board of Control for Cricket in India finally relented and pledged to investigate racist crowd behaviour, having initially attempted to dismiss the issue.

But there can be no denying it now. Following his dismissal for a first-ball duck to spinner Murali Kartik on Wednesday, the Australian all-rounder was taunted with the same monkey chants he was subjected to in Vadodara six days ago. Many local observers had predicted Wednesday's events, with the Wankhede Stadium crowd regarded as the most hostile and vitriolic in India.

This was in 2007:

Symonds racially abused yet again

bombay_wideweb__470x352,0.jpg

Ugly, in anyone's language … Indian fans make their intentions quite clear towards Andrew Symonds at the Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai on Wednesday.
Photo: Getty Images

ANDREW Symonds has been subjected to yet another round of monkey chants, this time by sections of the Wankhede Stadium crowd during Wednesday night's seventh and final one-day international.

The incident occurred on the same day that the Board of Control for Cricket in India finally relented and pledged to investigate racist crowd behaviour, having initially attempted to dismiss the issue.

But there can be no denying it now. Following his dismissal for a first-ball duck to spinner Murali Kartik on Wednesday, the Australian all-rounder was taunted with the same monkey chants he was subjected to in Vadodara six days ago. Many local observers had predicted Wednesday's events, with the Wankhede Stadium crowd regarded as the most hostile and vitriolic in India.
ausses should be last people on earth to complain about racism.

As if obsession with fair skin is only limited to India and is not an issue in Pakistan at all ??? LOL

Preferences of fair skin over dark skin are all over Asia not just in Pakistan or india.
The difference is Pakistanis don't look down on dark the way indians do.

I guess if I follow your logic, Indians in Australia who are racially abused should not complain due to racism back home. Correct?
if it is in game of cricket then yes.

Preferences of fair skin over dark skin are all over Asia not just in Pakistan or india.
The difference is Pakistanis don't look down on dark the way indians do.
how many times have you been in India???

Indians and their color obsession.

Do you know most of the Indians are dark skin but they prefer fair skin.

Majority doing racism against themselves.

And you call us racist after making yourself a classic example here. What an irony. :p:

if it is in game of cricket then yes.

how many times have you been in India???
I haven't been in india and have been in Pakistan 3 times. Why is that relevant ?

South Indian movies are best and family oriented bollywood is pure p0rn business now a days, ever local punjabi movies are better.
I will pass this message on to my bimbo friends. Let's see how they react :cheers:

I haven't been in india and have been in Pakistan 3 times. Why is that relevant ?
'The difference is Pakistanis don't look down on dark the way indians do'
This is what you said in your post BTW one of the reason behind creation of Bangladesh was due to there dark complexion pakistanis didnt respected them allot.

India should just have split teams (Scotland / England) for future split

06370875256ab2e83fb2cfc45ae7cf36.jpg

5 teams for future split
> Khalistan Cricket Team
> Tamil Cricket Team
> Gujrata-khand (Fundamentalist team)
> Bangla-Land (Western front)
> Central Zone

Last edited:
I will pass this message on to my bimbo friends. Let's see how they react :cheers:[/QUOTE said:
Its not just my feelings people in India are feedup of bollywood which is more of family business all of them are relatives of each other and now considered worst class citizens of our society.

India should just have split teams (Scotland / England) for future split

06370875256ab2e83fb2cfc45ae7cf36.jpg

4 teams for future split
> Khalistan Cricket Team
> Tamil Cricket Team
> Gujrata-khand
> Bangla-Land (Western front)
> Central Zone
Pakistan and Bangladesh:-)

'The difference is Pakistanis don't look down on dark the way indians do'
This is what you said in your post BTW one of the reason behind creation of Bangladesh was due to there dark complexion pakistanis didnt respected them allot.

that is your narrative fed to Bangalis in 71 by Indian propaganda, the funny part is Bangalis arent even that dark

Back
Top Bottom