What's new

Daesh (ISIS) Want To Rewrite The Quran

@dexter @haman10

Most people are against ISIS. That doesn't mean we should just keep spreading rumor after rumor. Better to leave it.

Ahhhhhhhhh Most people are against terrorist :cray:.

Hazzy do Palestinians a favour don't speak for them ever. Cause it's people like you who are doing more damage then any good for them.

Ahhhhhhhhh Most people are against terrorist :cray:.

Hazzy do Palestinians a favour don't speak for them ever. Cause it's people like you who are doing more damage then any good for them.

Do yourself a favor and quit embarrassing yourself. Especially with your horrible reading comprehension. What I said has nothing to do with the Palestinian people nor my personal self.

According to Sunni Hadith, Dajjal is hiding in Esfahan [ iran ]

the shi'a too are in direct partnership with the countries you mention to have trained ISIS

The US trained the Iraqi Shia Maliki Army, and armed them

and the kurdish peshmargas in the north

Sunni Hadith LOL feel free to share the book ( don't post mullah suck and blow) other wise edit your post and remove this false bs you personally created.

Do yourself a favor and quit embarrassing yourself. Especially with your horrible reading comprehension. What I said has nothing to do with the Palestinian people nor my personal self.

LOL I am not the one posting on behalf of Palestinians here you are. A Palestinians sympathizing with terrorist and then asking people to sympathize with him. Good luck in your future posts.

Last edited:
LOL I am not the one posting on behalf of Palestinians here you are. A Palestinians sympathizing with terrorist and then asking people to sympathize with him. Good luck in your future posts.

What sympathy are you talking about moron? Because I said that this isn't true? Wow, are you a militant Shia extremist. You do everything to create fitnah I doubt you're even Shia.

how do u know ? do u have some sort of insight we are not aware of ?

ISIS has twisted islamic rules for good , so why not change the words of God for the sake of it ?

they are a bunch of barbaric garbageZ which need to be shot upon - in both their endings (their head is not detectable - cause they dont have it )
Question, how do you know this is real? Don't believe everything you read on the internet. A simple google search on the quote shows questionable websites reporting this. There is literally no evidence that this is the case.

Still, I wouldn't be surprised if in fact this was true. ISIS is already heretical organization in my mind, why not add one more heresy to this list?

Well brother, this is confirmed by several websites and it is important to mention that im a sunni too but what ISIS is doing is totally disgusting and beyond humanity and it is also proved ISIS is trained by israelis

Snowden confirms that Al Baghdadi was trained by MOSSAD

The former employee at the National Agency for American security, Edward Snowden, revealed that the British and American intelligence and the Mossad worked together to create the ex-EIIL or Islamic State Iraq and the Levant, according to Iranian news agency Farsnews.

snowden-al-badhadi-642x406.jpg

Snowden said the intelligence services of three countries, namely the United States, Britain and the Zionist entity have worked together to create a terrorist organization that is able to attract ALL extremists of the world to a one place, using a strategy called “the hornet’s nest.”

The documents of the American National Security Agency refers to “the recent implementation of an old known as the” hornet’s nest “to protect the Zionist entity PLANbritannique, and creating a religion including Islamic slogans reject any religion or faith. ”

According to documents Snowden, “The only solution for the protection of the” Jewish State “is to create an enemy near its borders, BUT the draw against Islamic states who oppose his presence.”

Leaks revealed that “Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi took an intensive military training for a whole year in the hands of Mossad, besides COURSES theology and master the art of speech.

source:Snowden confirms that Al Baghdadi was trained by MOSSAD | East African & World News

of course he was

only IDIOTS would believe ISIS just cam out of thin air and just SUDDENLY (after years of relative peace in Iraq) these bozos with beards and big guns just were able to challenge writ of state and that too in Mosul and other areas which were very much under government control

wasnt there a statement from one of these ISIS lizard-eaters that praying towards Makkah is also haram? :laugh:

read it online from several sources but not sure if it was just rumour

@dexter @haman10

Most people are against ISIS. That doesn't mean we should just keep spreading rumor after rumor. Better to leave it.

honestly man - the more rumours (fact or fiction) there are AGAINST ISIS the better it is

they themselves are engaged in a vicious propaganda campaign to demoralize Muslims, force them to submit to them and their guns (over God). The only language they know (like their pay-masters) is language of violence. So give it to them on battlefield, and on the broadcasting waves, social media etc. anyone related to these groups like ISIS or al-Nusra should be exposed and vilified for what they are (proxy terrorists)

where were ISIS and Nusra and their "jihad" when Palestinians were (and still are) facing genocide??? Not a PEEP from those bastards.

