What's new

Cutting edge Technology generated by the Islamic nations in the middle east

You can claim whatever islamic Indonesia until the day I see officially republic of indonesia changes to islamic of indonesia. Stop your nonsense.

LOL name is not essential, even prophet Muhammad never call Madinah as Islamic state. You need to see Madinah Charter as the first Muslim nation lead by prophet Muhammad. It is a nation state but use Sharia Islam as positive law. Indonesia can possibly use Shariah Law as positive law using democratic means. Infact, we have used some of them and some are inspired by them.

Shariah Law that is in Quran is in majority is only about criminal law by the way, like how we punish thief, how we punish the murder, stuf like that, I think it is not really difficult to implement.

Here is one of the Madinah Charter:

(25) And the Jews of Banu ‘Awf shall be considered as one political community (Ummat) along with the believers—for the Jews their religion, and for the Muslims theirs, be one client or patron. He, however, who is guilty of oppression or breach of treaty, shall suffer the resultant trouble as also his family, but no one besides.

Today Turkey and Iran enjoy normal relations, although obviously are on different sides in Syria.
Once again your example is another secular country with Muslim majority only. And how technology sharing between Turkey and Iran especially Turkey being members of NATO?

Despite recent Pakistan cold r/s with Saudi. I do not foresee any deep or tech collaboration between Iran and Pakistan in near future.

We are going off topic in here but as @313ghazi mentioned in his post many Islamic countries can not Interact with Iran for the fear of US sanctions...and that is the core of the issue between Islamic nations...Westerners fearing a united Muslim front have always tried their best to divide them...western sanctions on one muslim nation prevents the others from interacting with that nation....In This post I do my part in a very small way to bring everyone together and I am not even religious..lol:cheers:

Robotics and Artificial Intelligence (AI) is another cutting edge domain that Iran is seriously involved with..the recent Drone swarms in an actual military exercises was an example of how AI has made it into actual product in the field.

AI controlled Drone swarm.
drones.jpg

Last edited:
@aryobarzan @Indos There is nobody in the world that wants to see a united Muslim front. For 1400 years Muslims have had significant, strong civilisations and expanded both east and west when we had a sembelance of unity. Even at the best of times we were divided, we were never just one bloc, but today we are at a very low point and it's in the best interests of the citizens of all of our nations to change that.

It won't happen overnight, it could take generations, but I think we need to follow a model of the EU, but one that has greater focus on cooperation and less on exploitation of the poor by the rich (inclusion of Eastern Bloc into EU was for this purpose only).

This month all African countries have signed a free trade agreement - https://fee.org/articles/africa-s-new-free-trade-agreement-could-mark-the-dawn-of-a-new-era/

40% of Africa is Muslim, those Muslims will be free to trade with each other, meanwhile we Asians are sat listening to Europeans tell us we are extremists if we unite and Chinese telling us that Shia-Sunni difference won't let us do it.

Our weakness is their strength.

We love our brothers, we love our best friends - we don't live under the same roof as them do we? Maybe you are young and you do, but if you get your own house, will you love your brother less? Our nation states should be seen in the same way, houses for brothers.

@aryobarzan @Indos There is nobody in the world that wants to see a united Muslim front. For 1400 years Muslims have had significant, strong civilisations and expanded both east and west when we had a sembelance of unity. Even at the best of times we were divided, we were never just one bloc, but today we are at a very low point and it's in the best interests of the citizens of all of our nations to change that.

It won't happen overnight, it could take generations, but I think we need to follow a model of the EU, but one that has greater focus on cooperation and less on exploitation of the poor by the rich (inclusion of Eastern Bloc into EU was for this purpose only).

This month all African countries have signed a free trade agreement - https://fee.org/articles/africa-s-new-free-trade-agreement-could-mark-the-dawn-of-a-new-era/

40% of Africa is Muslim, those Muslims will be free to trade with each other, meanwhile we Asians are sat listening to Europeans tell us we are extremists if we unite and Chinese telling us that Shia-Sunni difference won't let us do it.

Our weakness is their strength.

We love our brothers, we love our best friends - we don't live under the same roof as them do we? Maybe you are young and you do, but if you get your own house, will you love your brother less? Our nation states should be seen in the same way, houses for brothers.

The biggest problem in the Muslim world lies in Middle East. They are so divided. Those Middle East countries should learn a lesson from South Asian and South East Asian countries. In the past Pakistan and Bangladesh had war, similar like Indonesian and Malaysia, but we dont have such thing anymore. Rivalry may still exist but a healthy one.

It will be helpful if Saudi vs Iran harmful rivalry can be stopped. Something that should become a lesson is to abandon any intention to solve the dispute through war. We had see it in Syria, Yemen, Libya, and Afghanistan. It is sickness and Muslim even did that during the earliest period during Caliph Ali. I just dont get it they dont obey the Quran verse which forbid killing another believer, even they dont care with the punishment which is hell.

Newest addition to the Iranian SLV's designed for Military ( or civilian) satellite launch. Tested successfully today...

3 stage SLV (first two solid fuel third stage liquid)
Designed to place a 220 kg Sat at 500 km orbit.

Possible conversion as mobile ICBM launch

slv.jpg

z2.jpg
ZOL.jpg

Last edited:
telescope.jpg
tel1.jpeg
Cosmology started in Middle east and returning to its original place of birth. Iran's national observatory building built atop a high mountain peak in central Iran and Iran's first Indigenously built 3 meter mirror telescope is taking shape and at final stages...

One thing I think we should be working closely with Iran on is Scientific research. Iran has a surprisingly high number of PhD's and despite the sanctions, does a lot of research.

Muslim countries should take an initiative to have an international fund which Universities and scholars from around the Muslim world can apply for to do research with, as long as the findings and innovation that come from it are available to anyone across the group.

This is a bigger need than anything else.

Muslims countries join hands for betterment of Muslims!!
you are asking for too much

Iran has been able to design, build and launch her own various size satellites and in this regard is one of the few countries in the world that can do the full cycle of in-house design, build and launch.. I have included some of the various Satellites built and an engine to propel them to the orbit in here. The Cube Sat shown is part of 60 sat project for commercial purposes
cube sat.png

sat1.jpg
sat2.png
sat3.png
sat4.jpg
sat eng.png

Attachments

• sat eng.png
    sat eng.png
    870.8 KB · Views: 38
World's Manned Space Race For The 4th Place
Due to its relevance I reproduced this table from a member "galactic penguin" and modified it a bit ..This is just an estimate and and dates are what they are targeting for. Wish all four nations luck..The more the better. If you have any better info..let me know.

MissionLaunch dateAltitudeCrewSpacecraftLauncher
Iran 1First half of 2021Suborbital 190 kmDummyE1Safir-1D
Iran 2Mid-2021Suborbital
190 km
DummyE1Safir-1D
India 1December 2021Orbital flightDummyGaganyaan-1GSLV-MK3
Iran 3First half of 2022Suborbital 190 kmDummyE1Safir-1D
North Korea 1April 2022
Suborbital
190 km
North Korean first astronautE1Hwasong-15E1
Iran 4Mid-2022Suborbital
190 km
DummyE1Safir-1D
India 2June 2022Orbital flightDummyGaganyaan-2GSLV-MK3
India 32022
Orbital flightIndian First crew of astronautsGaganyaan-3GSLV-MK3
Iran 5 Feb 2023Suborbital 190 kmIran's first astronautE1Safir-1D
Iran 62024Orbital flight
220 km
DummyE2?Sarir-1C?
North Korea 22024Orbital flight
220 km
North Korean first Orbital flightE2?Unha-9E2
Japan 12025Suborbital flight
100 km
Japanese first indigenous crewed flightNAPegasus
North Korea 32025Orbital flight
220 km
North Korean first space walkE2?Unha-9E2
North Korea 42029Orbital flight
350 km
North Korean first crew of 3 astronautsF1?Unha-XF1
Iran X2031Orbital flight
220 km
Iran's first orbital astronautE2?Sarir-1C?

Funny how all the posts in this tread are from Iranian members about Iranian Tech. Where are all the great technological achievements of the rest of the Islamic world?

Do
World's Manned Space Race For The 4th Place
Due to its relevance I reproduced this table from a member "galactic penguin" and modified it a bit ..This is just an estimate and and dates are what they are targeting for. Wish all four nations luck..The more the better. If you have any better info..let me know.

MissionLaunch dateAltitudeCrewSpacecraftLauncher
Iran 1First half of 2021Suborbital 190 kmDummyE1Safir-1D
Iran 2Mid-2021Suborbital
190 km
DummyE1Safir-1D
India 1December 2021Orbital flightDummyGaganyaan-1GSLV-MK3
Iran 3First half of 2022Suborbital 190 kmDummyE1Safir-1D
North Korea 1April 2022Suborbital
190 km
North Korean first astronautE1Hwasong-15E1
Iran 4Mid-2022Suborbital
190 km
DummyE1Safir-1D
India 2June 2022Orbital flightDummyGaganyaan-2GSLV-MK3
India 32022Orbital flightIndian First crew of astronautsGaganyaan-3GSLV-MK3
Iran 5Feb 2023Suborbital 190 kmIran's first astronautE1Safir-1D
Iran 62024Orbital flight
220 km
DummyE2?Sarir-1C?
North Korea 22024Orbital flight
220 km
North Korean first Orbital flightE2?Unha-9E2
Japan 12025Suborbital flight
100 km
Japanese first indigenous crewed flightNAPegasus
North Korea 32025Orbital flight
220 km
North Korean first space walkE2?Unha-9E2
North Korea 42029Orbital flight
350 km
North Korean first crew of 3 astronautsF1?Unha-XF1
Iran X2031Orbital flight
220 km
Iran's first orbital astronautE2?Sarir-1C?
Do You believe the North Korea one looks fake to me

I try not to bring Military products in this thread but this missile is an exception due to its unique role and imaginative idea: (already has one confirmed kill in Yemen and one suspected kill in Afghanistan CIA plane).

It is a "Loitering Ait-to-Air Missile"..which means it will wait for the aircraft to arrive and then it attacks the target. First known missile of such type ,note the laser proximity sensors. Iran has gone from buyer of military product, to copier of military products and now the innovator of military technology.

358 SAM.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom