What's new

Dama-Dum Mast In KPK

Deer Yothia( samj ta gae hoe ga ) /Potian/ Salve of IK

I think Idiot is your name or your think that your leader is an idiot and you are an idiot follower.

Also this language that you are speaking is telling me about your personality and also your brought up by your elders.

I am replying in this language because you started it.

I answered your question how China built road helps Pakistan is there any thing related to drone in my post?
"how does a chinese constructed motorway humiliate PTI patwari logic at its best"

and I know you are an idiot as when an idiot have not any justification he think others like him and call them as other people call him.

Read it again a emotional mental retard person then try to answer.

If you want to use this language again then ready for more harsh from my side.
u genius care u go back and see i replied ur an idiot IK is anti america only for DRONE and different thing US does on our soil, he will support all the good things US will do with us live with it, i replied it to some one else u idiot not u JUST LOOK AGAIN MR KNOW IT ALL

Source: Dama-Dum Mast In KPK | Page 6

Deer Yothia( samj ta gae hoe ga ) /Potian/ Salve of IK

I think Idiot is your name or your think that your leader is an idiot and you are an idiot follower.

Also this language that you are speaking is telling me about your personality and also your brought up by your elders.

I am replying in this language because you started it.

I answered your question how China built road helps Pakistan is there any thing related to drone in my post?
"how does a chinese constructed motorway humiliate PTI patwari logic at its best"

and I know you are an idiot as when an idiot have not any justification he think others like him and call them as other people call him.

Read it again a emotional mental retard person then try to answer.

If you want to use this language again then ready for more harsh from my side.
dude yes i mentioned drones because u said As US Aid for KPK for different sectors and it does not humiliate PTI and youthias logical reasoning

Source: Dama-Dum Mast In KPK | Page 6
u said IK is anti US hes ANTI US as long as drones and other bad stuff US does is considered other then that he is not anti US why would u assume working with US on other sectors would humiliate PTI makes no sense BRO

Shahbaz Sharif is not CM Punjab during 1990 to 1993 , That is Ghulam Hiader Wanye .
Wanye also belong to PMLN(N) that time IJI.

Ghulam Haider Wyne had a clean and spotless record. He had risen from an ordinary political worker to the opposition leader in the National Assembly and later the Chief Minister. He regretted that the nation had not followed the principles of Quaid-i-Azam and the objectives for which he had established Pakistan could not be achieved. He was a down to earth politician who had devoted his life for the welfare of the nation. he led a simple and honorable life in a dilapidated house in the ghettos of Mian Channu. He never plundered national wealth like other politicians. Once he presented few copies of daily Nawa-i-Waqt which were kept in an old iron box and said he had carried these copies from Amritsar while migrating to Pakistan. He visited England to collect donations for schools but never built his own house and his wife is still living in her sister's home.

But sad thing that he was murdered in 1993 election campaign by unknown persons..

Ghulam Haider Wyne - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I copied one of the lists that was floating around, should have checked it a bit. Thanks for correcting. Anyways, Nawaz Sharif was still PM during that time, so my point still stands.

bold out of topic, correct me if im wrong are u saying nawaz sharif is actually delivering oh i guess ur right as long as taking loans and filling pockets are concerned

Another accusation without proof just like how IK lies. Show me proof for the past two year since NS came into the power again. Please don't waste anyone's time by putting stuff on here from 20 years ago. That brings up a lot of stuff IK did too. I am talking about NOW, the Present and the Future. So yea, show me how NS or his team "filled" their pockets in the past two years. Don't give us IK's home made printout of a charge sheet. Give me names, account numbers, deposit amounts and show me where the came from. Then we can talk. Otherwise.....quit lying. It won't get you anywhere.

Another accusation without proof just like how IK lies. Show me proof for the past two year since NS came into the power again.
Here's some proof.
Money laundering scandal
StAR - Stolen Asset Recovery Initiative - Corruption Cases - Nawaz Sharif
LHC moved after accountability court dismisses plea to open cases against Sharifs - Newspaper - DAWN.COM
Documents Point To Sharifs $32 Million Corruption Scandal |
NAB may open cases against Sharifs - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
Most of these cases are still ongoing - along with some new ones.

That brings up a lot of stuff IK did too.
Oh really? Stuff like corruption, money laundering and tax evasion? Liar.

So yea, show me how NS or his team "filled" their pockets in the past two years. Give me names, account numbers, deposit amounts and show me where the came from.
The fact that there are over a hundred investigations ongoing against him is enough. How is someone supposed to give you names, account numbers and deposit amounts to high-profile ongoing investigations?
You yourself don't give a shred of proof for your retarded claims and you expect all this from others.

Hypocrite.

if nawaz sharif is actually popular and he has secured votes in real and not by fraud, why fear the audit of elections? :D

Back
Top Bottom