@Abu Zolfiqar

We shouldn't bring politics into this every time. Most people including me despise ISIL. As far as I'm aware. Nusra did express support. But, they're all in a large war and nobody not even Hezbollah can do anything. That discussion is irrelevant here thought.

I disagree with you, some propaganda is going too far. and damages Islam more than you think. Especially the nonsense about 'sex jihad' has flooded the internet and gave Muslim haters more content to feed off of and bash our religion and people. It is anti-Islam and anti-Muslim, period. The morons spreading such propaganda have no feelings toward Islam or Muslim people.

@Abu Zolfiqar

We shouldn't bring politics into this every time. Most people including me despise ISIL. As far as I'm aware. Nusra did express support. But, they're all in a large war and nobody not even Hezbollah can do anything.

Nusra is a terrorist organization. I'm glad you said "did" and not "do"

they are hell bent on destroying Syria, deleting its rich culture and existence and turning it into some kind of medieval state where people get stoned and beheaded in the middle of the street

As for Hezbollah - they arent involved in Iraq. They did offer a stiff resistance to Nusra front in Syria and they are probably one reason why groups like Nusra are losing men and territory they once controlled.

As long as Assad remains in power though I dont see the situation improving there.

That discussion is irrelevant here thought.

the Syria and Iraq crises (proxy wars) are DIRECTLY linked

disagree with you, some propaganda is going too far. and damages Islam more than you think. Especially the nonsense about 'sex jihad' has flooded the internet and gave Muslim haters more content to feed off of and bash our religion and people. It is anti-Islam and anti-Muslim, period. The morons spreading such propaganda have no feelings toward Islam or Muslim people.

i see your point - but however those Muslim haters will hate Muslims and our beliefs REGARDLESS so who gives two fucks what they say.....doesnt change our faith.

Anything that gives bad attention to ISIS rats and destabilizes their cause (and their masters) i am all for it

I say the same about TTP rats whom we are fighting and sending them to hell.

Nusra is a terrorist organization. I'm glad you said "did" and not "do"

they are hell bent on destroying Syria, deleting its rich culture and existence and turning it into some kind of medieval state where people get stoned and beheaded in the middle of the street

As for Hezbollah - they arent involved in Iraq. They did offer a stiff resistance to Nusra front in Syria and they are probably one reason why groups like Nusra are losing men and territory they once controlled.

As long as Assad remains in power though I dont see the situation improving there.

the Syria and Iraq crises (proxy wars) are DIRECTLY linked

i see your point - but however those Muslim haters will hate Muslims and our beliefs REGARDLESS so who gives two fucks what they say.....doesnt change our faith.

Anything that gives bad attention to ISIS rats and destabilizes their cause (and their masters) i am all for it

I say the same about TTP rats whom we are fighting and sending them to hell.

I know all the politics, especially in the Arab world. I'm not here to discuss that but express concern over excessive rumors/propaganda which damage our image. Of course our image is already damaged thanks to the media coverage we get.

If people over there knew what is being said about us they would regret being involved in these proxy wars which civilians pay for. Of course, we aren't the only people doing so, proxy wars are being waged all over the world. But, we Muslims should have higher standards and our leaders all together will have to explain to God why this all happened. I doubt any of them will be forgiven. Only people who will be forgiven for fitnah is at the time of Uthman(RA)/Ali(RA). Because scholars say they set out examples for us future generations.

I honestly don't like getting involved in the politics even though I can be effective and supporting what ever side I choose to. I don't believe it's black and white anymore. But, I am angered by our actions. Angered by our leaders as well, more so our Arab leaders but it doesn't excuse what is happening.

The problem with all of us alike is we don't take into account what we should be. Everyone adds fuel to the fire.

Sunni Hadith LOL feel free to share the book ( don't post mullah suck and blow) other wise edit your post and remove this false bs you personally created.

you have a very dirty profane language. Please rinse your mouth.

How can anyone do this?

Except anything from those who use this great religion to satisfy their whims and wills.
I am not shocked as what they are doing is already against Quran.
But they or anyone just can't do it; Allah himself said He will protect the Book.

Sunni are well known for creating Bid'a and calling it " sunnah "

Last edited:
you have a very dirty profane language. Please rinse your mouth.

L O L politics 101 when caught with a lie divert divert at all cost.:yu::stop::omghaha:

What sympathy are you talking about moron? Because I said that this isn't true? Wow, are you a militant Shia extremist. You do everything to create fitnah I doubt you're even Shia.

OK Mr Terrorist========= Sympathizer =.=

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom