What's new

Cricket World Cup 2015: News & Discussions

Pakistan have a reasonable team. Not the best but with Boom boom Afridi and Misbah-ul-haq there are two batsmen who can hit the ball hard and far.

Yahis Shah is one to watch.

Misbah-ul-haq is not a bad captain, he knows his way around a limited overs match as much as anyone.

Its going to be an interesting competition.

(Oh, and England have some chance as they have finally realised that there is a difference between test cricket and limited overs matches! Go Alex Hales! Smack them around the park! )

Calling it now Bangladesh vs Pakistan final

India will lose to Pakistan and then have pressure game vs South Africa and

Pakistan and South Africa will come out of group

Otherside it will be Autralia and Bangladesh

Pakistan will beat Australia and Bangladesh will beat South Africa

which will lead to Big Final game

Last edited:
Calling it now Bangladesh vs Pakistan final

India will lose to Pakistan and then have pressure game vs South Africa and

Pakistan and South Africa will come out of group

Otherside it will be Autralia and Bangladesh

Pakistan will beat Australia and Bangladesh will beat South Africa

which will lead to Big Final game

Fair estimate. India V Pakistan will be the crucial match of the competition.

So who are the "danger man" for the teams participating in the WC15.
india - the one and only Virat Kohli. Runner-up is Rohit Sharma.
SL - Kumar Sangakarra comes up big in big games. Runner up is Thisera Perera who can hit 6s from the 7 or 8 slot.
BD - I've always liked Tamim Iqbal.
SA - AB de Villiers hands down. Runner up Hashim Amla.
NZ - Brendon McCallum boy he can destroy any attack from ball one. Runner-up l like Corey Anderson.
AUS - Aaron Finch wow what power at the top of the order. Runner-up is G.Maxwell of IPL fame but can he deliver.
WI - need l say more the Gale wind . Runner-up is Marlon Sameuls.
ENG - l will go for Ian Bell an experienced player. Runner-up is Eoin Morgan the England capt.
PK - most difficult as there are no clear winners here. Misbah can hit a ton of 6s when he wants to. Runner-up is Ahmad Shehzad who has to come good in this tournament .
ZIM - have no idea
l dont know much about the minnows.

Last edited:
So who are the "danger man" for the teams participating in the WC15.
india - the one and only Virat Kohli. Runner-up is Rohit Sharma.
SL - Kumar Sangakarra comes up big in big games. Runner up is Thisera Perera who can hit 6s from the 7 or 8 slot.
BD - I've always liked Tamim Iqbal.
SA - AB de Villiers hands down. Runner up Hashim Amla.
NZ - Brendon McCallum boy he can destroy any attack from ball one. Runner-up l like Corey Anderson.
AUS - Aaron Finch wow what power at the top of the order. Runner-up is G.Maxwell of IPL fame but can he deliver.
WI - need l say more the Gale wind . Runner-up is Marlon Sameuls.
ENG - l will go for Ian Bell an experienced player. Runner-up is Eoin Morgan the England capt.
PK - most difficult as there are no clear winners here. Misbah can hit a ton of 6s when he wants to. Runner-up is Ahmad Shehzad who has to come good in this tournament .
ZIM - have no idea
l dont know much about the minnows.

You've just considered power hitters. You've also skipped Mathews and Kane Williamson, both have been run scoring machines for their teams in 2014.

You've just considered power hitters. You've also skipped Mathews and Kane Williamson, both have been run scoring machines for their teams in 2014.

Can't include everybody. Those r my picks you can have yours.

One day is about power hitting not tuk-tuk

Can't include everybody. Those r my picks you can have yours.

One day is about power hitting not tuk-tuk
you missed Shakib :p:

10685387_10155079218895394_3524648755357463441_n.jpg

@Armstrong @Horus @Oscar @HttpError and others :ashamed:

For me the team which will surprise everyone is England. They have got the necessary talent and enough fir power, look what they did to India the other day.

As for Pakistan...the only thing I would say....ghar jaldi Ana.

Back
Top Bottom