What's new

Cruise Missile Hatf-VIII (RAAD) successful test fire

So 350km?

whats that Pakistan to where?

give me a example of what country it can hit.

It can kill almost all Indian frontline Airports (miltary, Civilian) till Delhi and seaports till Mumbai while being in Pakistan Airspace.

500px-Airports_and_seaports_map.png

Congrats to Pakistan! Impressive design, will it be carrying conventional, nuclear, or both kinds of warheads?:pakistan:

Looking at the size what can be the RCS of this missile?

have they improved the design? The wing span looks bigger than begore and as another member pointed ou,the air intake loooks different.

I do hope tritium-blend-nuke-tipped Ra'ad [and also Babar] can be used to vaporize even the biggest Aircraft Carriers in sea with one or max two hits, first flash over and 2nd drill.

Of course We do not need to do so unless that aircraft carrier is used to attack us

I do hope tritium-blend-nuke-tipped Ra'ad [and also Babar] can be used to hit even the biggest Aircraft Carriers in sea with one or max two hits, first flash over and 2nd drill.
We should never do that unless that aircraft carrier is used to attack us

You would want to waste a nuclear strike on a carrier??

O man that is now an obsolete story. India will never fight with us now. No one like to commit suicide. But real danger for us is coming from very far. Think now how to retaliate ur actual enemy in case our nuclear installations are attacked. Awake up brothers now. Stop sleeping. enuf, we have slept already

the news report says they used 'stealthy material' in building this missile. What kind of 'stealth materials' pakistan has?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom