What's new

Cricket World Cup 2015: News & Discussions

Cricket fans celebrating after team Indias victory in the ICC World Cup Pool B match against Pakistan, in Ahmedabad.
325730-16-2-2015-d-gh2-o.jpg

India needs to win this again, second time in row.

India k haatho dhulai hui to kitno k dil toote...

Kal West Indies (West India) k haatho pitoge...aur hum India mein firse patakhe fodenge...Come on Gayle.

Here is my prescription for salvaging the rest of the world cup.

1. Drop Jamshed (should have never been on the team - out of shape)

2. Open bat with Safraz and Shehzad.

3. Drop Younis Khan (can't play on bouncy pitch)

4. Bat Akmal at No. 3, Harris Sohail No. 4, Misbah No. 5, Maqsood No. 6, Afridi No. 7

5. Recall Junaid Khan (few weeks back he said he was around 70 percent healthy). Should be close 100 percent healthy which is probably better Wahab Riaz.

6. recall amjal........

Good game play by AFGHANISTAN VS SRI LANKA....

AFGHANISTAN IS HALF PAKISTANIS...LOLz

Still early days but who would've thought. Pool B
1507622_846675088728197_2522304158466486214_n.jpg

Good to see how South Africa played today against West Indies. South Africa made 408-5 in 50 overs.
But what happened against India? Why and how they lost so easy against Indian o_O
Was that IPL fever? Or most of South African players wish to play quite often in IPL (Indian Premium League)
Indian IPL just destroying World of Cricket:pissed:
Now see how Indians will burn out after reading my this message.
:disagree::disagree::disagree:

Good news for Pakistan after the defeat of WI with more than 250+runs

WI most probably to win 3 matches
Pakistan most probably to win 3 matches
Ireland Most probably to win 3 matches

if Pakistan can win against Zimbabwe and UAE with good margin and also beat Ireland.We have the chance to enter into Semi despite a loss against South africa.

Pakistan entry into QF is now not as difficult as it seemed

Good to see how South Africa played today against West Indies. South Africa made 408-5 in 50 overs.
But what happened against India? Why and how they lost so easy against Indian o_O
Was that IPL fever? Or most of South African players wish to play quite often in IPL (Indian Premium League)
Rather than burning I'm amused that you are indirectly accusing South African players who are known for their competitive spirit for match fixing.Quite a serious allegation and that too without substance and just on the basis of your hunch.

Rather than burning I'm amused that you are indirectly accusing South African players who are known for their competitive spirit for match fixing.Quite a serious allegation and that too without substance and just on the basis of your hunch.
:lol:
They are now known for IPL too :lol:

Against India they all out for 177.

if Pakistan can win against Zimbabwe and UAE with good margin and also beat Ireland.We have the chance to enter into Semi despite a loss against South africa.

Pakistan have NO choice than win all their rest of 4 matches.

Dont underestimate Zimbabwe, UAE and Ireland.

Back
Top Bottom