What's new

Danish politician calls for topless women videos to scare away extremists

SpArK

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Danish politician calls for topless women videos to scare away extremists

A Danish politician has come up with a unique way to scare away immigrants.

Peter Skaarup, foreign policy spokesman for the Danish People's Party, said that footage of women sunbathing topless at Danish beaches should be included in tourism videos to scare away immigrants.

He is in fact calling on the government to consider the idea, the UK's Telegraph reported.

He said that including the shots of sunbathing women in a video screened as part of an immigration test would emphasise the point that Demnark is an open, free society.

"Topless bathing probably isn't a common sight on Pakistani beaches, but in Denmark it is still considered quite normal," News.com.au quoted Skaarup as saying.

"I honestly believe that by including a couple of bare breasts in the movie, extremists may have to think twice before deciding to come to Denmark."

However doubts have been raised about the idea, with Naser Khader, a member of the Danish parliament and founder of the Moderate Muslims movement, say it wouldn't work.

"A pair of naked breasts is no protection against extremism," Khader wrote on his Facebook page.

"It's quite the opposite, fundamentalists are so obsessed with sex that they will be pouring in over the borders."

Skaarup said that a similar documentary in Holland showed bare breasts, and that Denmark should follow their example.

Danish politician calls for topless women videos to scare away extremists - World - DNA

Danish politician calls for topless women to scare away immigrants | News.com.au

:woot::woot::woot:

However doubts have been raised about the idea, with Naser Khader, a member of the Danish parliament and founder of the Moderate Muslims movement, say it wouldn't work.

"A pair of naked breasts is no protection against extremism," Khader wrote on his Facebook page.

"It's quite the opposite, fundamentalists are so obsessed with sex that they will be pouring in over the borders."

:disagree::disagree::lol::lol:

Babes on patrol. What are they going to whip out when they say freeze !! :woot:

Then again the sight of a pair might stop the bad guys on their track !!

well, west can go to any heights to show them to be western, one idea i would give to them is to deploy adult videos in their tourism vids to scare away eastern immigrants, hope it works..

the value of woman dignity is constantly going down and their bare bodies being traded for every purpose, their body is priced to get benefit for men women's role in their society for their mental and physical strive for the betterment of their society is more important than their body..

the thread title extremists is meaning all those muslims who adhere to their tradition, now being constantly labelled as extremists and terrorists..

Last edited:
It's quite the opposite, fundamentalists are so obsessed with sex that they will be pouring in over the borders.

the thread sole purpose is to bring disgrace to the muslim immigrants, and more disgrace are the stooge traitor muslims, passing such comments to dishonour their own muslim tradition and culture.. the history has proved muslims had mir jafars and mir sadiqs in every era.., hope he is not thinking about his mother who can be traditional muslim and would be disgusting at hs views..

Soon the Skyscanner airlines office in India will be flooded with bookings. :rofl:

Must you stick up pictures like that? It just sends schoolboys in an excited frenzy. This forum should be rated PG.

Damn,I know I moved to the wrong country :D hello...
Now here is already under 20. Next week under 30.

lol if anything that will want to make me go to the country :P

And wait 1 min are the Danes trying to threat Pakistani ppl?
Erm... lets compare the Danish army to Pakistan's army.....yeah its a no contest.

lol if anything that will want to make me go to the country :P

And wait 1 min are the Danes trying to threat Pakistani ppl?
Erm... lets compare the Danish army to Pakistan's army.....yeah its a no contest.

How is this a military threat? In fact how is this a threat at all? Anyway this is a bad idea and it's not going to work. This thread is proof of that.

In all honesty, I highly doubt any politician in Denmark is that stupid. I have a bad feeling that this is just a part of a bigger plan. Maybe to fuel up anti-immigrant feelings so that he, or his party, could win some election?

Back
Top Bottom