What's new

Crypto currency investors

in
does cardano has a working product ?
Hmm...not sure. But Cardano is considered one of the top 10 best cryptos with regards to its technology, innovation,etc. Most of it is owned by Japanese, but a few orgs(including CHina's ministry of INfo and tech?)have highlighted it as being one of the best cryptos around. I think its in dormant phase. It has bottomed out now imo so i've bought some.

Buy xrp now
Agreed. XRP and XLM/Stellar are the cryptos with the best intl money transfer potential.

in
Hmm...not sure. But Cardano is considered one of the top 10 best cryptos with regards to its technology, innovation,etc. Most of it is owned by Japanese, but a few orgs(including CHina's ministry of INfo and tech?)have highlighted it as being one of the best cryptos around. I think its in dormant phase. It has bottomed out now imo so i've bought some.

Agreed. XRP and XLM/Stellar are the cryptos with the best intl money transfer potential.
When I told to buy xrp was at it's lowest which 4.8/4.9 usdt and 7430 satochi now it is going up and will go to $1 or 0.9 in late October this could have given 10% increase in few days of holding for short term.

Binance to give bitcoin cash BCC BCH hard fork it has started to pump already 10% up :)

how much u think btc cash will run to? i know there's a run but will it go till nov 25th?
The run will go till Nov 12 because of bcc or bch what ever you call it. Last bull run was initiated by bch. Today something else happened btc eth dash ltc and xrp all showed a positive parallel movement this is the sign of market gearing up for bulls. At this point I would suggest to chose a good coin and sit in it with At least half your portfolio the run might be somewhat late but movement is in that direction so time to clear up things now and get ready for holding some of your coin bags.

Everybody seems to be very quiet on the crypto currency.

How's everyone doing? Anyone making money? Selling any coins? What are the market updates? Any new coins to recommend?
Just normal trading days. Will not recommend any new coin till Nov 15 because market is inclined towards bcc/bch and rest of alts are bleeding. So waiting is good for now. If you are getting any online pump signals ignore them till Nov 15 because most of them will not hit.

Just normal trading days. Will not recommend any new coin till Nov 15 because market is inclined towards bcc/bch and rest of alts are bleeding. So waiting is good for now. If you are getting any online pump signals ignore them till Nov 15 because most of them will not hit.
I was definitely inclined to buy some Cardano and Ziliga. I read some good reviews and indication regarding these coins. I previously spent some money on verge but that has collapsed. Ripple is also down.

I was definitely inclined to buy some Cardano and Ziliga. I read some good reviews and indication regarding these coins. I previously spent some money on verge but that has collapsed. Ripple is also down.
Yes your choice of coins is good and they are major coins buying zilliqa now should be no issue because the coin is in dip today. Xrp is a bit up let it come down some. Cordano is also up a little.

Yes your choice of coins is good and they are major coins buying zilliqa now should be no issue because the coin is in dip today. Xrp is a bit up let it come down some. Cordano is also up a little.
Yes thanks. Learnt from you guys. Good coins but I realised in order to make a good profit you've gota buy large amount of coins. Unless your coin suddenly jumps to $100. Other strategy is to buy the cheaper coins in to 10,000s and wait for them to go up. Buying the coins before they get listed is a good way to make money but that needs more research, time and risk.

Am planning to make a big investment in to atleast 2 cheap coins and 1 coin like cardano/ziliga/etherium/crypterium. Then just sit on it and see what happens.

I still have verge in big numbers. And small numbers cardano, ripple, etherium and Stellar. I was hoping they were going to hit big [emoji32]

Yes thanks. Learnt from you guys. Good coins but I realised in order to make a good profit you've gota buy large amount of coins. Unless your coin suddenly jumps to $100. Other strategy is to buy the cheaper coins in to 10,000s and wait for them to go up. Buying the coins before they get listed is a good way to make money but that needs more research, time and risk.

Am planning to make a big investment in to atleast 2 cheap coins and 1 coin like cardano/ziliga/etherium/crypterium. Then just sit on it and see what happens.

I still have verge in big numbers. And small numbers cardano, ripple, etherium and Stellar. I was hoping they were going to hit big [emoji32]

Every coin gives daily fluctuation it is more better to use small portion of your total portfolio to trade these dips and pumps.

Back
Top Bottom