What's new

Danish Ambassador on Islamabad Metro Bus.

Sargodhian_Eagle

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Islamabad-Rawalpindi Metro Debut

Sunday afternoon, the Ambassador was an ordinary citizen of Islamabad. Together with a couple of colleagues, he commuted through the new Metro Bus in Islamabad.

As other passengers, he was standing in line to pay for his token. He was also body-searched by the friendly security guard.

During the bus ride, the Ambassador also had the chance to interact with local commuters.

Islamabad-Rawalpindi Metro Debut

Sunday afternoon, the Ambassador was an ordinary citizen of Islamabad. Together with a couple of colleagues, he commuted through the new Metro Bus in Islamabad.

As other passengers, he was standing in line to pay for his token. He was also body-searched by the friendly security guard.

During the bus ride, the Ambassador also had the chance to interact with local commuters.

Qudus to the ambassador!

If true shame on the current party not being able to behave as a normal human being while some faringi had to show how to behave as a role model :tsk:
Had anyone dared to search the body of the beastly VIP drenched officials they would have fired them
However, I dont see it in the news...only on fb

Qudus to the ambassador!

If true shame on the current party not being able to behave as a normal human being while some faringi had to show how to behave as a role model :tsk:
Had anyone dared to search the body of the beastly VIP drenched officials they would have fired them
This is official FB page of Danish Embassy in Pak.
Embassy of Denmark in Pakistan | Facebook

Last edited:
Qudus to the ambassador!

why doesnt Imran or tareen ot Shah Mehmood start this trend, or they are not Pakistani VIP drenched politicians. why only the current party??

why doesnt Imran or tareen ot Shah Mehmood start this trend, or they are not Pakistani VIP drenched politicians. why only the current party??
They are not PRIME MINISTER OF PAKISTAN but ministers of a province! With great power comes great responsibilities OR are you saying he has no responsibilities and should be stripped of the term "leader" who sets an "example" ?

This is official FB page of Denish Embassy in Pak.
Embassy of Denmark in Pakistan | Facebook
Title should be DANISH :enjoy:

On PTI,"Sadda Kutta Tommy" policy strictly applies.

Wow. Wouldn't that create security vulnerability for the Ambassador? Anyways, it is a very encouraging sign for the country.

Qudus to the ambassador!

This kind of act we cannot expect from our third world country . few years back i read news when tony blare were PM of Britain his wife were fined for not having ticket in rail and in another case a minister/prime minister car were fines by police for over speed ..:(

no one knows this ambassador hence he was out :P simple. He is not the boss, we are the boss of our country... checking kion hogi? :P

If you cant contribute I suggest you stop visiting threads that proves NS is not capable of being a leader coz he has to be compared to provincial ministers everytime to feel good! :enjoy:
woh Gunjaish ke chakker me hai :omghaha:

This kind of act we cannot expect from our third world country . few years back i read news when tony blare were PM of Britain his wife were fined for not having ticket in rail and in another case a minister/prime minister car were fines by police for over speed ..:(
Yea our blind politically inclined followers still dont see the folly in being blind followers :unsure:

The Bosnian Ambassador to Pakistan was singing a tribute for the Peshawar children and our politicians didnt even show up to the event! We can work it out - The Express Tribune

no one knows this ambassador hence he was out :P simple. He is not the boss, we are the boss of our country... checking kion hogi? :P
Even in their countries they dont behave like royalty....While our PM, family, EVEN EX president/ EX PM/ EXJ behave like prince!

Kindly notice the difference!

Back
Top Bottom