What's new

Crypto currency investors

why do you expect that?

I am not expecting it I know it. Market lost about 8% it will recover that. XRP gave a good pump people who were stuck in it for last 45 days just cashed out and market will rebound. This is usual activity.

ripple, bcash , iota, stellar,

dont miss ripple

---------

DAI stable coin . USD soft pegged DAI coin on the erc 20 token. , read about that . this project is going to take away a lots of finance jobs

--------

BURST coin, proof of capacity hard disk mining, has been tech demonstrated to send BURST over short wave radio ( without internet )

-------

voltaire.cash

a new exchange offering free trading fees for 2 months,

-------

, ask me anything

How stable is DAI? I like the fact that its ERC20 token which can be stored on ledger nano instead of keeping tether on exchanges.

How can i check where my coins went from this wallet: Using stellar.

GCRBUMZXRRHLUOMSLHS7OVOKPUEPKFPMPATAYUNMXAJD2CXGB4FGA42O

How stable is DAI? I like the fact that its ERC20 token which can be stored on ledger nano instead of keeping tether on exchanges.

you may want to read this article completely to understand what is DAI and how it works ,

The Dai Stablecoin is a Game Changer for Ethereum and the Entire Cryptocurrency Ecosystem

basically, DAI is issued as credit on the Ethereum block chain against a collateral in the form of ethereum.

a user can draw upto 60 percent DAI against ethereum collateral , smart contracts ensure that DAI supply demand is managed in a way to keep it soft pegged to 1 usd always , this is achieved by maintaning CDPs .

DAI token are regular ERC 20 tokens and can be stored in any supported erc20 wallet , so basically an offshore bank account ;)

pl read the link in above post to under stand this superb project

How can i check where my coins went from this wallet: Using stellar.

GCRBUMZXRRHLUOMSLHS7OVOKPUEPKFPMPATAYUNMXAJD2CXGB4FGA42O

https://stellarchain.io/

use stellar block explorer,

https://stellarchain.io/address/GCRBUMZXRRHLUOMSLHS7OVOKPUEPKFPMPATAYUNMXAJD2CXGB4FGA42O

^^ the complete trx history for this addressees and balance

This was not a crash just a little dip. The recovery has already started. :)

i doubt that.

bitmex is shorting ripple like crazy ,

you may want to read this article completely to understand what is DAI and how it works ,

The Dai Stablecoin is a Game Changer for Ethereum and the Entire Cryptocurrency Ecosystem

basically, DAI is issued as credit on the Ethereum block chain against a collateral in the form of ethereum.

a user can draw upto 60 percent DAI against ethereum collateral , smart contracts ensure that DAI supply demand is managed in a way to keep it soft pegged to 1 usd always , this is achieved by maintaning CDPs .

DAI token are regular ERC 20 tokens and can be stored in any supported erc20 wallet , so basically an offshore bank account ;)

pl read the link in above post to under stand this superb project

https://stellarchain.io/

use stellar block explorer,

https://stellarchain.io/address/GCRBUMZXRRHLUOMSLHS7OVOKPUEPKFPMPATAYUNMXAJD2CXGB4FGA42O

^^ the complete trx history for this addressees and balance

i doubt that.

bitmex is shorting ripple like crazy ,
Please check the time it has pumped in exact 24 hours. Now you article is wrong and I am correct. Bitmex is a small fish in the pond. Crypto is an ocean now with market capital bigger than GDP of many countries. One small exchanging shorting it cannot do any thing.

Please check the time it has pumped in exact 24 hours. Now you article is wrong and I am correct. Bitmex is a small fish in the pond. Crypto is an ocean now with market capital bigger than GDP of many countries. One small exchanging shorting it cannot do any thing.

what are we talking about here ?

As I said some coins still do 2-3x after hitting low point on exchanges. This time its good old electroneum, after getting back to ICO price. Now it has done 4x in few days.

( back in 2017) biggest prediction of the decade i must say
I know but no one listens to me. They end up making losses.
I also know when the next bull run is but they will not listen and keep arguing instead so there is no point in telling them.

I know but no one listens to me. They end up making losses.
I also know when the next bull run is but they will not listen and keep arguing instead so there is no point in telling them.

By end of the year?

By end of the year?
I told just a day back that market is going to bounce back and you said it will not so is there any point in telling you when the bull run will start because you will not listen and make no profits from it.

Really? I doubt that. Usually it take 2-3 days to recover after crash. Maybe even a week.
Just read here and recovery has already happened. So what is the point in informing you when you are going to make no profits from it?

Back
Top Bottom