What's new

Next Evolution in Pakistani Cruise Missiles

But Tipu says there are active programs going on for development, likely we'll maybe even get Chinese assistance, maybe not for a hypersonic cruise missile but at the very least we need supersonic.

If we could get a HGV for our ballistic missiles that would also be a huge boost
yj21e is probabl p282

Sir I think our shaheen 1A has some kind of maneuvering warhead
I don't think so, have we had any hints or seen any images suggesting this?

It has a PSAC system which is just minor trajectory corrections but nothing to make significant maneuvers to evade missile defences

We really need to develop MaRV and even HGV to make our missiles survivable

What is yj21?
Maneuverable hypersonic ballistic missile

I don't think so, have we had any hints or seen any images suggesting this?

It has a PSAC system which is just minor trajectory corrections but nothing to make significant maneuvers to evade missile defences

We really need to develop MaRV and even HGV to make our missiles survivable

Maneuverable hypersonic ballistic missile

How do you know that shaheen 1A has only a minor trajectory correction system???

How do you know that shaheen 1A has only a minor trajectory correction system???
Because it is officially stated to have a PSAC (Post Separation Altitude Correction system) beyond that nothing concrete has been stated or shown of an actual MaRV

India's Agni-P has shown actual MaRV capabilities

I would love to be proven wrong but I want to be realistic here

Because it is officially stated to have a PSAC (Post Separation Altitude Correction system) beyond that nothing concrete has been stated or shown of an actual MaRV

India's Agni-P has shown actual MaRV capabilities

I would love to be proven wrong but I want to be realistic here
Ok sir but stick to the topic please Sir this thread is not for ballistic missiles technology but on cruise missiles technology

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom