What's new

Dama-Dum Mast In KPK

Prime Minister NS accepted the challenge of Rondoo khan and successfully conducted a Huge Jalsa at Hawelian, KPK today.

Now Mr. Rondoo khan dont even think to challenge our PM, other wise we will kick you out from KPK.
plz try u genius even ganja patwari isnt as stupid as u are try kicking PTI out of KPK govt it will only result in more political mayhem

Please use the word 'rally' or 'gathering' or 'dharna' or the million other like terms to refer to PML-N's jalsa in Havelian.

'Dama-Dum Mast' has quite comically become synonymous with Tahir ul Qadri.

By way of example, when you wrote Dama-Dum Mast in KPK, I pictured an angry little TuQ in a warm cap and short, black overalls jumping up and down on a stage backdropped by snowy mountains and green slopes.

Now I am disappointed and it's your fault.

Eternal humiliation of Imran Khan and PTI...lies busted.

The new Hazara Motorway to be constructed near Havelian....is great news!!!!!

Eternal humiliation of Imran Khan and PTI...lies busted.

The new Hazara Motorway to be constructed near Havelian....is great news!!!!!
how does a chinese constructed motorway humiliate PTI patwari logic at its best

how does a chinese constructed motorway humiliate PTI patwari logic at its best

PTI govt in KPK right, Hazara Havelian is in KPK right. Nawaz Sharif jalsa in KPK right. what has PTI done good in KPK or for Hazaras?

You followers of cult party PTI, are blackened by Imran Khan cult personality and think everything IK says is 100% Holy Scriptures.

Last edited:
PTI govt in KPK right, Hazara Havelian is in KPK right. Nawaz Sharif jalsa in KPK right. what has has PTI in KPK or for Hazaras?

You followers of cult party PTI, are blackened by Imran Khan cult personality and think everything IK says is 100% Holy Scriptures.

Here is the video:
Not a single woman in sight. LOLZ, what a democracy! :D

Huge Jalsa? It wasn't even near to the Jalsa held by IK in Nankana Sahib. It was just a few thousand people present there.

We are Pukhtoons we are free and independent minded people, please don't compare us to our neighbours who are born to be submissive.

No man in Pakistan can touch KPK Government, we the people of KPK are very satisfied with its performance and we don't really need other PAKISTANIS to worry about us.

Your PM is just a PM of Punjab, he only won from there, he is hardly a Pakistani Prime Minister.

Please don't compare a Lohar to Great Niazi khan, Khan hails from people who are born rulers same can't be said for Nawaz.

We are Pukhtoons we are free and independent minded people, please don't compare us to our neighbours who are born to be submissive.

No man in Pakistan touch KPK Government, we the people of KPK are very satisfied with its performance and we don't really need other PAKISTANIS to worry about us.

Your PM is just a PM of Punjab, he only won from there, he is hardly a Pakistani Prime Minister.

Please don't compare a Lohar to Great Niazi khan, Khan hails from people who are born rulers same can't be said for Nawaz.

Brother you said one thing wrong he's not the PM of Punjab he's the PM of only a few kms of lahore

No man in Pakistan can touch KPK Government, we the people of KPK are very satisfied with its performance and we don't really need other PAKISTANIS to worry about us.

Great Nazi, Great Khan and Pukhtoons:omghaha:

Amir Abdullah Khan Niazi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia 1971 Surrender

Tikka Khan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Also known as butcher of Bengal due to brutality for killing Bengali civilians. A great credit goes to this guy for East Pakistan became Bangladesh due to his great quote"“I am not concerned with the people. I am concerned with the land." Blood and Soil: Modern Genocide 1500-2000 - Ben Kiernan - Google Books

And He also known as butcher of Baluchistan.

Syed Ahmad Barelvi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia So who are traitors here Pukhtoons that you are calling free and independent minded people.

Last edited:
PTI govt in KPK right, Hazara Havelian is in KPK right. Nawaz Sharif jalsa in KPK right. what has has PTI in KPK or for Hazaras?

learn some ENGLISH best advice i can give u because i dont understand shit u said:what:, i think we are all muslims here at least respect that sorry yar aghar may nay jumhoriat deral karnay ke koshih ke ho to :pakistan::taz:

learn some ENGLISH best advice i can give u because i dont understand shit u said:what:, i think we are all muslims here at least respect that sorry yar aghar may nay jumhoriat deral karnay ke koshih ke ho to :pakistan::taz:

Back
Top Bottom