What's new

Crucial Arjun Mk.2 User Trials From June 1

There was never news of 124 tanks being inducted, last i heard was failed user trials.

Then you, my friend, need to come out of the cave and keep up with news. 496 units are already on order (including the 100 odd inducted or near induction), with the Army while the Mk.2 is being tested.

Last time I heard you were a 10 year old kid, have you grown up after that? I think no. When did you heard user trails failed , in your dream?

Hydro-pneumatic suspension is the best. Most of the modern tank including Challenger 2, Leclerc, Type 10 perhaps Leopard 2 uses Hydro-pneumatic suspension.

except Leclerc,none other tanks you mentioned use them (dont know about type 10)

There was never news of 124 tanks being inducted, last i heard was failed user trials.
:woot: Yep! You must have heard it first on Zaid Hamid's TV talk show!! The same bozo who said that the Pakistani Flag would be carried atop PA's Al Khalid super tank and planted on the Red Fort at New Delhi!! Sheeesh! This guy sucks, and how!! And many fall for his tripe and baloney like my friend BATMAN! :no: :argh:

i don't know about him,but i don't like suspension.its too costly.and no other tanks use hydro-pneumatic suspension(as far as i know).It requires a specifically trained mechanic, Hydro-pneumatic suspension systems can be expensive to repair or replace. Failure of the hydraulic system will cause braking power to decrease as the accumulator is the same and can result in a catastrophe. It will make the tank that much vulnerable. A fluid valve leaks, jams or malfunctions and you are a sitting duck.

Leopard 2 uses this suspension

Back
Top Bottom