What's new

Dama-Dum Mast In KPK

learn some ENGLISH best advice i can give u because i dont understand shit u said:what:, i think we are all muslims here at least respect that sorry yar aghar may nay jumhoriat deral karnay ke koshih ke ho to :pakistan::taz:

I said donot become a follower of Cult based personality. I know we are muslims, if you see everywhere about PTI and PTI party followers, Imran khan has turned the party into one man worshipping party. PTIians follow blindly to what IK says.

This is not good for Pakistan, trust me. IK will harm Pakistan more.

We are Pukhtoons we are free and independent minded people, please don't compare us to our neighbours who are born to be submissive.

No man in Pakistan can touch KPK Government, we the people of KPK are very satisfied with its performance and we don't really need other PAKISTANIS to worry about us.

Your PM is just a PM of Punjab, he only won from there, he is hardly a Pakistani Prime Minister.

Please don't compare a Lohar to Great Niazi khan, Khan hails from people who are born rulers same can't be said for Nawaz.

You're suffering from the typical small penis syndrome, which most of your kind suffers from. Taking pride in one's ethnic group is one thing with which there's nothing wrong, but talking shit about other people to get some form of validation for yourself is pathetic. And you are super humans only in your head. Most third party accounts of you as a nation have been unanimously negative. And lol. Go read Niazis' history for a red pill moment. The born rulers of Mianwali are the malik awans of Kalabagh, who are ruling the region for the past 250 years.

Oh and next time get your geography right. His speech is taking place in Hazara region, and the people there are called hazarewal. They're not pakhtoons. Don't make a fool of yourself further.

And we are born to be submissive? Bhai itne latifay naa sunaya karo. Post reported for being needlessly racist.

Last edited:
Here is the video:

Not a single woman in sight. LOLZ, what a democracy! :D

You meant a dancer like IK has in his sit ins? Bro, you pay for them, you know how it is, you live in Norway. Here, don't look for Dancers.....don't look for Weed or late night drinking like it is in IK's Dance, Weed, Drink and Revolution Fest Islamabad.
Here, look for delivery to people in KPK (where IK should be delivering to people instead), look for substance and content to people and promises being met with people. Not just accusatory, lie based mouth diarrhea that never end from IK's team.

PTIians follow blindly to what IK says.

This is not good for Pakistan, trust me. IK will harm Pakistan more

This statements of yours about IK....actually is the highest risk for Pakistan. You are absolutely correct.
An amateur individual-turned-amateur politician who can't even go to the Parliament, who lies left and right and abuses other verbally, attacks the parliament and the police......nothing in guy is leadership material. Its just his greed to be a PM. No work, no effort for the Pakistani people, no progress. Yet, some like his violent and hatred filled one track agenda as he wants to be a PM.

Last edited:
Brother you said one thing wrong he's not the PM of Punjab he's the PM of only a few kms of lahore

Well he Allegedley won from there and his slogans were Jaag Punjab Jaag last time.

The whole setup is fraud to ensure that only Sindhi and Punjabi ethnic groups are in a ruling position.

Great Nazi, Great Khan and Pukhtoons:omghaha:
Amir Abdullah Khan Niazi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia 1971 Surrender
Tikka Khan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Also known as butcher of Bengal due to brutality for killing Bengali people.

Syed Ahmad Barelvi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia So who are traitors here Pukhtoons that you are calling free and independent minded people.

Traitors are those and the community they rise from, their act of treason is giving statements to indians that we are same people, same culture same eating habits and only separated by the boundary.
They wiped out their own countrymen Baluch & Pukhtoon to please Indians.

Those who killed in Bangladesh did so to protect their nation, we are proud of those butchers because their association is with our community, what other pakistanis like you think is your opinion not that it matters.

I said donot become a follower of Cult based personality. I know we are muslims, if you see everywhere about PTI and PTI party followers, Imran khan has turned the party into one man worshipping party. PTIians follow blindly to what IK says.

This is not good for Pakistan, trust me. IK will harm Pakistan more.
we are muslims thus u shouldnt say thing like worship him etc thank you wt do u suggest is good for pakistan running a so called democracy filling ur swiss accounts up i can go on and on u tell me?

This is a highest risk for Pakistan. You are absolutely correct. An amateur politician who can't even go to the Parliament, who lies left and right and abuses other verbally, attacks the parliament and the police......nothing in guy is leadership material. Its just his greed to be a PM. No work, no effort for the Pakistani people, no progress. Yet, some like his violent and hatred filled one track agenda as he wants to be a PM.
he is far better than nawaz and zardari, do u have any idea how corrupt they are?they disrespect our armed forces day in day out, 1 thing i dont get is how do these people even sleep ?

we are muslims thus u shouldnt say thing like worship him etc thank you wt do u suggest is good for pakistan running a so called democracy filling ur swiss accounts up i can go on and on u tell me?

Imran Khan is nothing but ultra desperate, greedy egoistic man, wanting to become a Prime Minister. He will be the biggest disaster for Pakistan because he doesn't think from brain, rather through his emotions. The cult IK has no satisfaction running KPK, and he is running after Punjab and Pakistan which cannot be undone.

Imran Khan Niazi, the Punjabi part of IKZ (Niazi) has to show performance until 2018. There is a proper elected govt in Pakistan.

What has NS got anything to do with Swiss A/C? its Zardari deal in it?

Why Nawaz is politicizing the oil prices ???? Prices have dramatically fall in world wide scenario

learn some ENGLISH best advice i can give u because i dont understand shit u said:what:, i think we are all muslims here at least respect that sorry yar aghar may nay jumhoriat deral karnay ke koshih ke ho to :pakistan::taz:
Haram khan k tattu .
he is far better than nawaz and zardari, do u have any idea how corrupt they are?they disrespect our armed forces day in day out, 1 thing i dont get is how do these people even sleep ?
haram khan commit adultery in England from which he has a baby girl.He don't give rights to her daughter.Nawaz and Zardari or any other politician accept their children's as their own...let imran khan declare his children's first because as for as I am concern children's r our most valuable assets.who is better then who??? U r also a tattu of haram khan with idiotic sence of understanding...

he is far better than nawaz and zardari, do u have any idea how corrupt they are?

You are either smoking crack or on something that's just as delusional as the stuff IK smokes or drinks before firing his mouth accusation machine gun. This guy was a good cricketer, THATS IT!!!

Putting a BMW 5 series tag on a Toyota Camry may make you feel like it may be a BMW from the back, as the lights are similar, but it is, was and will ALWAYS be a Toyota Camry. IK will never become a mature leader. He doesn't have it in him. Frankly speaking, if someone is going to cause the entire country's economics to stop moving with over a $ Billion in losses, I'd take NS. At least since he has come on board and started to deliver. With so much opposition and other crises. Even with the moth diarrhea, IK or other have NOT come up with ONE single proof. Go home and think about that first.

Yesterday, your chief Media-Lie coordinator Lickman (Luqman's new name), went to a court with ARY's owner / CEO. Licked the court's boots and asked for forgiveness that his PROGRAMS have JUST propaganda and that he couldn't provide the court proofs so please forgive him. REALLY? So this is it? Lie, verbally accuse others, have no respect for the country, attack the parliament but never resign from it....all these ugly, nasty, wrong and unethical and violent politics getting people killed WITHOUT proof for any wrongdoing....and you think these liars are better than people in power who are actually delivering work? Your heads in something's rear and it needs to be taken out so you may see with your two eyes!

Lets not make fun of ethnicity. The fall of Bengal was a collective failure, not the failure of Pashtuns. Urdu speakers particularly played a role by imposing urdu on the Bengali populace. ZAB a Sindhi was also responsible. So lets not go onto that tangent please. Thanks.

Haram khan k tattu .

haram khan commit adultery in England from which he has a baby girl.He don't give rights to her daughter.Nawaz and Zardari or any other politician accept their children's as their own...let imran khan declare his children's first because as for as I am concern children's r our most valuable assets.who is better then who??? U r also a tattu of haram khan with idiotic sence of understanding...

If noora's have accepted their childrens than ask your leaders and tell me how many wives your CM punjab has? How many childrens he has and how many he has accepted? How many childrens and wives are of your CM punjab son?

If noora's have accepted their childrens than ask your leaders and tell me how many wives your CM punjab has? How many childrens he has and how many he has accepted? How many childrens and wives are of your CM punjab son?
He is not like haram khan.haram khan accepted that little girl in British court as her own but publically he never accept her.Prove is British court order.now let him declare her children's as every body does....haram khan k tattu let him declare his children's...

KPK chief minister and Asad qaser requested Jamat a Islami to join 30 nov Jalsa but they refuse...Dawn news. haram khan Ro imran Ro "...............Ro imran Ro...

Back
Top Bottom